Wyvang Dragooon SA165 R2F

(Mar. 04, 2013  1:07 AM)Tri Wrote: It's weird it can OS CS and not RDF. Because on your tests Ingulit, it shows that CS got the best spin times out of all.

I can do some benchmarks for my tests tomorrow.

It's because this custom is a left-spin attacker; RDF does far and away better than any rubber defense tips against something spinning the opposite direction.
I post this again:

Wyvang Dragooon SA165LRF vs. MSF-H Revizer Revizer BD145RDF
RR always launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)
WD: 3 (0 OS, 3 KO)
RR: 17 (16 OS, 1 KO)
WD Win %: 15.0%

This time I saw Ingulit's and ShinobuXD's and I understand that R2F might be better, but i don't think it would be THAT different, maybe I don't have enough skill to launch it properly, but still not that difference to say I launch that bad.

Has Ingulit said: BD145RDF is it's kriptonite, I used MF Death Kerbecs BD145RDF (I said it on the post I erased) on an informal testing and give Wyvang Dragooon a really bad time if it doesn't KO Death fast, it will definitely lose
Make sure you are doing the correct launch. As ShinobuXD said, you have to do a wide sweeping launch with this custom. Essentially, do not bank very much. It takes some practice, but you should not have to worry about OSing most things with this combo because it KOs so well.
What KainHighwind said is exactly correct. The fact that it will OS some stuff is really just a security blanket if you can't KO. Plus, it really helps against RS, since that thing is so stinking hard to KO.
That's something I know, I participate actively on this combo because it's based on a real attack, my main problem is the launch, I know that, I started recently to play so... I will try next weekend to practice the launch a little more and see if I can improve the result
Just an update, now that I have Wyvang, this thing is one of the most deadly pure left spin attack Beyblades. I made a video showing some launches against two popular Defense combinations. One, right spin, Killerken Reviser BD145RB and the other, left spin, Reviser Dragooon BD145RS.

Just as a side note, I would never, ever, use Reviser Dragooon BD145RS because it is pure trash against almost everything right spin. RS is simply used to emulate the defense of RDF against a Left Spin Beyblade. (Obviously RDF's LAD is not shown in a same-spin-direction matchup. Mine is just too worn for legal play.)

That was a great video except for the really unnecessary "hurr durr I would have come up with this first if I had Wyvang!!1one!" part. Give credit where it is due, no need to glorify yourself or downplay someone else's ideas.
Is there any other track other than SA165 that is viable for this combo? Uncertain
Wow. Awesome results. Guess i'm gonna have to get Wyvang now.
Test against MSF-H Killerken Revizer E230RSF. I doubt it can beat this.
It can easily out spin or KO that.
Try it against Diablo Dragonis SA165 RB or use that combo against other beys I need to see what beys I need to make a good combo and I want to try
That bey is bad for defense, Diablo is for anti attack, dragon is does not really work well with Diablo and SA165 is usually for stamina and attack, overall it's not that great of a bey.
I know this is for BB-10, but can you variate to be as good on the Zero G stadium as well.
Probably not. Smash in Zero-G is waaaay different than BB-10.

AlucardZ, SA165 is worlds better than everything else. I guess you could try TH170, but SA165 will do a lot better.
Bj3rdd, Can you please read my PM it is very important that you do.

ShinobuXD, Do you think that I should use this combo?

Diablo Sagitario SA165 Lower mode RB?
It's a deadly combo against right spin Defence so... Yeah! Haha.
(Apr. 10, 2013  2:47 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Bj3rdd, Can you please read my PM it is very important that you do.

ShinobuXD, Do you think that I should use this combo?

Diablo Sagitario SA165 Lower mode RB?

You should really use the PM function to ask him that, the thread is about the combo thats he has been testing, or just go to the Ask a question, get an answer! #2 thread.

[/quote]
I'd like to see this combo vs. Death (Attack Mode) _____ 100/90 RF.
(Apr. 10, 2013  3:25 AM)Vixxterity Wrote: I'd like to see this combo vs. Death (Attack Mode) _____ 100/90 RF.

I think it could be surprising, but if SA165 (Attack Mode) does its job, it should beat Death 100/90RF
(Apr. 10, 2013  1:09 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: It can easily out spin or KO that.

NO IT CANT! says you.
What are you talking about? Yes it can did you not see how easily Wayvang Dragooon could KO RB, I'm pretty sure it could KO RSF to. And E230 would surly without a doubt be out spun by Dragooon and RSF is horrible against the opposite spin so yes I stand by my previous statement.
(Apr. 11, 2013  2:52 AM)diblee123 Wrote: NO IT CANT! says you.

Don't shout.

But I do find that metal-to-metal contact works best for attackers, as opposed to metal-to-plastic.
But since the combo is left spin, it just needs to give E230 a decent shove, and its horrible balance kicks in and Dragooon either OSs, or E230 is destabilized out of the stadium.
(Apr. 11, 2013  3:25 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: But since the combo is left spin, it just needs to give E230 a decent shove, and its horrible balance kicks in and Dragooon either OSs, or E230 is destabilized out of the stadium.

I was just saying that's what works best in my opinion ...