Wyvang Dragooon BD145LRF/R2F

Basically, traditional anti attack is mostly right spin. They chase the opponent and aim to withstand attacks more effectively. But, it has to have a low recoil/very heavy wheel to avoid being koed itself.
But, now here is a revolutionary kind of anti attacker: Opposite spin anti attackers. Instead of aiming to chase the opponent, they slam right into them and stop them in their tracks. I mean, slam right into them. Some people may say," What's the big deal? You risk being koed even more." But, if you slam into the opponent with enough speed,weight, and smash, you can force it to get koed. Low recoil isn't that important because attackers do not have low recoil. They rely on speed, smash and weight. If you just better them on the weight part, you can mostly stay in the stadium. Speed is not significantly better for the attack type because you are using a rubber flat tip, which have high traction and speed. As synchroms are heavy anyway, adding a 8 gram BD145 won't hurt too much.
The launch
Part selection
Equipment
String Launcher
String launcher L
bb-10

Tests
Benchmark
Vs attack
Vs defense
Vs left spin defense
Vs Stamina
tests from shiny
(Oct. 14, 2013  8:13 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: You guys said you wanted tests for Wyvang Dragooon BD145R2F, right? Well, here ya go:

MSF Wyvang Dragooon BD145R2F vs Reviser Girago BD145RF
Wyvang launched on even. Girago launched on odd. RF and R2F in prime condition.
Girago: wins, 10/20 (3 KO's, 7 OS's)
Dragooon: wins, 10/20(8 KO'S, 2 OS's)
Dragooon Win Rate: 50%
Why choose BD145 for Wyvang Dragooon? BD145 only reduces contact points for
Wyvang and Wyvang Dragooon only wins by KOs. Plus, the definition of anti-attack is a Defensive Metal Wheel on an aggressive Bottom. Also, did you put E230 in boost mode? That's how it should be. But... you can always prove me wrong Smile
From his tests though, it seems to show potential.

I am not sure if you were referring to the combination of Wyvang Dragooon in general or his custom, but the custom did have a few OS wins, not many, but still.

I would like to see some other tests with this to confirm results.
Do you think you could do some test results against Phantom Cancer/Duo Aquario 230 D?
Also, I would not mind seeing the results it gets against a BD145 combo, since cccyyy does not have another, maybe someone else could test.
I can try this, although my Dragooon is stuck on my Killerken. I'll try to get it off.
(Jul. 05, 2013  4:52 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Why choose BD145 for Wyvang Dragooon? BD145 only reduces contact points for
Wyvang and Wyvang Dragooon only wins by KOs. Plus, the definition of anti-attack is a Defensive Metal Wheel on an aggressive Bottom. Also, did you put E230 in boost mode? That's how it should be. But... you can always prove me wrong Smile

I remember you of Wyvang works well a 145 height and Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF is a nearly top tier (if not top tier)

Being left spin in a right spin meta makes some spin equalizing possible, the bad thing is that it doesn't have any LAD (Wyvang Dragooon's customizations in general registered OSs agaisnt combos they couldn't KO)

Girago Girago SA165MF is an anti attack combo and Girago isn't a Defensive Chrome Wheel, Diablo isn't a Defensive Metal Wheel
Umm... Diablo is a Defensive Metal Wheel. But... we should take this through PMs. Ill probably have some tests next week Smile
Diablo was used for defense but was later shown to not be a defense wheel and was used as anti attack..
It makes sense this should work, given it exactly fills the mold of anti-attack, haha! This is especially nice since it's an actually effective left-spin anti-attack custom.

Why no metal stone face?
Considering Wyvang, Dragooon, and BD145 weigh something like 72 grams together, and MF-H, Flash, and GB145 probably way 55 grams together, it's no surprise this would decimate Flash.

Do you mind testing against something like MSF Balro Balro CH120 R2F or MSF Bahamdia Ifraid SA165 R2F, so the blades will be more evenly weighted? Because tbh, to beat Flash with anti-attack, it's basically just, "Take two chrome wheels, Synchrom them, slap a BD145 and RF on it, and there ya go! Great anti-attack blade!" Haha lol
Just pointing this out, but this was done in the BB-46 Standard BeyStadium, not the MFB Attack.

If I were to use this, I wouldn't put a Metal Stone Face on it. Wyvang Dragooon BD145 is heavy enough, and think adding on a +5 grams will slow it down and skew the results a bit. But maybe try putting one on the Defense combinations, stimulating what other people would get in terms of results.
I'll try this out in the BB-10 once I get my pliers to screw off the Stone Face lol. Should be different results.
Hey guys, I've got some tests against some synchrom attack types.

Equipment
Please note again that I test with bb-46( standard stadium, balance surface). Results can be different in the bb-10.

I'll test 230 stamina nd E230 boost tmr, hopefully.

Also edited OP.
I was gonna make a thread for Girago/Wyvang Dragooon BD145RF a few weeks back... So, you probably already figured out that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS THING!! Smile Stunning work cccyyy!

I mean, isn't it logical to stop an atack type by hitting it head on? And since it's opposite spin, you don't need diablo's weird stamina-draining ability, so you can just go heavyweight! Smile
That's it!!! This guy just slams the opponent out and says bye bye.
As it is heavy, though, don't make it too heavy or it'll go slug.
Just a question... is there any reason why this thread died? I mean, 95% against Flash??? Only MF-L Girago^2 BD145RF has been able to get that high so far... I REALLY wanna see more testing on this.

Could someone with a BB-10 Attack Type stadium try this out against Balro? It would also be awesome if we could see a benchmark for Flash next to some tests against a BD145RDF defender.

*NOTE*- If anyone has 3 Wyvangs (which I kinda doubt XD) could someone test this against (MSF-H) Wyvang^2 W145R2F?

Thanks! Joyful_3 All my stuff is broken right now, so... Tongue_out
Nice combo! I recommend that you get a BB-10 Stadium though.
Could someone try this with Girago though? I don't remember seeing Girago being used with left spin.
I lost my wyvang....
Of course, girago could be a substitute..
New tests!
Equipment
Vs defense
More testing!
Same equipment as last time
Vs attack

Vs left spin defense
Triple post!! Arrrggggghhhh
Great tests! Although, 100% against Balro is a bit hard to believe for me. :\ Were the R2F's new, or was the star shape gone? That may have changed it up a little.

Would a video be possible for defense tests? If this thing really works better for attack than SA165, and if it can really take out all forms of defense, then I really see no reason that this shouldn't be top-tier, like, now. It does everything Girago^2 BD145RF does.
I can understand if you don't have the money to buy a BB-10 but to test your combos simply ask other members to do so.
Man, read. It is the BB10. I got one from my friend for 12
@theblackdragon they still have the star from the middle. They were from bbg26 and bb 92(booster galaxy)
(Sep. 28, 2013  12:52 PM)cccyyy Wrote: Man, read. It is the BB10. I got one from my friend for 12
@theblackdragon they still have the star from the middle. They were from bbg26 and bb 92(booster galaxy)

but you said bb-46.
You should read again, it is BB-10. I absolutely love this combo! Any test requests?
Can you do some against girago2 bd145rf/diablo kerbecs bd145r2f? Idon't have two. Also some against Wyvang Dragooon(assuming you have two of these) as i dont have two wyvangs
Edit: i tested the last batch in my toilet so it may have factored lol