Writers Needed - Beyblade Burst L/D (Light Dark)

I have decided to make a collaborative story, I need writers. Here’s the plot: Tatsuya is a normal kid, one day he stumbles across a mysterious mountain and finds Apollo, the bey of light, and he also finds a note from his long lost brother, he now must go on a quest to fine his brother and challenge his bey of evil. Before he destroys everything.
Shoot me a PM if you want to write!
(Aug. 31, 2019  8:52 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I have decided to make a collaborative story, I need writers. Here’s the plot: Tatsuya is a normal kid, one day he stumbles across a mysterious mountain and finds Apollo, the bey of light, and he also finds a note from his long lost brother, he now must go on a quest to fine his brother and challenge his bey of evil. Before he destroys everything.

Call on me!
(Aug. 31, 2019  8:52 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I have decided to make a collaborative story, I need writers. Here’s the plot: Tatsuya is a normal kid, one day he stumbles across a mysterious mountain and finds Apollo, the bey of light, and he also finds a note from his long lost brother, he now must go on a quest to fine his brother and challenge his bey of evil. Before he destroys everything.

Can I do it as well?
(Aug. 31, 2019  11:18 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:

Can I do it as well?

Yeah, msg me here on on discord
I am excited to see how this turns out.
(Aug. 31, 2019  11:33 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  11:18 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can I do it as well?

Yeah, msg me here on on discord

on beyblade legends?
(Sep. 01, 2019  4:47 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  11:33 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yeah, msg me here on on discord

on beyblade legends?

Direct message
(Sep. 01, 2019  5:06 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  4:47 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: on beyblade legends?

Direct message

OK but i can't do it iv'e been banned from discord because of personal info
(Sep. 01, 2019  9:19 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  5:06 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Direct message

OK but i can't do it iv'e been banned from discord because of personal info
Oh oof, message me here then.

Any progress on the story? Just wondering if there's something I could help with...
(Sep. 13, 2019  10:06 AM)TroyParrot Wrote:

Any progress on the story? Just wondering if there's something I could help with...

Once I get chapter 1 and 2 you can help.
(Sep. 13, 2019  4:04 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  10:06 AM)TroyParrot Wrote: Any progress on the story? Just wondering if there's something I could help with...

Once I get chapter 1 and 2 you can help.

Thanks, I'll try and get a feel of the flow and work on that. Though I'm still tempted to put my own 'spin' on it if you will, just hope I still got these creative juices still going by that time. I'll be looking forward to it.
(Sep. 17, 2019  2:40 AM)TroyParrot Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  4:04 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Once I get chapter 1 and 2 you can help.

Thanks, I'll try and get a feel of the flow and work on that. Though I'm still tempted to put my own 'spin' on it if you will, just hope I still got these creative juices still going by that time. I'll be looking forward to it.

Okay!
(Sep. 17, 2019  7:17 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Could I write as well?

Yes, once Dt20000 is done with chapter one and CheetoBlader is done with chapter 2.
(Sep. 17, 2019  9:05 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  7:17 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Could I write as well?

Yes, once Dt20000 is done with chapter one and CheetoBlader is done with chapter 2.
I’m gonna start on chapter 2 when chapter one is done.
(Sep. 17, 2019  9:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  9:05 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yes, once Dt20000 is done with chapter one and CheetoBlader is done with chapter 2.
I’m gonna start on chapter 2 when chapter one is done.
Okay