Write Your Own Stories

Deleted post
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:31 AM)Dragunix Wrote: plz review my poem. Kage will give donuts.

DDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its good, not as sad as the other one.
Deleted post
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:34 AM)Dragunix Wrote: any...other stuff? do you know the subtle reference?

What subtle reference?
((Deleted))
Deleted post
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:37 AM)Dragunix Wrote: From gundam?

"My love, my hope, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!"?

Nevermind. That was excessive, but meh. Here you go, a donut garuda.

(Nov. 12, 2017  4:36 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: I found it very interesting. A pat on the back to you, making my poem writing look like trash, hah. But, in all honesty, I will probably never write anything this good. I love it! Also, references always go over my head, so, I guess I'm "mainstream".

Don't say it was trash. Your's made more sense and flowed a bit better than this...wall.

Do I get the Donut Garuda?
Deleted post
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:40 AM)Dragunix Wrote: btw, the funny thing is that Rykos is actually the ancestor of a character in a story I'm writing.

#inconsistency, lol.
Do I get the Donut Garuda
Deleted post
((Deleted))
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:40 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:39 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Do I get the Donut Garuda?
What do you mean, "do I get the Donut Garuda?" Of course you do. It's indestructible, but edible. Just like the real one.

Yay, now I can beat that pesky Legend Spriggan.
Deleted post
((Deleted))
Hello? Anyone here?
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:03 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Hello? Anyone here?

I am, I was waiting for someone else.
Deleted post
Just so everyone knows, I would still like an answer for my question a little bit ago.
yeah I like those.
((Deleted))
(Nov. 11, 2017  11:15 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Piluto vs Rykos Part 2
Piluto leapt into the air and grabbed onto the ceiling (because there was a chandelier or something) and held his launcher with his feet. "3, 2, 1, let it rip!" On the word rip he flung the launcher away from one foot but held the ripcord tightly in the other. Nemesis hit and bounced high into the air, before landing again and zooming around faster than Dragoon. It was about to hit Dragoon from behind when suddenly it's acceleration ring hit the stadium and it sped up, zooming around fast. "Go!  Nova Impact!" Rykos yelled. Suddenly Nemesis' ring hit the stadium and it rolled away from the attack. Dragoon continued to speed up and came in to attack Nemesis again, who rolled away again. Piluto grinned. "Nightmare Roller!" They repeated this pattern again and again as Nemesis' loop became smaller each time. Finally, the ring hit the stadium and Nemesis took the middle. "Go! Nova Storm!" Dragoon changed direction and zoomed inward like a rocket. Nemesis countered it and pushed it away. Dragoon zoomed back, but then the acceleration ridge hit the stadium and it changed direction. "One more time! Nova Storm!" Suddenly, it lost speed and began to wobble. Piluto grinned as it wobbled in and clashed with Nemesis. Dragoon was flung from the stadium. Midair, it burst. Piluto's grin widened as he let go and flipped over in midair, somehow landing on his feet next to the stadium even though he launched above the stadium.

This is meant in the kindest way possible but how does one grasp a launcher with their feet and then proceed to accurately launch a beyblade with enough power to win by burst finish?
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:43 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2017  11:15 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Piluto vs Rykos Part 2
Piluto leapt into the air and grabbed onto the ceiling (because there was a chandelier or something) and held his launcher with his feet. "3, 2, 1, let it rip!" On the word rip he flung the launcher away from one foot but held the ripcord tightly in the other. Nemesis hit and bounced high into the air, before landing again and zooming around faster than Dragoon. It was about to hit Dragoon from behind when suddenly it's acceleration ring hit the stadium and it sped up, zooming around fast. "Go!  Nova Impact!" Rykos yelled. Suddenly Nemesis' ring hit the stadium and it rolled away from the attack. Dragoon continued to speed up and came in to attack Nemesis again, who rolled away again. Piluto grinned. "Nightmare Roller!" They repeated this pattern again and again as Nemesis' loop became smaller each time. Finally, the ring hit the stadium and Nemesis took the middle. "Go! Nova Storm!" Dragoon changed direction and zoomed inward like a rocket. Nemesis countered it and pushed it away. Dragoon zoomed back, but then the acceleration ridge hit the stadium and it changed direction. "One more time! Nova Storm!" Suddenly, it lost speed and began to wobble. Piluto grinned as it wobbled in and clashed with Nemesis. Dragoon was flung from the stadium. Midair, it burst. Piluto's grin widened as he let go and flipped over in midair, somehow landing on his feet next to the stadium even though he launched above the stadium.

This is meant in the kindest way possible but how does one grasp a launcher with their feet and then proceed to accurately launch a beyblade with enough power to win by burst finish?

They hold the ripcord tightly with one foot and literally throw the launcher with the other.
I don't know if that works or not, but all the shows have messed up physics like that so...
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:45 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:43 AM)MWF Wrote: This is meant in the kindest way possible but how does one grasp a launcher with their feet and then proceed to accurately launch a beyblade with enough power to win by burst finish?

They hold the ripcord tightly with one foot and literally throw the launcher with the other.
I don't know if that works or not, but all the shows have messed up physics like that so...

For a human to grasp a grip with one of their feet they would have to curl the foot itself around the grip. And that impossible because of how the human foot works.

I can see how a foot can hold a ripcord but a grip?
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:49 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:45 AM)dt1000 Wrote: They hold the ripcord tightly with one foot and literally throw the launcher with the other.

For a human to grasp a grip with one of their feet they would have to curl the foot itself around the grip. And that impossible because of how the human foot works.

Maybe he balanced it on his foot.
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:52 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:49 AM)MWF Wrote: For a human to grasp a grip with one of their feet they would have to curl the foot itself around the grip. And that impossible because of how the human foot works.

Maybe he balanced it on his foot.

Then how could he throw it?