Write Your Own Stories

Deleted post
(Nov. 12, 2017  3:49 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  3:31 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: I heavily enjoyed this story/battle. It is definitely worth more than 21 cents, hah. You shouldn't put your work down like this (though I do the same all the time). It's great! I'll look through my collection of work, and, try and find something to post (but, I can't promise anything).

I look forward to seeing it.

sure. Poems are welcome.

(Nov. 12, 2017  3:39 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Can I "borrow" one of those donuts?
Tongue_out
Depends. I'm trying to fundraise at least 7 for her. Grin

Fine. I'll just take Valt's bey bread.
Deleted post
(Nov. 12, 2017  3:54 AM)Dragunix Wrote: you can have a donut, she'll take the bread.

but let's not get too off topic.

Grin

Okay then.
The battle for the donut:
Me vs You
I use Donut Driger Ring Merge and you use Donut Dragoon Ring Zephyr.
I angle for a Tiger Sprinkle Claw and you angle for a Rising Donut Hurricane. "3, 2, 1, let it rip!" Donut Driger zooms around fast as Donut Dragoon hits the tornado ridge and attacks Driger from behind, surrounded by a cyclone. Driger sped up and looped around the center before hitting Donut Dragoon from the side and pushing it into the wall, before bursting it. I win the donut and the bread!
Deleted post
I know, I know, I'll stop now. I'll lend her 1/8 of my donut.
Deleted post
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:08 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Kage receives: 1/8 donut

What? Your Kage is evolving?

I'll stop. Just this last one. Sorry.

Press B, press B!
((Deleted))
Deleted post
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:15 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Okay, so here is one of my first poems. I wrote this in like four minutes, so, it's probably bad. Criticism is very welcome (but, I mostly want bad feedback).
Blood.... I saw so much that night, I remember his hands gripping a knife tight, it shined beautifully in the moonlight
like his tears as his eyes filled with fright, I try my best to leave it be, but memories are something that seem to never leave me
London is truly a city of love, if you're rich and are somehow above, now I'm there but it hurts so bad, especially since I bleed for my dad.

UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:16 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:15 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Okay, so here is one of my first poems. I wrote this in like four minutes, so, it's probably bad. Criticism is very welcome (but, I mostly want bad feedback).
Blood.... I saw so much that night, I remember his hands gripping a knife tight, it shined beautifully in the moonlight
like his tears as his eyes filled with fright, I try my best to leave it be, but memories are something that seem to never leave me
London is truly a city of love, if you're rich and are somehow above, now I'm there but it hurts so bad, especially since I bleed for my dad.

UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

I don't know how to respond to this.....
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:17 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:16 AM)dt1000 Wrote: UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

I don't know how to respond to this.....
It is a very sad poem.
Deleted post
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:18 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:17 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: I don't know how to respond to this.....
It is a very sad poem.

The character I based it on is in a heavily bad situation. He is an OC of mine, his story had just been put together at that moment. But, I'm glad a feeling came across!
Deleted post
((Deleted))
Deleted post
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:24 AM)Dragunix Wrote: maybe I could make a poetry thread or something?...............?????
No?...

You can change the title.
Deleted post
((Deleted))
Deleted post
(Nov. 12, 2017  4:26 AM)Dragunix Wrote: wait how do I change the title

You click the pencil button that appears on the OP.
Deleted post
You figured it out. Yippee!