Worst pain you have ever experienced

(Nov. 08, 2008  11:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What kind of surgery was it?

Was head surgery. There was a birthmark on my head which needed to be removed before becoming problematic.

EDIT

And Pikachao, I was there for less than 24 hours, but its mainly me being scared of hospital to begin with which was the worst part.
(Nov. 09, 2008  12:54 AM)SchwarzeDranzer Wrote: I smoke like 2 packs when I go out.

I guess there's no point in saying that you'll probably die very soon with a very painful death?...

Cobra, you didn't answer my question. Q.Q
Heh, I decreased the amount to a packet today.
Ive bearly ever been hurt that bad before I usualy try to "play safe"execpt these times
-got electracuted by cristmas lights
-my nuts getting smacked off the chair i jumped on
-my fore-head getting cut open by a teetertotter
-a toothpick got stuck in my foot-winded my self on a go-cart and also before that I ran over a guy cuz i forget the brakes
-got the bottom of my chin sliced by a kid with a garbage bag
lol
(Nov. 28, 2008  8:22 PM)Artie Wrote: circumcision

worst two weeks of my life

You mean the procedure was painful? Or do you mean the fact that the glans was now fully exposed to the elements and simply shuffling around was driving you bananas?
Some of us were lucky enough to have that done at birth. Though as it's now losing popularity in North America, I can't decide if I would ever have it done to him, in the event that I ever have a son. It's mainly done as a hygiene thing, and with modern antibiotics, it's a fairly unnecessary procedure. The issue being that I wouldn't have the faintest idea how to teach my son how to clean it, as it's never been an issue for me.
circumcision is evil kill all circumcisers
(Nov. 28, 2008  10:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: circumcision is evil kill all circumcisers

not my fault i had a genetic condition, carp

blame my alleles
Quote:I ran over a guy cuz i forget the brakes

I can just imagine...

Instructor: WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP?!
You: Oh... um... I forgot. *shifty eyes*
Guy on floor: The... pain... uuurrrggghhhh...

Also, Artie, it just sounds painful. I hope I never have to have it done. O.O
(Nov. 29, 2008  5:45 PM)Pikachao Wrote:

I can just imagine...

meh I was hurt more then him i just tripped him btw it was my first time and after i ran him over i accidently drove into a small wall and winded myself hurt 4 a couple of days luckily the guy didnt sue us
Quote:luckily the guy did sue us

You meant "didn't" I assume?

It just seems weird that you could "forget" the brakes. =S
(Nov. 29, 2008  5:55 PM)Pikachao Wrote:

i meant didnt it was early when i wrote that and IT WAS MY FIRST TIME DRIVING ANYTHING
(Nov. 29, 2008  5:51 PM)savatoex Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2008  5:45 PM)Pikachao Wrote:

I can just imagine...

meh I was hurt more then him i just tripped him btw it was my first time and after i ran him over i accidently drove into a small wall and winded myself hurt 4 a couple of days luckily the guy didnt sue us

Oh my God

Warn me the next time you decide to drive, please

(Nov. 29, 2008  5:55 PM)Pikachao Wrote:

Actually, something similar happened to me when I first went driving out on an actual road

But I didn't forget the brakes, I just thought that my foot was on the brake rather than the gas pedal

And I only ended up in a small ditch on the side of the road, I didn't slam into a wall or trip someone with my car
(Nov. 29, 2008  11:22 PM)Grey Wrote: Actually, something similar happened to me when I first went driving out on an actual road

But I didn't forget the brakes, I just thought that my foot was on the brake rather than the gas pedal

And I only ended up in a small ditch on the side of the road, I didn't slam into a wall or trip someone with my car

Lucky you didn't hit anyone, how fast were you going when you plowed into the ditch? lol

On the note of traffic crashes I saw a documentary on them the other day and some bird flew out and hit a guy's head who was riding a bike at like 80mph. OUCH is all I can say. D=
(Nov. 29, 2008  11:25 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2008  11:22 PM)Grey Wrote: Actually, something similar happened to me when I first went driving out on an actual road

Lucky you didn't hit anyone, how fast were you going when you plowed into the ditch? lol

Like, 25-30 mph around a 15 mph turn

I didn't see that the road curved like an S, and had two turns, one right after the other. So I accelerated after the first one. D:
(Nov. 29, 2008  11:31 PM)Artie Wrote: you guys are carp terrible drivers

Hey, in my defense, that's the worst it's ever been, and I freaked because my dad freaked.

Whenever I even start drifting onto a shoulder he starts yelling and screaming for me to move back, even when I'm correcting it already. In this ditch-related instance, he grabbed and jerked the wheel.

Driving into a small roadside ditch is hardly as terrible as nearly running over a person then running straight into a wall
thanks for the tips on what not to do on my drivers test in two weeks guys
Quote:Whenever I even start drifting onto a shoulder he starts yelling and screaming for me to move back, even when I'm correcting it already. In this ditch-related instance, he grabbed and jerked the wheel.

Make him sit in the passenger seats at the back next time. Doesn't really sound like he's helping with "OH NOEZ, YOU DRIFTED A LITTLE!" *grabs steering wheel and makes you turn into a ditch*
(Nov. 29, 2008  11:39 PM)Artie Wrote: thanks for the tips on what not to do on my drivers test in two weeks guys

no problem circumcision boy
(Nov. 30, 2008  5:19 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2008  11:39 PM)Artie Wrote: thanks for the tips on what not to do on my drivers test in two weeks guys

have fun in the ditch with your beyblades
(Nov. 30, 2008  5:31 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2008  5:19 AM)Grey Wrote:

have fun in the ditch with your beyblades

I'll have as much fun as you did with your alleles