Worst pain you have ever experienced

(Nov. 30, 2008  5:38 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2008  5:31 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2008  5:19 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2008  11:39 PM)Artie Wrote: thanks for the tips on what not to do on my drivers test in two weeks guys

no problem circumcision boy

have fun in the ditch with your beyblades

I'll have as much fun as you did with your alleles

if you haven't already noticed, you're kind of being a carp and touched a nerve. sorry i don't equate you sucking at driving to having a genetic disorder

so in short: carp off
i couldn't tell you were offended either artie

you could've just used this

[Image: postbit_pm.gif]
it's one thing for me to joke about my insecurities; it's another for some random dude on the internet to do so as well

fact is, it was inappropriate and uncalled for and i stand by what i said
if you didn't want people to make fun of you, you shouldn't flaunt it around.
and the way you come across makes it sound like you don't mind people bugging you about it

/just how I see it
yeah i can see why it's a contradiction--however i hardly call commenting on it 'flaunting it'

but it'd probably be best to drop it now
I hear getting your tongue stuck to ice or a metal pole hurts when you have to rip it off. =/

Getting kicked in the nuts is pretty damn painful too.
(Nov. 30, 2008  12:52 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I hear getting your tongue stuck to ice or a metal pole hurts when you have to rip it off. =/

That's why you get someone to pour warm water on it rather than ripping it off.
(Nov. 30, 2008  5:52 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2008  11:39 PM)Artie Wrote: thanks for the tips on what not to do on my drivers test in two weeks guys

if you haven't already noticed, you're kind of being a carp and touched a nerve. sorry i don't equate you sucking at driving to having a genetic disorder

Jeez, I didn't realize I was seriously offending you. I was just messing around, I thought you were too. Unhappy

---------
Pikachao:
My, erm, friend once stuck his tongue to a frozen steel door. He ripped his tongue off of it and found that a cluster of his taste buds were still stuck to the door.
It was really disturbing and gross at the same time.
(Dec. 01, 2008  2:01 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2008  5:52 AM)Artie Wrote:

Jeez, I didn't realize I was seriously offending you. I was just messing around, I thought you were too. Unhappy

don't worry about it; i overreacted
(Dec. 01, 2008  1:55 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2008  12:52 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I hear getting your tongue stuck to ice or a metal pole hurts when you have to rip it off. =/

That's why you get someone to pour warm water on it rather than ripping it off.

It's meant to be luke warm water I think, it's gotta be enough to melt it but not enough to burn your tongue or something. Why do I hear things about people licking metal poles in winter btw? Is it just me or is that the DUMBEST thing to do ever? =/

Hmm, anyone given birth that can tell us of the pain? lol
Let's see I have been hit in the nads full force with a toy lightsaber, sprained my back playing rugby (could not move for three days), re sprained it while on the high school wrestling team, whiplashed my neck on the high school wrestling team (most painful experience of all), had a bronchial infection (bacteria growing in the lung) and most recently suffered appendicitis where they kept me waiting for surgery with no food or water for 3 days (only on IV). I lost 8 pounds in that time.

Oh and I did give up on contact sports. I stick to running.
Being sat on by a 6' 5" guy is generally very painful
my wisdom tooth is killing me right now
(Feb. 20, 2009  3:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: my wisdom tooth is killing me right now

gettin that done in 2010

carppppppppppp
*Inhales* Ooo. I think I would have to say that time I walked my dog. It falls under the most painful and most painfully stupid thing I've ever done in one shot.

Saturday I spent painting my father's boat. Took my socks and shoes off and set them under a tree so they wouldn't be stained with paint.

Next day, father asks for me to walk the dog. I say okay...only, being as much of an ignoramus as I am, I couldn't remember where the deuce my shoes went off to. So I decided "hey, if my dog can walk on asphalt on a hot summer day without shoes on, so can I!

...Oh, you think it just got good. The rest just defies Darwinism.

I'm walking down the road reeeeal slow trying to be a big shot, can bare the heat without shoes. Yep, I'm totally cool. So I gradually gravitate toward the yellow line, just to be safe....maybe I should walk a little fast...you know, a jog is healthy. Good gracious! It's hot! I should start sprinting now! So I sprint half way down the road. I could turn back now, but no, Cody needs a full walk. So I keep going on the hot aspalt.

Finally, I reach the end of the street and run into the bay to cool my feet off. I look at my feet to see bubbles where the bottom of my foot should be. Then I thought of something! ASPHALT ISN'T ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD! OH JOY, GRASS ISN'T HOT! Of course, I pick the side that has the most pointy rocks to walk home on. I'm walking on the sides of my feet because the bubbles won't support me.

When I finally get home (twenty minutes later?) I yell for my brother to help me up the stairs. Turns out, I had severe burns. There was more loose fluid in those bubbles than an actual water balloon. Couldn't walk for a week.

I don't know what pained me more. The tale or the burns.
(Feb. 20, 2009  4:50 AM)Deikailo Wrote: *Inhales* Ooo. I think I would have to say that time I walked my dog. It falls under the most painful and most painfully stupid thing I've ever done in one shot.

Saturday I spent painting my father's boat. Took my socks and shoes off and set them under a tree so they wouldn't be stained with paint.

Next day, father asks for me to walk the dog. I say okay...only, being as much of an ignoramus as I am, I couldn't remember where the deuce my shoes went off to. So I decided "hey, if my dog can walk on asphalt on a hot summer day without shoes on, so can I!

...Oh, you think it just got good. The rest just defies Darwinism.

I'm walking down the road reeeeal slow trying to be a big shot, can bare the heat without shoes. Yep, I'm totally cool. So I gradually gravitate toward the yellow line, just to be safe....maybe I should walk a little fast...you know, a jog is healthy. Good gracious! It's hot! I should start sprinting now! So I sprint half way down the road. I could turn back now, but no, Cody needs a full walk. So I keep going on the hot aspalt.

Finally, I reach the end of the street and run into the bay to cool my feet off. I look at my feet to see bubbles where the bottom of my foot should be. Then I thought of something! ASPHALT ISN'T ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD! OH JOY, GRASS ISN'T HOT! Of course, I pick the side that has the most pointy rocks to walk home on. I'm walking on the sides of my feet because the bubbles won't support me.

When I finally get home (twenty minutes later?) I yell for my brother to help me up the stairs. Turns out, I had severe burns. There was more loose fluid in those bubbles than an actual water balloon. Couldn't walk for a week.

I don't know what pained me more. The tale or the burns.

Holy Carp that sounds nasty! I guess you never go anywhere without shoes now, right?
totally thought that dog story was gonna go in another direction, considering
There's an Olympic Park in Calgary I snowboard at a lot. Its on the side of a large hill that spans across the town and this one time it was a really windy day. It had caused alot of the snow to turn to ice. For some stupid reason, I decided to try out the Half Pipe, which is atleast 2 stories high. It's coated with ice to ensure it doesn't chip, but this day it was especially icy. I rode in and started riding the walls of it but as I was coming up one side, as I turned back down, I caught an edge and basically fell a good distance landing my back on ice. I just laid there for a few minutes trying to get the urge to stand up.

The same thing happened my second year of snowboarding, when I wasn't too great at going off jumps. I went alot faster then I should have and launched off a decent sized jump, and fell backwards resulting in landing my back on ice.

It hurts a lotttttt more then just like..falling off a bike or skateboard. The pain eventually goes away but bites you in the carp for the following few days.

And ughh these occasional times if I lay in some extremely awkward position at night it moves this muscle in my legs (the huge one thats on your ankle), but its usually when I'm awake and I just roll my leg over or whatever. But one time I woke up to find that my muscle had like..moved out of place and I had to push it back into place. The pain was pretty unbearable, it felt as nasty as you could imagine.

Lips_sealed
I hit my tailbone pretty hard while I was out sliding once.

Only time I've ever taken any sort of pain pill. Half an ibuprofen yo.
Hmn, it's either when I was sparing and broke the golden rule of "don't block kicks with fists", broke my hand and thought it would be fine. Left me with some nice permanent damage to my right because I waited for a month before having it checked. My knuckle got kicked into my hand and the bone behind shattered, the x-ray looked cool.

...or a skate park incident.
A few years ago I had some Soap Shoes, grinding a rail. Me and a friend figured there was too much friction so I spayed some WD40 to lube it up, and went to take a sip of my drink. While I wasn't looking he utterly smothered the rail. I got a run up and jumped onto the rail. My feet went hella fast for the half a second they actually spent connected, then they came up to about my head height while my top half started to lean back. I ended up tail-bone-slamming the rail from 4-5 feet, and then hit my head pretty hard on the floor as I fell off.
shin conditioning for martial arts....is the worst pain ive ever experienced and i hope it will stay that way...
It was 2 years ago on Christmas eve,I was playing with my kittens when I went to lye down on the ground to get one under the table when one of the christmas star lights(not very big) were poking out of the ground I pushed my head into it accedently when I heard a crunch sound I stood up quickly to feel a thing had been stabbed into my head i pulled it out and alot of blood starting going out so yea..I ran to my dad and he fixed it by first poring water on it then making me lay on a bed withice wrapped by a tea towel and put it on the punctur.
(Feb. 20, 2009  4:59 AM)Arjun Wrote: Holy Carp that sounds nasty! I guess you never go anywhere without shoes now, right?
Do I look like the kind of person that learns their lesson the first time? :\

Then again, I've also walked barefoot over broken glass, had a shard stabbed in my foot, walked a ways, and then jumped on a trampoline for a few minutes before noticing I had a big chunk of glass in my foot.
Lets see for me probably bending my knee at 90 degrees when your knee is swollen and you have a big leg lengthing device with pins sticking threw your leg and bone. I was in so much pain.