Worst pain you have ever experienced

Probably when I have an attack of the bum gravy. That gets pretty intense sometimes.
i did a 360 back flip ankle breaker while skiing and broke my ankles
(Feb. 25, 2009  3:42 AM)Maz Wrote: i did a 360 back flip ankle breaker while skiing and broke my ankles

what the hell did you expect
Being a 14 year smoker, I have a hard time breathing quite a bit. Thats kind of a pain IMO. I am looking to quit soon, smoking is really lame.

I also have a hernia and it tends to hurt.
(Mar. 06, 2009  8:21 PM)Shawn Wrote: Being a 14 year smoker, I have a hard time breathing quite a bit. Thats kind of a pain IMO. I am looking to quit soon, smoking is really lame.

Fight it bro! I'll be cheering you on!
(Feb. 25, 2009  3:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: what the hell did you expect

This was a joke.
(Mar. 10, 2009  4:03 AM)Maz Wrote: This was a joke.

so you didnt break your ankles

i feel cheated
Skiing and hitting ice and somehow running over my hand, and ridding on it for a bit..... sliced it open, got lots of stitches, broke and fractured fingers and joints, and cutting most the nerves. I still felt it, the pain was just misplaced xD
Cast for the whole year...
(Mar. 13, 2009  2:13 AM)Cailany Wrote: Skiing and hitting ice and somehow running over my hand, and ridding on it for a bit..... sliced it open, got lots of stitches, broke and fractured fingers and joints, and cutting most the nerves. I still felt it, the pain was just misplaced xD
Cast for the whole year...

That sounds extremly painful, I can't even imagine how that must have felt. And that sucks, being in a cast for an entire year.
(Mar. 13, 2009  2:38 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: That sounds extremely painful, I can't even imagine how that must have felt. And that sucks, being in a cast for an entire year.
I wouldn't call it the most painful experience, but the oddest pain experience.
For a few hours I thought I just tweaked my elbow, cause that's what hurt. (numb from the cold lessened the pain)
And probably the stupidest thing I've ever done, was to keep skiing. Cotton gloves absorb very well... so I never saw blood or the damage, and after a few more crashes went in, and couldn't remove the glove. If I hadn't kept skiing my hand probably would of been and be in a lot better shape Pinching_eyes_2
cutting the tip of my tumb i conlds not beyblade for like 5 days the pain is no blading=(
(Mar. 14, 2009  2:25 AM)sousa98 Wrote: cutting the tip of my tumb i conlds not beyblade for like 5 days the pain is no blading=(

I cut the tip of my little finger today at work, it is painful! especially when you get lemon juice init stings like a carp!. But yeh not the worst pain I have experienced I think.
Honestly, the worst was when I got pushed off a trampoline at my friend's house cuz another one of my friend's has ADD and was hyper that die. Couldn't control himself, I s'pose. -.-
Anyway, I got pushed off and into a tree landed on the trunk funny and twisted my ankle/leg weird. Was only strained but hurt like hell. Stayed home from school for a few days and couldn't walk/walk on it for awhile(well, a week) after.

I guess you could say cutting my forehead open and getting 3-4 stitches plus possible brain damage was worse, but honestly, I never felt a thing and was little (plus brain damage XD), so I can't remember it very well, anyway.
(Update post, I s'pose. Since I've posted here before)
(Oct. 27, 2008  6:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Slice the left side of my face open with steel wiring.

quoting this so you can all "EWWWWWWWWWWW" about it

also, when i had tonsilitis and was hospitalized because my blood pressure plunged, i had a fever of 40 degrees celsius (about 103 fahrenheit), and i couldn't walk and had terrible hallucinations

pic of my throat at the time: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/d...Photo1.jpg
Holy carp! Ewww... Must have sucked, dude. =( I haven't been sick in years.
(Mar. 14, 2009  3:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: quoting this so you can all "EWWWWWWWWWWW" about it

also, when i had tonsilitis and was hospitalized because my blood pressure plunged, i had a fever of 40 degrees celsius (about 103 fahrenheit), and i couldn't walk and had terrible hallucinations

pic of my throat at the time: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/d...Photo1.jpg
Man that must have been bad,I never had tonsilitis before so I don't know the pain of it.
Brad how the hell do you not have a scar? From the wire thing. D: I've seen a bunch of pics and I don't remember seeing anything like that.....

Also, just remembered something stupid. When I was like 3 I sharpened my finger with a pencil sharpner. Prolly not the most painful thing I've done but it hurt pretty bad. God knows what I thought it was gonna do. XD

Oh and I smashed my chin in going down a badly paved and steep hill on my roller blades. I flew kinda far and apparently my chin was just hanging open. Needed stitches, don't know how many. Sucked because I had school photos that week. XD
I hate school photos Tired

I just did the heelflip!!! It was awesome but when I landed my foot was on the edge (of my friends big BIRDHOUSE Joyful_2 board) and I fell and hurt my right leg and now I'm limping
Lol at the sharpner thing, what where you thinking! well tbh at 3 I think I most properly would of tired it Pinching_eyes_2
& that must of sucked having school photos after smashing you chin ^^

Reminds me of the time I was on my scooter (push one) going as fast as i could down an ally and hit a pot hole, went over the handle bars stright into a fence face first, got a load of splinters in my face lol.
This happened a couple of months ago.
We were supposed to be Jumping for Gym. Then when I jumped I landed, lost my balance and fell on my knees. But by that time the other person jumped and both his feet landed upon my left hand.
The unfortunate part was is that He had on Track Shoes.

EDIT: Tired My Hand would've been a goner. Had to wear a cast for 3 months.
(Mar. 14, 2009  1:53 PM)Rocky Wrote: Brad how the hell do you not have a scar? From the wire thing. D: I've seen a bunch of pics and I don't remember seeing anything like that.....

I do have a scar, it's just not very visible in my pictures. The doctor did a good job.
Man this sucks... Just got back from the Hospital.

Unhappy I crashed My Bike... It's OK but I'm not: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23vzsic&s=5
Hope you feel better and heal fast.

What actually happened to your knee?
(Mar. 15, 2009  2:12 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Hope you feel better and heal fast.

This.

Hope you feel better.
Hope you feel better Anu.