Worst Blade Combos:P

(Apr. 28, 2011  6:46 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  6:44 AM)GOLDMACNCHEEZ Wrote: Basalt bull metal face. M145rf or r2f

That's not really bad. It's like a tank that pushes Beyblades out of the way.
(Apr. 27, 2011  5:26 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: In my opnion, Dark Wolf M145Q. However, from what i've heard, some black haired awesome sauce eating hero won a tourney with one.

I'm blonde Tongue_out_wink

According to one of my contacts, Brad won a tourney with one.
Before joining this thread..the worst combos or even you can say beyblades for me were Rock Leone and Lightning L-Drago..because both were too easy to beat with my storm pegasis but it was only after joining WBO that I realized how good these two beys are..now the useless ones for me include Poison Serpent and Evil Gemios
He had posted that somewhere. As we all know, Brad is good at making jokes, so It is a mystery
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yes, thats a great worst combo(two opposites in one sentence). Also Beydude, you completely degraded a great Destabilizing wheel like Flame.

when two opposite words come together its called an oxymoron anyways staying on topic...my worst bey is dark wolf...i cant really tell a combo since i dont have many beys only 16 or so...(in mfb) and i havent tested it much just bcoz i dont like to take beys apart and make combos...is this strange?????
I have just one MFB dude, LLD is the name. Also, even I hate to customize. Also, the worst combos stated in this thread actually show that the worst bey will be Storm Capri uncustomized. Its got 2 of its parts as the worst parts.
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:13 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I have just one MFB dude, LLD is the name. Also, even I hate to customize. Also, the worst combos stated in this thread actually show that the worst bey will be Storm Capri uncustomized. Its got 2 of its parts as the worst parts.

the tip of my lld that is HF...is now slightly bent and just bcoz of that...it is turning out to be 1 of my bad beys...i really need an HF tip and fast...and Jan u really have some rare hms and plastic beys which i wud dream to have..(like ur dragoon ms)...
Hah, you think I still have a DGMS? It got devastated in an Anmol tourney. I am so sad. Its not your mistake, but I get very frustrated when I am reminded of that.
MF-F Midnight Gemios 85S

Attack: 0

Defense -100,000,000

Stamina: -500

Floor Scraping: 100,000,000,000,000
True, but Midnight showed some of the greatest Upper attack capabilities. Its MFB's first post-HWS upper attack wheel.
I still think that LLD's talons have a bit of upper.
Torch Gemios 85Q

Attack: It would have so much that it would jump out of the stadium due to lightness.

Defense: It's probably one of the lightest beys ever. -99

Stamina: It's a Q Performance Tip.
I might post tests against MF-H Torch_______________ <---- off topic

Have a question. After Q what is the next worst tip? As Chupa said, M145Q might have some random KOs..
It's not that the individual parts are bad in all cases; it's that the combination of some parts make a horrible combo. Example: BD145XF
dark/poison gemios m145q
Poison Wolf 100Q

Terrible. Period.
Actually Poison serpent as a bey had easily beaten my dark wolf twice..maybe because it has a better stamina due to SD tip...so u cant say that anything with poison is worst...
I got a new worst combo..Evil Capricorn M145 Q...that bey is the most defeat-able one in my colony
Oh. My. God. Uncustimised combos battles don't prove anything is better. Notice it says worst beyblade COMBOS at the top?
The L-Drago Destroy wanna-be: Lightning L-Drago M145HF/S.
S or HF mode? That^ could also get some random KOs..
HF mode on the first round, 2nd and 3rd round change it to S mode.

You can use a HF tip and a S tip if you don't have HF/S.
dark Pegasus 145 rf is a pretty crappy combo too
But in my case..it does have some random KOs..today it even KOed Flame Libra twice
Flame Libra uncustomized is a .. a .. a despicable excuse for a beyblade.
No defense or stamina uses at ALL.
(May. 02, 2011  12:33 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Flame Libra uncustomized is a .. a .. a despicable excuse for a beyblade.
No defense or stamina uses at ALL.

thermal pieces is way better then libra, it is like an upgraded version of libra Chief 2002 - Idea! most of pisces' parts are very similar but better