Worst Blade Combos:P

(May. 02, 2011  6:07 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  12:33 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Flame Libra uncustomized is a .. a .. a despicable excuse for a beyblade.
No defense or stamina uses at ALL.

thermal pieces is way better then libra, it is like an upgraded version of libra Chief 2002 - Idea! most of pisces' parts are very similar but better
...no it's not. Flame is better than Thermal and Libra is better than Pisces. :\
(May. 02, 2011  6:45 PM)HorogiumX Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  12:33 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Flame Libra uncustomized is a .. a .. a despicable excuse for a beyblade.

thermal pieces is way better then libra, it is like an upgraded version of libra Chief 2002 - Idea! most of pisces' parts are very similar but better
...no it's not. Flame is better than Thermal and Libra is better than Pisces. :\

flame has bouncing issues, when you hit it from underneath it bounces and loses stamina
(May. 02, 2011  6:48 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  6:45 PM)HorogiumX Wrote:

flame has bouncing issues, when you hit it from underneath it bounces and loses stamina
So? Flame is still better than Thermal, tests have shown that.
AR: Upper Force Ring
WD: Wide
BB: Sharp
Fine. Every Stamina Type with a S/MS/ES performance tip sucks because of balance problems. And why is everyone arguing over uncustomised beyblades?
MS+dark=ffffffffaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee
(May. 02, 2011  10:40 PM)GaleForce Wrote: And why is everyone arguing over uncustomised beyblades?

because this thread is for worst beybladeblade combos, if it is uncustomized it is not a combo

fury gemios 230RF,
i used to use rock pegasis 100 hf then changed to rock pegasis 100wd
FAIL
Rock Pegasis 100 WD, If not for recoild, would be a moderately good Stamina combo. Rock Pegsasis 100 HF is worse than 100 WD...
actually rock pegasis 100hf could get some ko's against LTSC
Recoil would make itself Self KO, with HF even worse, tiny friction...
yeah i know but its not a horrible combo it will preform worse on wd Confused
at that time nobody knew about beys, and they bought dark wolf. <- mmhmmm....
i won against them, but that was really messed up. once everybody started knowing parts, i was like uh-oh.
(May. 02, 2011  10:40 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Fine. Every Stamina Type with a S/MS/ES performance tip sucks because of balance problems. And why is everyone arguing over uncustomised beyblades?

He's right, this place is for combos u think of, not something Hasbro and TTomy made already
(May. 02, 2011  6:06 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Actually Poison serpent as a bey had easily beaten my dark wolf twice..maybe because it has a better stamina due to SD tip...so u cant say that anything with poison is worst...
I got a new worst combo..Evil Capricorn M145 Q...that bey is the most defeat-able one in my colony
(May. 02, 2011  6:32 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Oh. My. God. Uncustimised combos battles don't prove anything is better. Notice it says worst beyblade COMBOS at the top?

(May. 02, 2011  12:28 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: But in my case..it does have some random KOs..today it even KOed Flame Libratwice
Then they started arguing. So I said this.
(May. 02, 2011  10:40 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Fine. Every Stamina Type with a S/MS/ES performance tip sucks because of balance problems. And why is everyone arguing over uncustomised beyblades?
Realize I was trying to stop the argument?
I bet this was going through one of your heads:
[Image: trollface.png]

But anyways, the lightest legal combo of course: Midnight Gemios 85S, with super recoil, and so light it practically floats in air.
MF-F was lighter than a regular face, IIRC.
Yep it is.

I think Midnight Gemios D125MB would be. Midnight - Light + Recoil Gemios - Light D125 - Mid Height so more beys will get smash. MB - even though it is adding weight there is next to no Friction and it Scrapes sometimes.

Another one. [Insert MW here] [Insert CW here] BD145XF would have to be one of the worst. It is a Scraping MACHINE
125 or 85 would be better right??????
BD145 Q is also bad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U211RnvsB10 << LOLZ. BD145XF is a major fail! But why MB instead of MS? NO friction at all with that..
Yeah, that's true Gale Force, but this MB wobbles around too much.
Storm Pegasus M145WD,Test 1: just spins into the centre then stops. Test2:launched it and it broke.
or Bump king
Bumpking isn't a combo. Look at the title, it says Worst Blade COMBOS..
(May. 07, 2011  11:41 PM)sum 472 Wrote: Storm Pegasus M145WD,Test 1: just spins into the centre then stops. Test2:launched it and it broke.
or Bump king
How on Earth does the tip WD fit into WORST beyblade combos?!
(May. 08, 2011  3:28 AM)1dablader Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  11:41 PM)sum 472 Wrote: Storm Pegasus M145WD,Test 1: just spins into the centre then stops. Test2:launched it and it broke.
or Bump king
How on Earth does the tip WD fit into WORST beyblade combos?!

Notice M145.