Worst Beyblade Quotes?

Amazing Huh? - Enzo, Metal Masters. I put this quote on as one of the worst is because it is used tons of time and it gets very annoying. Like and comment if u agree.
Hmm I dont really have one specific quote, as its easier to find a favorite one than the worst one (The worst quote could be as simple as “hi”). But anyway, some catchphrases are repetitive and its annoying in my opinion
*Heavy breathing noises* - Every Metal saga character in the dub.
"Amazing, huh?!" - By that bloody obnoxious Enzo

No quote has ever topped it for me, in terms of annoyance. They should've had his last quote in Zero-G/Shogun Steel (the scene where the Garcia's escape from the crumbling DNA headquarters) be "This is so NOT amazing, huhhhhhhhh", that bit of irony would've been funny.
(Nov. 22, 2019  1:24 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Amazing Huh? - Enzo, Metal Masters. I put this quote on as one of the worst is because it is used tons of time and it gets very annoying. Like and comment if u agree.

OMG YES! I was seriously annoyed by this quote everytime I saw the Garcias.
(Nov. 22, 2019  12:22 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: What do you guys think are some of the worst beyblade quotes?

I see... A direct counter to my thread. Lol
Possibly when someone brags nonstop about their beyblade
“Wooooooooaaaaaahhh”...
Zyro from Beyblade zeroG ep2 dub
(Nov. 23, 2019  2:37 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2019  12:22 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: What do you guys think are some of the worst beyblade quotes?

I see... A direct counter to my thread. Lol

"Best Beyblade Quotes... Hmm that gives me an idea. I'll just counter it! XD" Thanks for the idea, broski.
(Nov. 22, 2019  2:16 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: "Amazing, huh?!" - By that bloody obnoxious Enzo

No quote has ever topped it for me, in terms of annoyance. They should've had his last quote in Zero-G/Shogun Steel (the scene where the Garcia's escape from the crumbling DNA headquarters) be "This is so NOT amazing, huhhhhhhhh", that bit of irony would've been funny.

"Amazing, huh?! Or not"
-He said that against Yu, right? Does that count?

Honestly, some of the stuff Rantaro says in the dub is kinda stupid, credit to Matt Hill for just going whatever with the script though.
But at least Matt hill made whatever he said sound
Phunny and not... cringes...
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:49 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2019  2:16 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: "Amazing, huh?!" - By that bloody obnoxious Enzo

"Amazing, huh?! Or not"

Honestly, some of the stuff Rantaro says in the dub is kinda stupid, credit to Matt Hill for just going whatever with the script though.

No way! Rantaro make everything a million times better with his quips. Especially with Matt behind the mic.
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:49 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2019  2:16 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: "Amazing, huh?!" - By that bloody obnoxious Enzo

"Amazing, huh?! Or not"

No, I think you misunderstood me. I really wanted him to say it when he's actually upset or scared because I hate Enzo that much.

Him saying it in his battle against Yu doesn't count since he's still a smug and sarcastic blader.
"Rush launch! Rush launch! Rush launch! Rush launch!" Valt from season 1