Worst Anime Show You've Watched

Dragon Ball Z Kai.The original one was wayyyyy better.Dragon Ball Z Kai basically ruined it.The original music was awesome to.
Naruto i watched the first episode it was so boring
sorry for double post
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:12 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: sorry for double post

GAH!! Stop double posting it's really annoying!
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:18 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:12 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: sorry for double post

GAH!! Stop double posting it's really annoying!

sorry it the new internet explorer nine beta im gonna downgrade to 7. it such a pain it double post every i want to post something
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:12 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: Naruto i watched the first episode it was so boring

First episodes are usually boring. Try watching more than one episode.
The worst Anime show I have watched is probably Bobobo-bo, I guess it's not fair to say it's the worst show I've watched as I've only seen 1 episode, but I remember watching it on TV at 12am at night and my reaction was just "..." lol. As for Pokemon, Pokemon is still okay and I find it alright to watch every now and then, but I sort of wish Brock and Misty were still there. Also the first 5 seasons of Pokemon were very good in my opinion.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk...Tongue_out

Yu-Gi-Oh is the actual one.I just got tired after one episode.
(Dec. 18, 2010  11:27 PM)stormaries8862 Wrote: pokemon.its gone down the drain.
there are too many pokemon.second,ash should be like twenty three and i think hes only thirteen.and last,its just gotten really boring

i change my mind,its now fruit basket.i didnt even get through half of the first episode

actualuy theres 400 something pokemon
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:19 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: Any One Who Said Pokemon I Really Disagree With You! Pokemon Is The Best Game And Anime Ever But The Worst Anime Is Bakugan Its Soooo Boring And Only 2 Year Old Kids Like It Its So carp And Babyish!!! Also Dragon Ball Z Its An OK Anime And Also Stupid In The Same Time

Best Animes
Pokemon And Beyblade FTW!
i totaly agree i love pokemon, even though i adore beyblade
Attached Files

.gif   character-icon.gif (Size: 3.11 KB / Downloads: 105)
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:51 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: Beyblade season 1 and Ikki tousen

Even putting "Beyblade" as the worst anime here would be ridiculous.

Every episode of Bakugan.
High School of the Dead. I was enjoying it, because i actually thought there was a story behind the zombie attacks that we will know later. But the thing ends without us knowing anything!

I wanted to say the story sucked, but there was actually no story at all..
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:19 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: Even putting "Beyblade" as the worst anime here would be ridiculous.

Not really. One can like the beyblade hobby (Y'know, the spinning tops and stuff) or the newest Metal Fight Beyblade anime without liking the original, too (Assuming "Beyblade Season 1" referred to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade) and even then, it doesn't mean he hated seasons 2 and 3 of that show.
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:44 PM)H2O Wrote: High School of the Dead. I was enjoying it, because i actually thought there was a story behind the zombie attacks that we will know later. But the thing ends without us knowing anything!

I wanted to say the story sucked, but there was actually no story at all..

It was cancelled I think. I just read the manga.
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:55 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:19 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: Even putting "Beyblade" as the worst anime here would be ridiculous.

Not really. One can like the beyblade hobby (Y'know, the spinning tops and stuff) or the newest Metal Fight Beyblade anime without liking the original, too (Assuming "Beyblade Season 1" referred to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade) and even then, it doesn't mean he hated seasons 2 and 3 of that show.

As much as I like Beyblade (the hobby), I cannot stand the actual anime. I watched the first episode and never went back. I know I didn't really give the series a chance but if the first episode puts me off, it's most likely I won't like the rest of the series. But I did like the original Beyblade series. I think I'm just getting old...
It gets better. It looks good by episode 15.
Ok people Im sorry and I say the BOOOOOOOBOOOOBOOooooooo is the worst and Beyblade Metal fusion season 1. I didnt say that.
Bobobo Bobobobobo is definitely the worst anime show.
pokemon is so stupid it annoys me so much, there is like this one movie were this little rat steals thier pankakes and is a stuck up jerk to them and they are so nice to it i mean really if i was in that scene i would punt that thing ot the other side of sinoh
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:36 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Bobobo Bobobobobo is definitely the worst anime show.

what is bobobobo about
i also hate 1st beyblade season but i like 2 and 3 and hariusm jk that was a joke for nano
(Jan. 12, 2011  1:17 AM)tman2310 Wrote: pokemon is so stupid it annoys me so much, there is like this one movie were this little rat steals thier pankakes and is a stuck up jerk to them and they are so nice to it i mean really if i was in that scene i would punt that thing ot the other side of sinoh

So forgiveness is stupid, huh? So competing with creatures that can kill you for the ultimate title of champion is stupid, right? Do you watch the beyblade anime?
the pokemon series has gotten worse over time but the first seasons i still watch in my spare time. pokemon may be a suckish anime but is one heck of a game.
honestly (lots of people disagree) POKEMON i hate it so much everyone is obsessed with it and my bro is too i've played it it's so boring
How far have you gotten, and how'd you get there. The B/W anime is epic, and the games are even better.
im startin to hate naruto like come on its so fake because how do u get stab threw the fudging heart & he dies & comes bk cause big head sakura starts to cry or not a fox well revive him
Any 4kids Version Of Yu-Gi-Oh . I love Yu-Gi-Oh, but the 4Carp version of it was absolutely, hopelessly, Rubbish. I got Bored and annoyed after 15 minutes.