Worst Anime Show You've Watched

either code geass or one piece
i couldnt get through an episode
of one piece i stopped at 5 minutes

code geass is retarded the story line sucks
No it doesn't. You probably just couldn't understand the concepts. It is a very complex anime.
U kno u just called great anime horrible. It's like saying DBZ copied superman

Um new one bakugan.the first season was okay but the others the bakus were overpowered
And it's mean when u use retarded that way
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:02 AM)fusionkilla Wrote: of one piece i stopped at 5 minutes

hmm, OP can't be that bad, considering its been here almost as long as pokemon but without the continuous repeated scenarios, etc. Seriously though, unless you TRULY watched it, then you can't review it. Maybe it's because your just a little child that's why you also do not have the concentration (and maybe brain capacity) to watch decent animes with decent plots/storyline... before you go and try to defend yourself against my OP love message by saying, "Its just pirates going to get a treasure"; it is a lot more than that (literally).
Beyblade.

(Jan. 15, 2011  2:07 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:02 AM)fusionkilla Wrote: of one piece i stopped at 5 minutes

hmm, OP can't be that bad, considering its been here almost as long as pokemon but without the continuous repeated scenarios, etc. Seriously though, unless you TRULY watched it, then you can't review it. Maybe it's because your just a little child that's why you also do not have the concentration (and maybe brain capacity) to watch decent animes with decent plots/storyline... before you go and try to defend yourself against my OP love message by saying, "Its just pirates going to get a treasure"; it is a lot more than that (literally).

QFT. I like OP, and am kinda irked at the people who say it's simple and pointless.
Pokemon isn't so bad once you see Best Wishes.
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:38 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Pokemon isn't so bad once you see Best Wishes.

I don't get why everyone likes Best Wishes so much. It's just like the rest: Predictable and slow Uncertain
But more mature. Plus, Pikachu get epicly pwned for once. Grass Mixer is now awesomer.
Deltora quest it had 3d monsters and 2d people fighting them.
(Jan. 16, 2011  5:01 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:38 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Pokemon isn't so bad once you see Best Wishes.

I don't get why everyone likes Best Wishes so much. It's just like the rest: Predictable and slow Uncertain

Best Wishes Is Awesome.
(Jan. 17, 2011  5:22 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: Best Wishes Is Awesome.

I respect your opinion.

But no, it's not that great.
(Jan. 17, 2011  4:37 PM)Flamegiraffe Wrote: Deltora quest it had 3d monsters and 2d people fighting them.

deltora quest isnt that bad. it is a good anime and the anime folllows the books perfectlly
Deltora Quest is OK, but I HATE the new Digimon. Suckiest. Plotline. Ever.
That was bad. Xros Wars is slow, and has no real plot. But while Best Wishes isn't the best anime around, it at least doesn't show Pikachu dominate from the beginning.
(Dec. 18, 2010  7:00 PM)R.J.N.J.D.J Wrote: Please put what's the worst anime show you've watched and why.

The worst anime show I've watched is Bakugan. Season 1 and 2 of Bakugan were suckish while Season 3 is the suckyish (if that is even a word). Bakugan is just simply boring and steals character designs like Ren. Ren stole Ryuuga's look!

Agreed! Bakugan is definately the worst anime I've watched. And yes, Ren stole Ryuga's coolness! Pinching_eyes
Bakugan season 1 was decent, the new ones are boooring! even the toys!
bakugan the show was unpleasent
And another one gone, and another one gone, and another crappy thread bites the dust.