Worst Anime Character

I couldn't find a thread like this so I decided to make one. Mine is Dan from Bakugan Gundalian Invaders. The first 2 seasons he was ok, but then season 3 got boring with him...
I'd have to say Orihime from Bleach.

She's pretty much the fatal flaw of the show. This girl has the powers of a God, where she can basically reject entire events that happened. She brought back a chick that had brutalized her from death (And yes, she was fully dead, since everything up the belt had been blown off by Grimmjow) but she never seems to use her abilities to their full potential. Not only that, but that whole "Rejecting events" thing brings out a load of plot holes. But, as if that wasn't enough, the girl also has another power, the power to create a void inside someone, cutting that person in fact instantly. The only problem being that it only works if she really wants that person dead and, being the kind-hearted lady that she is, she never, never wants to kill anyone. She could kill the main antagonist, Aizen, if she just wanted to, but no, she's too nice.

Oh and Damian Heart form Beyblade. Damian sucks, man.
rejjie from beyblade

he is so creepy. the episode the serpents terror scared the carp out of me.finally he ruiened hyoma grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Anyone from Bleach (besides Rukia), and Naruto. It's because they're so overrated.
(Dec. 31, 2010  2:01 AM)Dude Wrote: I'd have to say Orihime from Bleach.

She's pretty much the fatal flaw of the show. This girl has the powers of a God, where she can basically reject entire events that happened. She brought back a chick that had brutalized her from death (And yes, she was fully dead, since everything up the belt had been blown off by Grimmjow) but she never seems to use her abilities to their full potential. Not only that, but that whole "Rejecting events" thing brings out a load of plot holes. But, as if that wasn't enough, the girl also has another power, the power to create a void inside someone, cutting that person in fact instantly. The only problem being that it only works if she really wants that person dead and, being the kind-hearted lady that she is, she never, never wants to kill anyone. She could kill the main antagonist, Aizen, if she just wanted to, but no, she's too nice.

I completely agree with you on all points, but you must admit, if she were a rational human being Bleach would be boring, because she killed every enemy and revived every hero.
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:05 AM)Nano Wrote: Anyone from Bleach (besides Rukia), and Naruto. It's because they're so overrated.
What about Rukia's brother, Byakuya? He's a beast.
Bleach readers who don't get Shonen Jump, don't read this. (Click to View)
Anyway, the most annoying characters, I think, are Ryuuga, Tenma Tsukamoto from School Rumble, and Szaelapporro Grantz (the Octava Espada, whose name I can not write).
Rukia is just epic. She is the only person in Bleach that I like. I think it is because I use her im Jump Ultamite Stars.
I'm not just limited by Rukia, I like pretty much every character voiced by Michelle Ruff. Rita from Tales of Vesperia, Yukari from Persona 3, Euphemia from Code Geass and the list goes on. She's just such an awesome voice actor...

But this thread is about the bad stuff, so we're going kinda off-topic, here.

Did I mention I hate Hokuto? Haha, I remember Brad called me a tool for hating him XD
Sasuke Uchiha is the character that brews the most hatred from me. Once Naruto (the series) became the Sasuke show I couldn't care less, and in fact stopped watching Naruto entirely. He's so bland, dull, and annoyingly distant. If he were a real life person, he'd be the kid who cries when someone walks up to them and invites them to their table for lunch, who then goes home and listens to Hybrid Theory-era Linkin Park 24/7. Yeah, I get it, your brother killed everyone in the world, cool story bro. If you're going to be so dull and one-note, don't exist.
(Jan. 02, 2011  3:57 AM)To Wrote: Sasuke Uchiha is the character that brews the most hatred from me. Once Naruto (the series) became the Sasuke show I couldn't care less, and in fact stopped watching Naruto entirely. He's so bland, dull, and annoyingly distant. If he were a real life person, he'd be the kid who cries when someone walks up to them and invites them to their table for lunch, who then goes home and listens to Hybrid Theory-era Linkin Park 24/7. Yeah, I get it, your brother killed everyone in the world, cool story bro. If you're going to be so dull and one-note, don't exist.

To, i agree with you in every way shape and form. The shows called naruto come on naruto be a man take your spot as a main character back.
hmm... Id have to say Dan from bakugan aswell, he is very annoying and needs to die.
Hrm. Tatski's redhead frien from Bleach. Her power when they had superpowers was funny, (She dominated that poor Arrancar) but otherwise, she's useless.
(Jan. 02, 2011  6:42 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hrm. Tatski's redhead frien from Bleach. Her power when they had superpowers was funny, (She dominated that poor Arrancar) but otherwise, she's useless.

Really? Out of the two of them is the name yu remember? Tatsuki is hardy seen during Bleach, yet you remember her name and forget the name of a main character?
I'd have to say Ino in Naruto. She has no point in the story really and hasn't fought anyone major (correct me if I'm wrong there).
Any character from lucky star :V
And Near from Death Note..
I'll have to say Reji , Ryuuga from beyblade and Ash from Pokemon Reji is just toooooo creepy he laughs and that medusa thing he does is just too creepy and how he looks.Ryuuga because he's too full of himself and he was soo mean to Yuu later on.He goes im the best and everything and kills doji he should just i don't know get a life and then Ginga had to save him cause later he goes im the best again and isn't even saying thanks or anything and how he acts is creepy like when he versed Ginga some purple things came from his hands.Ash because he just goes im the best and pikachu is great and everything.He's too emotional because when team rocket stole pikachu he's like you cant do that that's bad and everything when he can go find anthor one and the end is done.He can get all these legendary cool killer pokemon but he chooses pikachu instead and he doesn't even try to catch them he just goes bye and everything when if i were him i'll catch the legendary pokemon.
Oxford from soul eater he has no importance what so ever
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:26 AM)Gloomy Wrote: Any character from lucky star :V
And Near from Death Note..
Lol, I can almost agree with you there. I think Konata is an odd yet funny character. Btw, I thought Near was a pretty good character. (Although, I have never watched the Death Note Anime. I have only read the Manga.)

How can you not like those chibi cuties that are actually 18 years-old? C'mon!
(Jan. 03, 2011  3:02 AM)Dude Wrote:

How Can you like them is the better question :V I can badly get passed their brain
Washing theme song ,and I diss like anything cute I guess?

Yeah. Btw, doest anybody know that you married a life-size cardboard cut-out of Konata after episode 24? (The final episode)

(Jan. 03, 2011  3:06 AM)Gloomy Wrote:

How Can you like them is the better question :V I can badly get passed their brain
Washing theme song
,and I diss like anything cute I guess?
I hope you know Blader DJ got payed $20 to write that theme song...
Who married WHAT NOW?!?!
Random thoughts anyone let's move this their"..
I actually really, really like the opening XD

It's catchy, pleasant and has good rythm :3 But hey, just my two cents.

It's a pointless series. That's the "point". It doesn't have a purpose. That's what's funny.

(Jan. 03, 2011  3:08 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Yeah. Btw, doest anybody know that you married a life-size cardboard cut-out of Konata after episode 24? (The final episode)

Actually, I would go for Tsukasa, if I was this desperate. She's so cute and innocent Joyful_3
(Jan. 03, 2011  3:11 AM)Dude Wrote: I actually really, really like the opening XD

It's catchy, pleasant and has good rythm :3 But hey, just my two cents.

It's a pointless series. That's the "point". It doesn't have a purpose. That's what,s funny.
YOU READ MY MIND!! XD I like the beginning and the ending of the song atleast. Tongue_out

That's kind why they talked about Optimus Prime before. (No point is a great point.) Lol.
Blader DG wrote that? Traitor, I now hate Blader DJ ,just for that
no...bey-heart lucky star has already brain washed you D: kill yourself now,its the only way out