Worst Anime Character

(Jan. 03, 2011  3:11 AM)Dude Wrote: I actually really, really like the opening XD

It's catchy, pleasant and has good rythm :3 But hey, just my two cents.

It's a pointless series. That's the "point". It doesn't have a purpose. That's what's funny.

(Jan. 03, 2011  3:08 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Yeah. Btw, doest anybody know that you married a life-size cardboard cut-out of Konata after episode 24? (The final episode)

Actually, I would go for Tsukasa, if I was this desperate. She's so cute and innocent Joyful_3

How could anyone not like the opening????

But if I had chose what one to marry I would go with Miyuki. Pure Moe!!!
IT HAS TO BE THE CRYSALIS FORM of AIZEN from bleach!!! ALso from naruto... KILLER BEE.
What?! Killer Bee is epic! He raps, and is black, so he is aces with me.

(Jan. 03, 2011  1:20 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  6:42 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hrm. Tatski's redhead frien from Bleach. Her power when they had superpowers was funny, (She dominated that poor Arrancar) but otherwise, she's useless.

Really? Out of the two of them is the name yu remember? Tatsuki is hardy seen during Bleach, yet you remember her name and forget the name of a main character?
The one who keeps grabbing Orihime's breasts? She is not a main character.
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:46 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: What?! Killer Bee is epic! He raps, and is black, so he is aces with me.

(Jan. 03, 2011  1:20 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  6:42 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hrm. Tatski's redhead frien from Bleach. Her power when they had superpowers was funny, (She dominated that poor Arrancar) but otherwise, she's useless.

Really? Out of the two of them is the name yu remember? Tatsuki is hardy seen during Bleach, yet you remember her name and forget the name of a main character?
The one who keeps grabbing Orihime's breasts? She is not a main character.

My bad, I thought you were referring to Orihime(it wouldn't be the first time I heard someone call her a Redhead), not Chizuru.
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:25 AM)|Joe| Wrote: I'd have to say Ino in Naruto. She has no point in the story really and hasn't fought anyone major (correct me if I'm wrong there).
You are actually wrong there. She fights (and gets her butt handed to her by) Kakuzu of the Akatsuki. (sorry if that was offtopic)
Chizuru! That's her name! Man, she's annoying! But I do feel bad for the Arrancar she fought.
(Jan. 07, 2011  12:38 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Chizuru! That's her name! Man, she's annoying! But I do feel bad for the Arrancar she fought.

Chizuru never fought an arrancar. Hell, she doesn't even have any powers, any regular hollow could eat her rather easily. Are we talking about the same person?
[Image: 629839-bleachothers0056ec2_large.jpg]
That's Chizuru, the hardcore lesbian (Seriously)
There was some episode in which they all got powers, and were led by Don Kunoji.
(Jan. 07, 2011  10:51 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: There was some episode in which they all got powers, and were led by Don Kunoji.

Oh...You mean the Karakurizer carp?

...I...guess it counts...

Althought, if I were you, I'd feel sorry for Szayel Aporro Grantz, not some random filler character.
Well, it was stupid, (something you can expect from Bleach often as filler arc/episodes go.) Tite Kubo is a genius of comedy. But yeah, you are right I guess. But it was funny in a retarded kind of way.
- Orihime = Bleach
- Kagome = Inuyasha
- Nami = One Piece
- Matsumoto = Bleach

Well about any girl who has a big bust!
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:24 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Orihime from Bleach, and Kagome from Inuyasha. For physical flaws -.-"

What is the physical flaw that Kagome presents out to people? Because in my opinion she just looks like a normal pretty girl, nothing special.

and if you hate women with big busts then you should have Nami from One Piece as your TOP priority. She just won't stop growing!! (I know that it shows time skip, etc.)
Oh my god this topic gets weirder by the minute.but mine would have to be kakazu. He only thinks bout money. And KILLER BEE IS EPIC
I also dislike any of the characters from bakugan who was the character disigner
Dan from bakugan definately! If u watch the anime ( which my little bro does) you will see that every time hes about to lose he goes all ballistic than his bakugan go insane with power then beat the everloving carp out of the other player. P.S. I figured out something weird. bakugan are balls right? balls that turn into little monsters..... wow. OMG where do bakugan trap come in?? there like friggin deformed!
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:51 PM)Ra Wrote: And KILLER BEE IS EPIC

Rapping black Ninja=Epic Win.
its good no one has put reborn yet (best manga/Anime ever)but i have to
bianchi
one see wants to marry a 5 year old
two see hates lambo (if any body puts lambo a worst Character i will hunt u down)
three see makes gokudera faint if he sees her
Bianchi is a good character. She does not learn of the reasoning behind Gokudera's fainting until they are in the future, and wears goggles to prevent it. She just doesn't like her ex-boyfriend, Romeo, who Lambo looks a lot like in his 15 year old form. She is a valuble asset to Tsuna's team, and thus deserves more credit than she gets. She doesn't even do much wrong. Her traumatizing Gokudera was kind of an accident, and is the leading lock-pick, since she can just melt the locks.

Plus, Lambo in his 5 year old form is a horrible character. He is snobby, stuck-up, and selfish. He actually hogs somebody else's mother! How selfish is that!?!
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:09 PM)red B uk Wrote: one see wants to marry a 5 year old

Under-aged love is actually a pretty interesting, if really creepy, plot in anime, if the love is common, of course.

I'll refer you to the anime called Koi Kaze, which deals not only of love between an under-aged girl and a grown man but also the love between brother and sister (Yes, they go there) It has excellent story and great dubbing.
I would say Jaden from Yu-Gi-Oh GX. He is rubbish. And the "Get your Game on!!) catchphrase is really annoying. Whats even more annoying, whenever he almost lose, he always magically draws the card he needed for that situation. God, is he bending destiny or what?
(Jan. 09, 2011  8:48 PM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:51 PM)Ra Wrote: And KILLER BEE IS EPIC

Rapping black Ninja=Epic Win.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKgMppD-M78

and another one has to be from hayate the combat butler. the robo butler. its a good show and all but realy didnt like that character
Lambo is carp! He's awesome in 25, and 15 year old form, but he is only there for comedic releif in his 5 year old for for about half of the anime.
Who's lambo
Nvm I no who your talkin bout
Sasori from Naruto. For any reason I disliked him. I don't like the way he fights it's just not for me.
Late reply

(Jan. 09, 2011  7:35 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:24 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Orihime from Bleach, and Kagome from Inuyasha. For physical flaws -.-"

What is the physical flaw that Kagome presents out to people? Because in my opinion she just looks like a normal pretty girl, nothing special.

and if you hate women with big busts then you should have Nami from One Piece as your TOP priority. She just won't stop growing!! (I know that it shows time skip, etc.)

LOL, that's gross for Nami. THEY ARE women with big busts ^^

Sure girls want to look natural, but the illustrator/artist has overdone it.