Worst Anime Character

(Jan. 15, 2011  4:43 AM)Orisinal Wrote: Late reply

(Jan. 09, 2011  7:35 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:24 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Orihime from Bleach, and Kagome from Inuyasha. For physical flaws -.-"

What is the physical flaw that Kagome presents out to people? Because in my opinion she just looks like a normal pretty girl, nothing special.

and if you hate women with big busts then you should have Nami from One Piece as your TOP priority. She just won't stop growing!! (I know that it shows time skip, etc.)

LOL, that's gross for Nami. THEY ARE women with big busts ^^

Sure girls want to look natural, but the illustrator/artist has overdone it.

If that's so, what about Matsumoto?
Benkei. He is SOOOO annoying~ especially in the english dub Tired
Since many members are posting more than one here are mine -

Beyblade - Gi-gi-gi Ginga Hagane [ too cheesy , the guy is a pro blader from the start with 0 ego probs , i think he is a alien or something definitely not human ]

Bleach - Everyone except , maybe a woman named Rangiko or whatever [ she looks awesome ] lol

Duel Masters - the main protagonist with the weird hair i don't know why a show lke that which resembles yu-gi-oh was ever made

Naruto - Kakashi Hatake - the most biased teacher i ever seen , first when Sasuke was around he thought all good jutsu to him & when sasuke left he turned his attention to naruto & sakura i never seen him teaching a chunin-rank technique to her
(Jan. 21, 2011  9:02 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Bleach - Everyone except , maybe a woman named Rangiko or whatever [ she looks awesome ] lol

That's ridiculous, Rangiku is by far the most annoying character in Bleach and she's intended that way.

Furthermore, you must not know the show really well if you don't know how to spell the name of the only character you like.
(Jan. 21, 2011  11:38 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  9:02 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Bleach - Everyone except , maybe a woman named Rangiko or whatever [ she looks awesome ] lol

That's ridiculous, Rangiku is by far the most annoying character in Bleach and she's intended that way.

Furthermore, you must not know the show really well if you don't know how to spell the name of the only character you like.

Dude, you are forgetting the option where he is just a perv and likes to look at her, rather than listen to her.
benkei
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:08 AM)Thresher Wrote: Dude, you are forgetting the option where he is just a perv and likes to look at her, rather than listen to her.

I did but, then again, Rangiku isn't the only girl with grotesquely huge boobs in Bleach. There's also Yoruichi, Harribel, Nel Tu and even Kukkaku and some(most) of those characters are much less annoying than Rangiku.
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:08 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  11:38 AM)Dude Wrote:

Dude, you are forgetting the option where he is just a perv and likes to look at her, rather than listen to her.

When i said she looks awesome , i didn't mean it in a Jiraiya way , i watched bleach for a few episodes then i got annoyed by it , i had seem bleach wallpapers coz at first i downloaded some coz i thought 1st 2 episodes were interesting so i got some walls for my desktop , one had a pic of rangiku , i thought she looked cute , then when i started to hate bleach after it got repetitive , then i stopped watching it , but still once i like a character i wont stop liking it , & i was lucky enough that i never heard her talk so i just googled blond haired bleach female characters & saw her pic with her name

so now you know how i know & like her , just don't judge anyone by what they say & by the way awesome is never a pervy word , i didn't use any pervy word for her , i just said she was awesome

& by the way the theme of bleach just freeing spirits doesn't appeal me coz as an indian , some of us always hear do good deeds in life so , the spirits of your dead ancestors will be freed if they have did some bad things in their life , so bleach doesn't seem something special for me at least

anyway sorry for a bit off topic discussion but had to clear the air , hope you now understand
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:51 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: by the way awesome is never a pervy word , i didn't use any such

...I'm sorry, what?!

Awesome is a pervy word? Who the hell told you that? Awesome means excellent and inspiring. How is that a pervy word?

Besides...You did use it Uncertain
Nitro Well, you seriously need to watch the anime. Bleach is one of the most successful animes of all time. Have you not heard? The series has been here for 10 years, and it's not even half over. I understand it can be slow, but Ichigo is a great character, as is Toshiro Hitsugaya. (Hyorinmaru is epic.) My only complaint is Chizuru, but she's not a main character, so I can get over it.
wow i have to catch up on ALOT of anime btw i dislike death scythe from soul eater he kinda 'wants' maka Chocked_2
Who? Soul? Death's scythe is her father...He just wants the best because she hates her, and is willing to make himself look slow to earn her love. It's that simple. He is a very emotional and complex character. The fact that he always manages to get "Death Chopped" helps.
Any anime character that Ra likes.
It would be Haru from Hitman Reborn.
Are you serious? She is a very complex character, and is very good at what she does, which is build worry for Tsuna and provide comic relief. Just 'cause she's weird, can't fight, and is the last person standing in the way of Tsuna getting the girl he wants does not mean she is a bad character.
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:29 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Are you serious? She is a very complex character, and is very good at what she does, which is build worry for Tsuna and provide comic relief. Just 'cause she's weird, can't fight, and is the last person standing in the way of Tsuna getting the girl he wants does not mean she is a bad character.

Lambo is my comic relief.
that crab dude from bey blade metal fusion and all his cheats or team roket from pokemon (only jessi james and the talking meoth)
Jessie and James are not their original names...
the blader man Wrote: that carb dude from bey blade metal fusion and all his cheats

Edit >>>

Thx Nano i got it now i thought he said crab instead of carp

now i get it he was referring to Tetsuya Watarigani
(Feb. 07, 2011  6:43 PM)the blader man Wrote: that carb dude from bey blade metal fusion and all his cheats or team roket from pokemon (only jessi james and the talking meoth)

The guy that use's Gasher? I agree. He can be a real crab sometimes.