0%
cosmic pegasis
0%
big bang pegasis
40.00%
samurai pegasis
60.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
Well, I could negotiate an alliance, but that would be he best I could do. Sorry I can't help.
SilverEmerald, because I can't join your team, do you want to form an alliance with my team instead?
We are thinking about it but that would be good
(Mar. 13, 2013  3:48 AM)LMAO Wrote: SilverEmerald, because I can't join your team, do you want to form an alliance with my team instead?

Ok. We could get more members by doing that.BRB.Need to think about it.

(Mar. 12, 2013  2:23 AM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: Well, I could negotiate an alliance, but that would be he best I could do. Sorry I can't help.

Still thinkin' about it.@Triforceblader could you see if you could get more members pleaseSmile.
I'm on it, just recruited a friend of mine that hasn't joined WBBO and possibly my other friend Nemesis Rider. They don't have any 4d beys but they have are good at getting good combos Nemesis Rider is getting diablo nemesis obviously, and the other one is thinking about either getting Bigbang Pegasus or L Drago Destructor
I think he should get destructor
I think you're right also, He's Getting Vari Ares DGrin and Nemesis rider may get Blitz striker
PMing Bey Team Meeting: Firing
Triforceblader PMed me about it and I think I'd like to join
Wbo name:Gigamorow
Most powerful bey:I don't consider any of my beys stronger but i like to use my earth scorpio ED145 WD
Bey record:I don't have many people to battle(2friends, my brother and my cousin) but of everyone i have battled i haven't lost yet.
I hope i can join. Tongue_out_wink
Post age bey and level
Can I request my Local Team, The Bey Blazers to be in an alliance??
Sure Leone. Welcome aboard Gigamorrow.
Thanks for the acceptance
(^-^)b
but on a side note there's only one r in my name
right i do i join your team

(Dec. 28, 2012  8:11 PM)SoraBeyblade2.0 Wrote: [/font][/color]
[/size][/u][/b][b][size=medium]
Quote:[color=#FF0000][font=Impact]http://BeybladeBattles.comI'm searching for the most powerful bladers in the world.
If you want to join this team you must be ready for the most difficult training
So if you would sign up we would meet up train,show me your battle style,show me what tournaments you're to.Can you give it your all?Chief - Hmm ...
For the ones who wants to join I will pm your application that says
Wbo name:tonymitchell
Age18
Most powerful bey
Bey record

Level advanced,expert,beginner
Beginners:
ExpertConfusedoraBeyblade2.0
Advanced:Triforceblader,PoisonStriker,MasterWolborg,NemisisRider,befalling darkness
Unknown:Flashsagitario9,Kyler the best,halo3not,Cyberpegasus16,StaticBlade111,TheHiddenBlader,wild mane leone,Gigamorrow,TheSupremeOne
Alliances:
-Team AncientKnights
-Team BeyBlazers
-Team BlackOutTornado
-
-
-
-
(Apr. 02, 2013  7:35 PM)tonymitchell Wrote: right i do i join your team

Quote:[color=#FF0000][font=Impact]http://BeybladeBattles.comI'm searching for the most powerful bladers in the world.
So if you would sign up we would meet up train,show me your battle style,show me what tournaments you're to.Can you give it your all?Chief - Hmm ...
Age18
Most powerful bey
Bey record

Beginners:
Advanced:Triforceblader,PoisonStriker,MasterWolborg,NemisisRider,befalling darkness
Unknown:Flashsagitario9,Kyler the best,halo3not,Cyberpegasus16,StaticBlade111,TheHiddenBlader,wild mane leone,Gigamorrow,TheSupremeOne
Alliances:
-Team AncientKnights
-Team BeyBlazers
-Team BlackOutTornado
-
-
-
-
Welcome aboard Tony. Tell me your bey. Thanks Triforce.
(Apr. 02, 2013  9:33 PM)SoraBeyblade2.0 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2013  7:35 PM)tonymitchell Wrote: right i do i join your team

Age18
Most powerful bey cyclone herculeo
Bey record

Beginners:
Alliances:
-Team AncientKnights
-Team BeyBlazers
-Team BlackOutTornado
-
-
-
-
Welcome aboard Tony. Tell me your bey. Thanks Triforce.

welcome you and triforce

thx you
dude use grammar and complete sentences
Let's get a tournament going even if It's just a team and friend match 1st once we do that a we will have enough people to host one faster plus it a good way to meet other new bladers that might want to join.
(Apr. 03, 2013  10:31 PM)NJ Beyblader Wrote: Let's get a tournament going even if It's just a team and friend match 1st once we do that a we will have enough people to host one faster plus it a good way to meet other new bladers that might want to join.

sure
oh please let me enter your team wise ones!!!!!
l@@@@@@@@@@l
can't you see that american teams are much weak than the european?????
(portuguese)
SoraBeyblade2.0 don't forget to put my name under Expert where Triforceblader put it.

tonymitchell then lets set up a date and a location post it on here set up some rules and maybe make a couple of youtube videos and see how many people we get I have some ideas we can use for tournaments some of them are out side the box lets leave it at that.
SoraBeyblade2.0 what's the squad thing you added all about?
and I'd love to be in a tournament and meat all you guys
I was talking to Triforceblader about this tournament most of our team lives in NJ so that is where it will take place