World or Lord?

Which one? World Spriggan or Lord Spriggan?
world spriggan definetly
the only still competitive part I can see on gt triple booster is the octa driver and the orbit metal driver
(May. 04, 2021  1:20 AM)MysticBlackout Wrote: What is Za warudo spriggan?

a meme. i think. he means world.

sorry
world spriggan
(Za warudo= the world)
Oh that makes lot more sense thanks
(May. 04, 2021  1:17 AM)MysticBlackout Wrote: Which one? World Spriggan or Lord Spriggan?

Id say World because its move competitive, heavy and just over all better but pick whatever one you like best Smile
Thanks I have been prepping for the Silver Spring tournament in Maryland this Sunday and just got stuck between lord or World so thanks again!
World Spriggan by quite a huge margin.
(May. 04, 2021  1:21 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

sorry
world spriggan
(Za warudo= the world)

Yeah true cause that’s how the logic works. (just kidding)
World by a long shot. Back in GT, lord was good, but World is wayyyyyy better. You get 3 of the most competitive parts, Spriggan chip, World ring, and 2B. If you put xt+ on it, it's amazing.
That's convenient because that's the combo I´m getting!
(May. 04, 2021  3:45 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: World by a long shot. Back in GT, lord was good, but World is wayyyyyy better. You get 3 of the most competitive parts, Spriggan chip, World ring, and 2B. If you put xt+ on it, it's amazing.
Spriggan is outclassed by Diabolos, 2B is not that good.
(May. 04, 2021  10:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  3:45 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: World by a long shot. Back in GT, lord was good, but World is wayyyyyy better. You get 3 of the most competitive parts, Spriggan chip, World ring, and 2B. If you put xt+ on it, it's amazing.

I understand, I never said it's not. We don't really need it here, though.
Wait so what would be a good replacement for 2B?

(May. 04, 2021  10:42 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  10:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Spriggan is outclassed by Diabolos, 2B is not that good.

I understand, I never said it's not. This is also not the right thread for your post.

Wait so what would be a good replacement for 2B? And also when you say Diabolos you mean the Sparking Chip?
(May. 04, 2021  11:08 PM)MysticBlackout Wrote: Wait so what would be a good replacement for 2B?

really none except Wheel 1S but 2B offers better burst resistance and is pretty heavy on top of that.
(May. 04, 2021  11:11 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  11:08 PM)MysticBlackout Wrote: Wait so what would be a good replacement for 2B?

really none except Wheel 1S but 2B offers better burst resistance and is pretty heavy on top of that.

And when they say Diabolos do they mean the Superking chip Diabolos or the GT cip Diabolos?
(May. 04, 2021  11:20 PM)MysticBlackout Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  11:11 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: really none except Wheel 1S but 2B offers better burst resistance and is pretty heavy on top of that.

And when they say Diabolos do they mean the Superking chip Diabolos or the GT cip Diabolos?

Sparking. Tho i would personally use Spriggan since its slightly heavier.
(May. 04, 2021  1:17 AM)MysticBlackout Wrote: Which one? World Spriggan or Lord Spriggan?

Some would say that Lord Spriggan would be better for the following:

Lord
-Rubber
-Metal on layer
-Burst stoppers
-Duel spin

World only really has one of these (duel spin) and technically burst stoppers, but they aren't really needed because 2b I think it is has good teeth, and pretty much any double chassis is unburstable. For the metal, it only adds weight and nothing else, and 2b yet again takes that because it is heavier. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I will admit that Lord takes it on the rubber. Even that, though, World is really, really, really good for SE, and it is slightly more defense-based (at least it feels more defense based for the rounder ring) and the rubber decreases defense. So, if we give Lord some bais and make it a bit unfair, the score is...

Lord: 1/4
World: 3/4
(May. 05, 2021  1:05 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:

Some would say that Lord Spriggan would be better for the following:

Lord
-Rubber
-Metal on layer
-Burst stoppers
-Duel spin

World only really has one of these (duel spin) and technically burst stoppers, but they aren't really needed because 2b I think it is has good teeth, and pretty much any double chassis is unburstable. For the metal, it only adds weight and nothing else, and 2b yet again takes that because it is heavier. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I will admit that Lord takes it on the rubber. Even that, though, World is really, really, really good for SE, and it is slightly more defense-based (at least it feels more defense based for the rounder ring) and the rubber decreases defense. So, if we give Lord some bais and make it a bit unfair, the score is...

Lord: 1/4
World: 3/4
So World is better by a decent margin?
(May. 04, 2021  10:42 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  10:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Spriggan is outclassed by Diabolos, 2B is not that good.

I understand, I never said it's not. This is also not the right thread for your post.
Yes it is the right post. Your comment on the other hand, is not right for this thread.
(May. 04, 2021  10:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Spriggan and Diabolos are around the same weight and weight distribution. The nerf is so tiny that it doesn't justify it being outclassed by Diabolos, especially when the latter is both much more expensive AND rare. Maybe if the nerf was in regards to tightness rather than having 1 less click when paired with certain chassis you can say its outclassed. But from my experience it doesn't matter the majority of the time.

And regarding 2B its only behind Wheel 1S in opposite spin when awakened, but it has much better burst resistance meaning better synergy with Drift. Its barely outclassed.
(May. 05, 2021  8:51 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

Spriggan and Diabolos are around the same weight and weight distribution. The nerf is so tiny that it doesn't justify it being outclassed by Diabolos, especially when the latter is both much more expensive AND rare. Maybe if the nerf was in regards to tightness rather than having 1 less click when paired with certain chassis you can say its outclassed. But from my experience it doesn't matter the majority of the time.

And regarding 2B its only behind Wheel 1S in opposite spin when awakened, but it has much better burst resistance meaning better synergy with Drift. Its barely outclassed.
2B has terrible same spin performance, and bad stamina. And I never said Diabolos is much better than Spriggan, only a tiny bit.
(May. 05, 2021  9:05 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  8:51 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Spriggan and Diabolos are around the same weight and weight distribution. The nerf is so tiny that it doesn't justify it being outclassed by Diabolos, especially when the latter is both much more expensive AND rare. Maybe if the nerf was in regards to tightness rather than having 1 less click when paired with certain chassis you can say its outclassed. But from my experience it doesn't matter the majority of the time.

2B has terrible same spin performance, and bad stamina. And I never said Diabolos is much better than Spriggan, only a tiny bit.

I actually think 2B is very good with good weight, defense and a bit of LAD
(May. 05, 2021  2:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  9:05 AM)g2_ Wrote: 2B has terrible same spin performance, and bad stamina. And I never said Diabolos is much better than Spriggan, only a tiny bit.

I actually think 2B is very good with good weight, defense and a bit of LAD
The same spin Stamina is bad.