[World] United Original Bladers

Poll: Should U.O.B have a forums site?

Yes Smile
84.09%
No...
15.91%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
Hi there I am the leader of United Original Blader ( U.O.B ) and this is my clan. Why did I make this United? Because just people from Indy? Nah why not have more members and more experienced haha.

WE ARE NO LONGER RECRUITING Crying

Anyways if you would like to to join the clan please post on this thread using the format below.

Application Format:
  • What part of the world do you Live In:
  • Why do you like Beyblading:
  • Favorite Bey:
  • Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you:
  • Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:

In this clan we will show our knowledge between one another, Do not disrespect another member or it will end up in a deranking. When I review your application I will send you a PM saying Denied ( Reason ), Or Accepted ( URL link for your user bar.)

Also if you can create a good site for our clan I will make you your own I.O.B userbar saying CODER with whatever color you want besides white because that is for owner only.

This clan is know for anyone anywhere, We are people with a strong hobbie for something that should be a sport. It feels so good when you in a battle just listening to the clacking of the metal, The compassion people have for this and the compulsivity for such a thing Its truly amazing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLAN RANKINGS ( Adding More )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Leader]
[Image: uob-leader.png]

[Co-Leader]
[Image: uob-coleader.png]

[Programmer]
[Image: uob-programmer.png]

[General]
[Image: uob-general.png]

[Sector]
[Image: uob-sector.png]

[Member]
[Image: uob-member.png]

[Noob]
[Image: uob-noob.png]

I Will Be Adding More Give Me Some Ideas.
Owner of U.O.B - $40.00 or Beyblade trade (Paypal)
If you want Co-Leader - $15.00 or a Beyblade trade (Paypal)
If you want a Customized Clan Userbar - $5.00 or Beyblade trade (Paypal)

Can't wait to meet some of you guys, Also look at my youtube channel we will make a youtube channel also.

"Also this may seem like a double post, But there was to much to edit and also it won't let me delete previous post."

Thank You Everyone Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am selling the clan to a dedicated owner, My sugry went well. But now my family is in debt like crazy its so sad because I even had to sell my beyblade collection just to help pay for 1/100th of they payment Unhappy
Thank You everyone I will be on to see if someone would like to buy the clan Unhappy

Sorry Guys...
Truely Am.....
# Age: 10
# How many Beys: 4 Beyblades,2 Lightning L-Dragos,1 Storm Pegasus,1,Earth Wolf
# What part of the world do you Live InEeeast
# Why do you like Beyblading: I love to win beyblading makes me feel excited
# Favorite Bey: Earth Wolf
# Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: Yes
# Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: Yes
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:19 AM)Beybladefan1249 Wrote: # Age: 10
# How many Beys: 4 Beyblades,2 Lightning L-Dragos,1 Storm Pegasus,1,Earth Wolf
# What part of the world do you Live InEeeast
# Why do you like Beyblading: I love to win beyblading makes me feel excited
# Favorite Bey: Earth Wolf
# Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: Yes
# Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: Yes

Accepted, private message with userbar "Noob." Being sent.
Try to get more Beys, When you get 6 you will be promoted to member.
how many beys:13 3 storm pegasus, ldrago, storm capricorn, rock leone, earth bull , dark bull, dark wolf, flame gasher, rock aquario, storm aquario, dark eagle
what part of the world do you live in:united states
why do you like beyblading: I love winning and the challenge
favorite bey: earthbull
would you attempt to come to a tournament if i got one close enough to you: yes
would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:yes
how many beys:18 storm pegasisx2, dak cancer, (bite strike) earth wolf, (bite strike) lighning l dragox2, cyber pegasis, dark wolf, earth virgo, storm aquario, burn pheonix, evil gemios,rock aries, rock leone, earth eagle, thaermal pisces, and flame saggitario
what part of the world do you live in:United States
favorite bey: Mf-H Basalt bull r145mb
Application Format:
•How many Beys:16, hms wolborg, polta, bistool, 2 makendos, driger, metal driger, dranzer, trypio, dragoon galaxy, wind leone, dark wolf, dark bull, flame saggittario, rock aries, hybrid wheel set leone.
•What part of the world do you Live In: united states, salt lake city, ut
•Why do you like Beyblading: because its a fun way to hang out with friends and i love winning
•Favorite Bey: gravity perseus
•Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got one close enough to you:if its close enought to me absolutely
•Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: 100% yes.
My Earth Wolf is so tricked out so is my Storm Pegasus
It uses a Storm Pegasus Energy Ring I might trick it out more soon
•How many Beys: 16 galaxy pegasus posin serpent evil gemios storm pegasus counter leone cyber pegasus thermal pisces storm capricorn earth eagle flame bull dark bull meto l-drago lightning l-drago storm aquario flame libra dark wolf flame sagittario and soon hell kerbecs
•What part of the world do you Live In:CA,US
•Why do you like Beyblading:its fun and it feels great to win
•Favorite Bey:hell kerbecs
•Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you:yes
•Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:yes
(Jan. 17, 2011  6:58 PM)earthbull31 Wrote: age:15
how many beys:13 3 storm pegasus, ldrago, storm capricorn, rock leone, earth bull , dark bull, dark wolf, flame gasher, rock aquario, storm aquario, dark eagle
what part of the world do you live in:united states
favorite bey: earthbull

Accpeted userbar [ Noob ] is being sent.
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:10 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: age:11
how many beys:18 storm pegasisx2, dak cancer, (bite strike) earth wolf, (bite strike) lighning l dragox2, cyber pegasis, dark wolf, earth virgo, storm aquario, burn pheonix, evil gemios,rock aries, rock leone, earth eagle, thaermal pisces, and flame saggitario

Accpected userbar [ Noob ] being sent now.
Welcome 3rd member.
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:10 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: age:11

Accpected userbar [ Noob ] being sent now.
Welcome 3rd member.
(Jan. 18, 2011  12:50 AM)LDragoHF Wrote: •Age:14
•How many Beys: 16 galaxy pegasus posin serpent evil gemios storm pegasus counter leone cyber pegasus thermal pisces storm capricorn earth eagle flame bull dark bull meto l-drago lightning l-drago storm aquario flame libra dark wolf flame sagittario and soon hell kerbecs
•What part of the world do you Live In:CA,US
•Why do you like Beyblading:its fun and it feels great to win
•Favorite Bey:hell kerbecs
•Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you:yes
•Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:yes

Accpted userbar [ Member ] being sent.
Number of Beys:4
Live in U.S
Favorite Bey: Storm Gasher
yes
yes
amount of beys: 4.l drago the forbidden bey.flame saggitarrio.storm capricorn.earth eagle
favorite bey. flame saggitarrio
place: arkansas.
i like beyblade because it is fun to do.
i would go to a tournament if one was close enough.
QUESTION: i havent quiet mastered storm capricorn and need some tips plz help me.
i would love to be apart of this team.
Amount of beys:21 earth Virgo meteo l Drago Vulcan horuseus 6 ll dragos gravity Perseus ray unicorno earth wolf rock aquario rock cancer killer gemios rock Pegasus dark wolf rock leone flame sagittario storm capricon 2 storm Pegasus
Place : Texas
Blading: fun excitment and for hobby!
Fav. Bey:Vulcan Horuseus 85RF
Tourney:yes!!!
Clan honor/respect:yes!
User denied.
(Jan. 18, 2011  1:48 AM)Gasher Master Wrote: Age:14
Number of Beys:4
Live in U.S
Favorite Bey: Storm Gasher
yes
yes

User denied Uncertain
Sorry just you don't understand beyblading that much, Once your on the forums for a bit longer time then please retry Smile
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:30 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Age:15
Amount of beys:21 earth Virgo meteo l Drago Vulcan horuseus 6 ll dragos gravity Perseus ray unicorno earth wolf rock aquario rock cancer killer gemios rock Pegasus dark wolf rock leone flame sagittario storm capricon 2 storm Pegasus
Place : Texas
Blading: fun excitment and for hobby!
Fav. Bey:Vulcan Horuseus 85RF
Tourney:yes!!!
Clan honor/respect:yes!

User accepted
userbar { member } being sent.
(Jan. 18, 2011  9:49 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: what what will this clan do.

This clan is just a nice organisation that I am putting together people can get local Tourneys together if one another live by ecother and we are a worldwide clan, Which means anyone from anywhere can meet. Talk about there amazing experiences with baying.
how come you didnt except me thats mean geez
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:31 PM)tronor1 Wrote: Application Format:
•How many Beys:16, hms wolborg, polta, bistool, 2 makendos, driger, metal driger, dranzer, trypio, dragoon galaxy, wind leone, dark wolf, dark bull, flame saggittario, rock aries, hybrid wheel set leone.
•What part of the world do you Live In: united states, salt lake city, ut
•Why do you like Beyblading: because its a fun way to hang out with friends and i love winning
•Favorite Bey: gravity perseus
•Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got one close enough to you:if its close enought to me absolutely
•Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: 100% yes.

User Accepted.
(Jan. 18, 2011  11:19 PM)danna chan Wrote: Age: 16
How many Beys: ( List your beys ) Zeus(soon) torch pegasus poseidon griffion dragoon g dragoon gt draciel g driger g driger gtc dranzer g dranzer ms dragoon ms gaia dragoon ms draciel ms dranzer mf dragoon mf lightning l drago storm pegasus storm aquario dark bull dark wolf cyber pegasis galaxy pegasis rock pegasus flame libra earth aquila dark cancer ray unicorno flame byxis hell kerberex sol blaze burn phoeinex flame saggitario meteo l drago l drago pegasis libra infinity libra leone i may have left a few out
What part of the world do you Live In: uk wales
Why do you like Beyblading: i like it because when it first came to the uk i thought they looked really pretty (i was like in infant school) and for 9 years they have been my favourite possesions now i like it because it is really fun to watch them spin and take part in competitions(if there are any)
Favorite Bey: poseidon
Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: yes
Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:yes i would all my friends like things like ipod touches and carp like that i may have alot of apple stuff but it does not mean i am a nerd>sorry of topic i wouldnt use it for a userbar because i dont know what they are and i would give knowledge mostly

User Accpted
danna chan how did you get so many beyblades like wouldnt that be expensive sheesh
age9
ldrago,pegasus,bull,segatareo,eagle ,rock pegasus, rock aquario
Delaware.USA
I would love to attend a tournament if it was close to me.
not sure what the last question means-my Dad is typing this for me!
•Age: 13•How many Beys: 22 ,2 darkwolf 2 pegauses cyber pegauses flame sagitereo
l drago 2 earth eagle storm areisevil gemios rock leon earth eagle rock pegausesstorm capricorn storm leon storm aquario dark libra thermal picesdark gasherrock scorpio and dark bull.all hasbro•What part of the world do you Live In:united states louisiana•Why do you like Beyblading:dont really know just saw it at the store the i was hooked forever.when the first kind stop i stop collecting.but when i saw mfb i just jouined back in it.•Favorite Bey:l drago
•Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you:yeah but its up to my mom and how far.
•Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:yeah (the userbar is nice though)if i quit i will quit meaningly.meaning il take the user bar away and put it way.
Age 10
How many beys 5 Earth Eagle,Rock CapricornM145Q,Storm Leone,Counter Leone,Flame Saggitario.
What part of the world do I live in North West
Why do I like beyblading because I feel so great when I win and to see the excitment when my opponent wins.
Favorite bey Earth Eagle
Would I go to a tournament if it was close by yes
Would I enjoy the clan and not use it for userbar or knowelge yes