Butler Bay Recreation Center
11465 Park Avenue
  We will be at one of the two pavillions
12:00 PM on 12/05/2020
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

FREE

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]This tournament will have 18 players and will be Swiss Format. If less than 17 players show up, we will make it a Group Round Robin

*** Prizes will be given to top 3 participants.[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]*** Please allow 3 to 4 hours [/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Track tournament results here:[/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]=========================[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Https://Worldbeyblade.challonge.com/world_martial_arts_tourney[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]

Tournament will start 12 pm sharp. Please arrive between 11 and 11:30 am to register.

MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.

[/font]
[size=undefined]

Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below. 

[b]Orlando Covid-19 Guidelines: https://www.orlando.gov/COVID-19

FL COVID-19 Official Mandate: https://www.flgov.com/wp-content/uploads/covid19/Exec%20Order%20Phase%202%20FAQs.pdf
[/b]
[/size]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Need-to-Know Information[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page[/font]
Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]2. Arrive On Time[/font]
You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings[/font]
We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours[/font]
This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called[/font]
Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions[/font]
All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian[/font]
If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.[/font]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Nov. 20, 2020  6:37 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Anyone interest in tournament end of December or January in Melbourne area. It will be small but want to get new players interested.
I’m interested with my brother I would like to hear the date though.

We will get to try out all our Christmas beys so I’m in lol

I would like for you to try out classic but it’s just a suggestion
ALREADY HAPPENED
hol up, how is there 19 when the cap was 18?
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:53 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote: hol up, how is there 19 when the cap was 18?
Waiting list.
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:55 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:53 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote: hol up, how is there 19 when the cap was 18?
Waiting list.

Thats right

Planning to do a tournament in Savanah Gerogia, Dec 20th at Forsyth park. As of now have 4 interest. Anyone from that area intetested.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:09 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: Let's goooooooooo

I'm too excited!
(Nov. 26, 2020  12:49 PM)saba58329 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:09 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: Let's goooooooooo

I'm too excited!
I know! Pumped for this one hint hint my deck has completely changed from last time I will take the crown!
Happy Thanksgiving all.

Please make sure to look at weathet for December 5th and dress appropriate. It will be a bit chilly.
That Union Diabolos do be looking very nice in the light.
Are guests allowed to watch the tournament?? My son is obsessed and wants to be in a tournament, but we would like to check one out first. We are in Pensacola area
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:17 AM)Jayblade32583 Wrote: Are guests allowed to watch the tournament?? My son is obsessed and wants to be in a tournament, but we would like to check one out first. We are in Pensacola area

Off course you can watch. Under covid everyone needs to wrar a mask.  Your son can also free play with participants out of tournament matches.
1 week to go! So hyped!!
I'm bringing the spicy combos  Cool
(Nov. 28, 2020  9:49 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: I'm bringing the spicy combos  Cool
Me too! Better watch out for me and FireKingArd!
Although I’m a newcomer, I have something extra prepared for this tournament. 🤫

(Nov. 28, 2020  10:04 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  9:49 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: I'm bringing the spicy combos  Cool
Me too! Better watch out for me  and FireKingArd!

That won’t stop me from defeating Florida’s Legend Bladers. 😁
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:07 PM)ProjectKroozie Wrote: Although I’m a newcomer, I have something extra prepared for this tournament. 🤫

(Nov. 28, 2020  10:04 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Me too! Better watch out for me  and FireKingArd!

That won’t stop me from defeating Florida’s Legend Bladers. 😁
Well then excited too see what you got. I will take first and become a Florida legend Blader myself! Let’s see what you go hiding there!
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Well then excited too see what you got. I will take first and become a Florida legend Blader myself!

Same to you (and everybody) at the tournament.  Still, whoever wins, let's at least have some fun.

(Nov. 28, 2020  10:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Let’s see what you got hiding there!

It's a secret!  😎👍
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:16 PM)ProjectKroozie Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Well then excited too see what you got. I will take first and become a Florida legend Blader myself!

Same to you (and everybody) at the tournament.  Still, whoever wins, let's at least have some fun.

(Nov. 28, 2020  10:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Let’s see what you got hiding there!

It's a secret!  😎👍
Yep most important part is fun! But it’s more fun when you take first! Mwahahahaha
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:17 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Yep most important part is fun! But it’s more fun when you take first! Mwahahahaha

highly accurate but in that case, I'll see you in the finals.
Just don't lose to FireKingArd, Fireblaze, or UnionAchilles
I have two of the same drivers but one is hasbro one is TT is this allowed in a single deck?

Man just read the rulebook it’s a no, RIP
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:49 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I have two of the same drivers but one is hasbro one is TT is this allowed in a single deck?

Although duplicate Beyblade parts are not allowed, I hope to bring multiple duplicate Beyblades to the tournament.
At least spare Beyblade parts are allowed for when something is lost, stolen, or broken. 😄
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:41 AM)ProjectKroozie Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:49 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I have two of the same drivers but one is hasbro one is TT is this allowed in a single deck?

Although duplicate Beyblade parts are not allowed, I hope to bring multiple duplicate Beyblades to the tournament.
At least spare Beyblade parts are allowed for when something is lost, stolen, or broken. 😄

Correct

Participants, please be on time.
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:07 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Participants, please be on time.
I really don't want to be late for this tournament.
Bur considering that we have to register at 11AM, 
I'd have to get up as early as 6AM to be "on time."
However, that's not stopping me from arriving!