[World] Delta Blaze

This is a team for all nationalities. If you want to join, PM Me with the following details:
Username, Preferred Bey Type, Age, Achievements. If you live outside Metro Manila,PM me to allow me to make a location division for you.

Your Bey and skill level must be good! I do not accept just any member.
PH Members - See http://beybladeph.forumotion.co.uk/t682-...ng-members

Member List

WBO Name [BBPH Name]:

Leader:
Delta Blader [Delta Blader] (G:3 S:1 B:3)

Vice Leader:
Xyo [Tremphthon] (G:3 S:? B:1) (Please PM me all your awards so I could list them)

Members:
BLAZEUP3904 [BLAZEUP3904]
(hentist) [hentist]
(I have to ask him) [Killer Beafowl]
Um Yeah I want to start my own Beyblade team how will I do that?
I only accept Bladers who use really good blades, if close to top tier.

EX. MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF, Burn Bull 90WD

Also, I am open to alliances with other teams. (Just make sure that you have expert members.)
I think you might have to upgrade your skills before I could enter you. Storm Pegasis 90RF is kinda not too close to top-tier. But, I mean when you get better, you will be accepted.
Wat do u mean if ur outside of metro Manila i will make a division for u? Because I will be going to the phlippines in April 7th and come back in London in April 25th.
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:30 PM)MeteoLDrago=) Wrote: Wat do u mean if ur outside of metro Manila i will make a division for u? Because I will be going to the phlippines in April 7th and come back in London in April 25th.

It means that if you are outside of metro manila you need to be in a division (place/province) leader
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:30 PM)MeteoLDrago=) Wrote: Wat do u mean if ur outside of metro Manila i will make a division for u? Because I will be going to the phlippines in April 7th and come back in London in April 25th.

You can only join if you are a expert and if you are a resident of the Philippines.

edit: CLOSED for recruiting. The member list is in the site I mentioned above.
I'm now recruiting substitutes for the main members in case one is absent. Just give me a PM.

UPCOMING BATTLE

V.S. E.B.P.
I'm now accepting members all around the world. I will never let Mega Blader steal my fame.

I'll list the International members here on WBO , but the local ones on BBPH.

(BTW , I and Xyo got a place in our local Grand tournament)

P.S. It needs to be another country's division.
P.P.S Kai-V sorry if me necroing my own thread is against the rules.
Oh well, Am not part of Delta Blaze because the "pending members" list is just been removed, plus I created my own team anyway.

Good luck in being a Global team! (Even Champion Bladers are going global too...)
Delta Blader I challenge you one on one on sunday on are tournament team leaders tournament and some events like tag team and singles mega blader will mesage metal bladers
I am Glad to announce that Team Delta Blaze is invited to compete for the "Team Tournament" on June 5,2011 (Sunday) during the Backyard Bash Tournament. You will be competing with the following teams:

Team Coded (Coded Blader)
Team Mega Bladers (Mega Blader)
Your Team
Team Metal Bladers (The rep is going to be Hell Wolf because Pegasismaster10 cannot come.
The Bey Gang (Maybe I still have to ask them)
Xyo/Tremphton is promoted to vice leader.

BTW Mega Blader , I won't be going. Why? There's a tourney in Shangri - La.
Sure I moved the tournament date to 2 weeks from know
delta blader tournament has been reschedule at june 18 or 19
I believe I need to recruit more members (remember , I'm a 7 - time tournament winner , but I have higher standards than most teams)

I'm open again to recruiting members!
Delta I need to inform you that xyo is in the siegebreakers. k5dr told me
Double team is ok Smile

BTW I quit. Tell the mods close this.
Delta I'll take over this team! All members in this team pls tell Beyblade Potter that u are joining
Roger that boss! LOL! Send me PM's!
delta Blader you can't just quit! You have made it this far and you will just give up like that? No Blder will just give up remember never give up!

P.S. Sorry for being off-topic