World Beyblade Organization World Championship?

Has there ever been a  World Beyblade Organization World Championship? For example, 1 Beyblader Representative for every WBO country going head to head.
(Jul. 16, 2018  1:32 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Has there ever been a  World Beyblade Organization World Championship? For example, 1 Beyblader Representative for every WBO country going head to head.

beyblade north is essentially the annual wbo super bowl
perhaps in the future it will be the beytuber brawl (if held annually)

but no there is no truly global tournament 

hasbro has one without east asia
TT has one with just east asia
WBO has regional tournaments
I guess if wbo where to team up TT or hasbro then it could be possible but I highly doubt it would ever happen
(Jul. 16, 2018  1:23 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: I guess if wbo where to team up  TT or hasbro then it could be possible but I highly doubt it would ever happen

Yup. They have stated they will not be making affiliations... This is meant to be fan run.
Many years ago we seriously considered the possibility of doing one, going so far as to put together a sponsorship prospectus and some branding, but it ultimately didn't turn out to be feasible for a lot of different reasons.

So, we narrowed our focus and made BEYBLADE REVOLUTION – WBO North American Championship 2013 a reality instead with qualifiers hosted around the US and Canada. The winners of each qualifier had their travel expenses paid to come up to participate in the event at Anime North. We also did something similar again at Anime North in 2014 with GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2 and 2015 with Team BeyBattle Revolution.

Maybe it's something we'll try again in the future, but it's a lot of work to do well! However, I'd say right now that our focus is placed more heavily on ensuring our regular events are as well-run as they possibly can be. The 172-participant Beytuber Brawl taught us a lot that we'll be taking lessons from moving forward.
I can't wait to make it to my first tournament. Just gotta have the stars align lol.