World Beyblade Organization – 7th Anniversary

(Dec. 24, 2015  1:40 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: I think he wants to fight you... lol

I'm so happy with this year on the WBO Tongue_out , just seems like its taking a turn for the better after that hiatus Grin

Good because this place is getting a lot better erry single day!
Hi, Brad. So i am new here. Can you make a beylogger insert or help me?
Thanks Grin
(Jul. 08, 2017  7:51 PM)Asaro Wrote: Hi, Brad. So i am new here. Can you make a beylogger insert or help me?
Thanks Grin

The last post made was a year ago...
Bey Brad has retired from the WBO to deal with something that happened in his personal life, we don't know when he'll be back but if you need help you could create a thred with the topic of introdicing yourself.
You can also ask a Committee member like Kai-V for help too. As of now no one is making custom beylogger inserts so please be patient or you could try to make one yourself.
... Or you could use the custom WBO inserts we made just for you guys in the OP! We made a variety of designs with different color schemes so you guys could choose your own. :P
(Jul. 09, 2017  2:31 AM)Angry Face Wrote: ... Or you could use the custom WBO inserts we made just for you guys in the OP! We made a variety of designs with different color schemes so you guys could choose your own. Tongue_out

How in world I didn't noticed those in so long beyhahahhah. Thanks alot WBO! Next burst event you will get to see one (or more) of those in my beylogger!
(Jul. 09, 2017  2:31 AM)Angry Face Wrote: ... Or you could use the custom WBO inserts we made just for you guys in the OP! We made a variety of designs with different color schemes so you guys could choose your own. Tongue_out

So more people see it, why don't we move them to the Rules & Resources?

And speaking of which, I've actually just moved the Taka/Fumi wallpapers there too. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...sp=sharing
(Jul. 09, 2017  3:44 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  2:31 AM)Angry Face Wrote: ... Or you could use the custom WBO inserts we made just for you guys in the OP! We made a variety of designs with different color schemes so you guys could choose your own. Tongue_out

So more people see it, why don't we move them to the Rules & Resources?

And speaking of which, I've actually just moved the Taka/Fumi wallpapers there too. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...sp=sharing

Those are awesome! I'll definitely use them in the future when I decide to which backgrounds on my phone again Grin
(Jul. 09, 2017  4:08 AM)Hato Wrote: Those are awesome! I'll definitely use them in the future when I decide to which backgrounds on my phone again Grin

Haha, sounds like you're seeing those for the first time. We posted a link to them in the Taka/Fumi thread on the anniversary but I knew some people would miss that!
(Jul. 09, 2017  7:30 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  4:08 AM)Hato Wrote: Those are awesome! I'll definitely use them in the future when I decide to which backgrounds on my phone again Grin

Haha, sounds like you're seeing those for the first time. We posted a link to them in the Taka/Fumi thread on the anniversary but I knew some people would miss that!

How about adding a link to T&F backgrounds and inserts link in more drop down menu? There more people will find it Smile
(Jul. 09, 2017  8:17 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: How about adding a link to T&F backgrounds and inserts link in more drop down menu? There more people will find it Smile

Well, that's true. However, we have to draw the line somewhere! We're not going to put 20 very specific links in the dropdown. It's easier to understand if it's just for major pages/categories of things (like "Rules & Resources").