Poll: How often do you chat?

I chat every day!
25.00%
I chat once and awhile
62.50%
I never chat
12.50%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
Yo, made my thang. Naturally, my name is DrPepsidew. And do we just add each other and start conversations, gaining more people as we go?
(Oct. 04, 2013  2:34 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Yo, made my thang. Naturally, my name is DrPepsidew. And do we just add each other and start conversations, gaining more people as we go?

Glad to hear it!

No, you may chat among yourself's now if you like. Tonight at 10:00pm Pacific Standard Time i will be opening the official (none-official) room for chatting. if you have posted your LINE username in this forum you will receive an invitation.
Chat Room #1 Is now open!

The flowing usernames where not found

KeyBlader500
DrPepsidew

Were already chatting so get registered and join in!

Post you username in the thread or PM me directly
I just created my account, yay
Edit: my username is just OwnageDerp, without WBO
my computer wont let me on ( at library) but i like the idea and will join soon
Introducing *New* AMA Chat Weekends!!!
(Ask Me Anything)

Its your chance to ask some of the Greatest WBO members anything you want! Pick the brains of the most influential, inspirational, respected and well known member's of the community.

The only Rule
Everything you say must be in question format?

Chatting this weekend!!
10/25/13 - 10/28/13 :Uwik
so this is a different group than the regular one, right?
(Oct. 25, 2013  9:45 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: so this is a different group than the regular one, right?

Yes, the AMA will be conducted in a separate group chat room, open for a limited time.

Let me know if you want the invite.
Hand me the invite, please.
To the hesatint members wanting to chat, but are fearful of swearing and all, the chat is very tame, probably if we have more members, then there will be fights and, ecch spambots.