Worklist - Call your assignment here damnit

In what is sure to be yet another futile attempt to get people to actually start writing for the Wiki again -- including myself -- maybe if you actually commit to write something you'll do it! If you want to write an article, call it here and get on it.

DON'T BOTHER ASKING ABOUT MFB, I AM COVERING ALL THE MAJOR MFB ARTICLES.

Called and In Progress

Magical Ape MS
Tornado Balance
Tornado Balance Type S
Tornado Attack
Dragoon MF
Thunder Dragon
Wide Survivor
Metal Draciel/Master Dranzer
Draciel F
Blizzard Orthros
Bearing Gryro
RB Beyblades
Calling:

Trygle
Magical Ape MS
Tornado Balance
Tornado Balance Type S
Tornado Attack
Dragoon MF
Thunder Dragon
Wide Survivor
I know I don't have the strongest writing skills for the Wiki, but I'll call:
Wolborg 2
Jumping Base (Not much to this)
Roller Defenser
Draciel S

I'll probably go around and tidy up some of the previous articles I've worked on.

Whenever my YJA comes (hopefully during my break still), I can cover:
Blizzard Orthros
Bearing Gryro (I'm pretty sure I have one in my coming in)
RB Beyblades
(Dec. 29, 2008  12:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: DON'T BOTHER ASKING ABOUT MFB, I AM COVERING ALL THE MAJOR MFB ARTICLES.

Unhappy

Six/Eight/Ten Heavy - COMPLETED
Six/Eight/Ten Balance - COMPLETED
Six/Eight/Ten Wide - COMPLETED
MFB Random Booster Vol.2 Secret Pisces - COMPLETED
MFB Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries (update) - COMPLETED
Death/Shadow Driger (Not much to this one either) - COMPLETED
Metal Draciel/Master Dranzer
Phantom Fox MS - COMPLETED
Bloody Devil MS - COMPLETED
Thunder Dragon - COMPLETED
Dranzer MS
Dragoon MF - COMPLETED
Slash Riger MS - COMPLETED
Shining God MS - COMPLETED
Aquario 105F
Virgo DF145BS - COMPLETED
Escolpio WD145B
Libra DF145BS - COMPLETED
Earth Aquila 145WD
Wind Aquario 100HF/S

That is all for now. I haven't attempted to write a full Beyblade review by myself yet, so hopefully you guys will be able to help me improve them once they are written.
Quote:That is all for now. I haven't attempted to write a full Beyblade review by myself yet, so hopefully you guys will be able to help me improve them once they are written.

That's why we're here Smile
I'd probably need help after with mine too.
as long as stuff is getting done i'm happy to help revise articles
Okay, awesome. Smile

I'm going to update my original posted whenever I finish an article I called.
I'll try to do a Flash Leopard article in the next couple of days. It'll be my first article so it'll probably have lots a errors but I'll try.
I'll call:
Draciel S
Customize Grip
I just read the Gaia Dragoon V article. It makes no mention of gliding/catapult shot. I'll write something.
(Dec. 30, 2008  6:45 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Customize Grip

I already added a small description of the Customize Grip in the Shooters and Grips article, but if you want to go more in-depth, feel free to take/modify what I wrote and incorporate it into your article. Same with the picture.
Um, if possible could somebody write an article on support parts? I don't think it would need to be long it's just that, having never owned a beyblade that used them, I have literally no idea how they work and currently the wiki seems to have a list of them, but nothing on how they actually fit together, pros and cons, etc. ^^;
I wrote up a Draciel S article. Also, I wrote a Defense article.
G had already called Draciel S ... there's room for improvement in your article, so I imagine G will be able to elaborate on it.
Oops. Sorry. I just looked at the list and didn't see it.
Trygle's done.
Good article. I always wondered, does jumping base have the same potential with the SG extended, as an attempt to launch and make it jump on top of the opponent by making it hop right after launch?

Also I'd like to call Draciel V2, if that is ok.
(Jan. 01, 2009  4:49 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Oops. Sorry. I just looked at the list and didn't see it.

It's cool.
I'll get to it as well, but still feel free to help with it.
Calling Dragoon Grip Attacker.
Seems like every blade in the op is WIP.
I'd be happy to help if anyone has too much on their plate.
(Jan. 19, 2009  6:25 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Seems like every blade in the op is WIP.

that's the point
We're focusing on competitively useful Beyblades first.

(Jan. 19, 2009  10:21 PM)Anu Wrote: Hey you guys ever thought of doing one on Dragoon and Dranzer GT. Cuz they're practically emty of any info wat so eva.
Oh... OK Cool. If there's any way I can help Lemme know! Plz and Thx!Smile
I got as much as I could done since I start school tomorrow which is the end of my break.

-Got a page up for Jumping Base, Wolborg 2, and Roller Defenser.
-I also gave the Draciel S a page revision.
-I also added added pages for Hasbro recolor series (MM & CS). (Probably need to work on reducing the colors to basic ones)
-Also small revisions around pages as well as updates to various "Other Versions" on several Beyblade pages.

Knowing me, there's probably errors, but I'll get back to these and add things eventually.

edit: feel free to correct me
Thank you G! We really appreciate it. Smile