Worklist - Call your assignment here damnit

If no-one else has called Driger F, I will do it as well.
(Mar. 21, 2009  3:53 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: If no-one else has called Driger F, I will do it as well.

You don't even know how it works.
Well- Since Rocky has said that Galman needs a total revision- Anyone calling it ???
Añu maybe you should go over your current article first.
Lol, I did think of writing something for Galman but I got side-tracked and I have little confidence. It doesn't need too much but go for it if you like. Smile
(Mar. 21, 2009  3:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You don't even know how it works.

Yeah, I donno why I said this. I'm not doing Driger F.
EDIT: Also, since I can't figure out how to correctly describe the SG bases, I've decided not to do them. Anu says he may give it a try.
Calling Stamina Stadium (MFB)
calling hybrid wheel system
That's a pretty big job.
Yeah, I thought Brad was gonna be doing the larger MFB articles once his order comes through? :3
(Apr. 15, 2009  1:36 PM)blader9 Wrote: calling hybrid wheel system

You're gonna have to post a sample article first. I don't think Brad would give out that article that easily.
(Apr. 15, 2009  3:33 PM)Khel Wrote: You're gonna have to post a sample article first. I don't think Brad would give out that article that easily.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-hybrid-w...stem--3889 ^^;
Yeah saw that; and left my opinions on it. I stand by my previous comment.
Calling Slash Riger MS. My favourite Beyblade. Smile

Not including SRMS, this is what is still left to do for HMS:

Gaia Dragoon MS
Dranzer MS (called by me, but if someone else wants to do it, feel free)
Einstein MS
Wyvern DJ (called by Khel)
Advance Guardian
Advance Eterner
Magical Ape MS (called by Brad)
Aero Knight MS
Shining God MS

Lets keep going guys!

Just as a side note, Dragoon MF still needs to have a section about CWD Eternal Survivor done, and the AR of Thunder Dragon, Spark Dragon needs to have mention of its sparking abilities.
I'll add Gaia Dragoon MS to my list. Not sure when I can get to it however... Late May?
I would offer to take on more, but the only one's on that list that I still have are the Wyvern DJ, and Gaia Dragoon MS (which G has). I was planning on writing all my articles during the beginning of June. I have more time then since I'm on break.
I could do Einstein MS and Advance Guardian, I suppose, since I do own them. You all know my writing abilities, though. So, I guess I'll call those.
If you don't cover Adv. Guardian, I wouldn't mind doing it instead.
hey someone mentioned they're not doing driger f, if no-one else is doing it or minds, I'd like to do it, i know exactly how the base works
(May. 08, 2009  3:17 PM)The Shredder Wrote: hey someone mentioned they're not doing driger f, if no-one else is doing it or minds, I'd like to do it, i know exactly how the base works

Goodluck shredder. You seem rather knowedgable when it comes to driger f as we hae spoken about it before. If you need help with it let me know Smile
thnx mate, yeah comes from owning 3 of them in my blading time
Calling "Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS"
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Quetzalcoatl 90WF
Libra DF145BS
Virgo whatever
Flame Sagittario C145S
Mad Cancer CH120FS

Other MFB articles are up for grabs.
Calling Mad Cancer CH120FS..KaniKaniKani
(May. 31, 2009  11:04 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Calling Mad Cancer CH120FS..KaniKaniKani

uh

read the post above you

also you don't even own it