Worklist - Call your assignment here damnit

I've written up an article for Advance Guardian already and made a topic. You can finish it up and add it, though, if you want to. It does still need some work. I didn't call those other ones right? If I did, you can do them. XD
(Jul. 09, 2009  4:20 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I've written up an article for Advance Guardian already and made a topic. You can finish it up and add it, though, if you want to. It does still need some work. I didn't call those other ones right?

Oh man, I totally forgot about that! I meant to go back and check it out, but it slipped my mind! The only other article you've called is Einstein MS.
You can do that one, too, if you want to. I had forgotten. u_u
If you don't want to, I may start doing it tomorrow/tonight.
(Jul. 09, 2009  4:13 AM)Kei Wrote: Einstein MS; called by Pichuscute, I hope you can do this one! I don't have one ...
Oh, sorry. I'll be doing it then.
Go for it Kei.

I'm working on finishing Venus and Trygle 2 atm. They should be up tomorrow.
(Jul. 09, 2009  4:27 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Oh, sorry. I'll be doing it then.

Thanks!

(Jul. 09, 2009  4:29 AM)G Wrote: Go for it Kei.

I'm working on finishing Venus and Trygle 2 atm. They should be up tomorrow.

I'll likely have it up tomorrow night.

Awesome.
I would really ask that you guys lean priority towards getting MFB articles done ...

I'll do Storm Pegasis and Quetzalcoatl.
Don't worry, I just found those on my external HD so I didn't need to add too much to them. I just need pictures technically, but I can do that tomorrow.
(Jul. 09, 2009  4:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would really ask that you guys lean priority towards getting MFB articles done ...

I'll do Storm Pegasis and Quetzalcoatl.

I agree. But because we are so close to completing HMS, I want to focus on that for the time being. I'm aiming to write at least one article a day until HMS is done.

If some of you guys could help me out by writing articles for the HMS I do not own, that would be great:

Einstein MS (as you said you were already doing Pichuscute)
Advance Eterner
Magical Ape MS
Aero Knight MS
Dranzer MF
Go ahead Kei, you can take over my articles; I just haven't had the time to complete them.

I think I'll start a couple of drafts for MFB blades
I've had this MFB Product List sitting around for quite a while, and I was thinking that it would be good to add it to the wiki ...?

But I'm not sure how you guys would want it written, for example:
-> BB-01 Pegasis 105F Starter or BB-01 Starter Pegasis 105F
-> BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD Booster or BB-40 Booster Dark Bull H145SD
-> BB-10 Attack Type BeyStadium or BB-10 BeyStadium Attack Type
Well, there used to be a list of product releases at the end of the Metal Fight Beyblade article, and I do not really know why it got removed ... Probably because it became too long.

Personally, I would say BB-01 Starter Pegasis 105F and the same thing for Boosters, only because that is the way they are written in Japanese when I find them. I think, until we know the English names, we could write them like that as well ...
For Beystadiums, their official names are "BB-10 Beystadium Attack Type". Plus, if for some reason somebody was looking at the list to specificall find beystadiums, for instance, he could just look right after the numbers in a straight column, instead of having to look at the end of the varying lengths of all the product names :
BB-18 Booster Libra DF145BS
BB-41 Beystadium Super Attack Type

And, perhaps the necessity to add "booster" or "starter" might be arguable at this point ... What would we say for BB-01 and BB-02 anyway, who both came with Beypointers as well as Right Launchers ?
Okay, so I switched around "Starter", "Booster" & "BeyStadium" for the respective item names.

I'm still not sure whether to include "BB-00 Pegasis Prototype 105F" in the list though...
(Jul. 12, 2009  2:56 PM)Aqua Wrote: Okay, so I switched around "Starter", "Booster" & "BeyStadium" for the respective item names.

I'm still not sure whether to include "BB-00 Pegasis Prototype 105F" in the list though...
Hm, back when the list was in the Metal Fight Beyblade article, there was simply a separate section at the end of that list that was dedicated to 'special products', such as Quetzalcoatl 90WF. Anything that is a special edition or something like that could belong in that section, in my opinion.
(Jul. 12, 2009  2:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, there used to be a list of product releases at the end of the Metal Fight Beyblade article, and I do not really know why it got removed ... Probably because it became too long.

Personally, I would say BB-01 Starter Pegasis 105F and the same thing for Boosters, only because that is the way they are written in Japanese when I find them. I think, until we know the English names, we could write them like that as well ...
For Beystadiums, their official names are "BB-10 Beystadium Attack Type". Plus, if for some reason somebody was looking at the list to specificall find beystadiums, for instance, he could just look right after the numbers in a straight column, instead of having to look at the end of the varying lengths of all the product names :
BB-18 Booster Libra DF145BS
BB-41 Beystadium Super Attack Type

And, perhaps the necessity to add "booster" or "starter" might be arguable at this point ... What would we say for BB-01 and BB-02 anyway, who both came with Beypointers as well as Right Launchers ?

On eBay it says Delux starter. Not a T-T term though.
(Jul. 12, 2009  3:21 PM)Giga Wrote: On eBay it says Delux starter. Not a T-T term though.

Yeah, TT just refers to BB-01 and BB-02 as "Starter", though Deluxe Starter does seem more appropriate...

I removed BB-00 from the list. I don't think there were any other concerns so I guess I'll put this up on the wiki now.
Does anybody object to me rewriting/editing the Metal Fight Beyblade article ? I think I have enough to write about, and this is a wiki anyway; I would begin once I have finished some other things. Had anybody already started modifying it ?
(Jul. 19, 2009  2:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Does anybody object to me rewriting/editing the Metal Fight Beyblade article ? I think I have enough to write about, and this is a wiki anyway; I would begin once I have finished some other things. Had anybody already started modifying it ?

Go for it Smile
(Jul. 19, 2009  7:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Go for it Smile

Yeah, definitely. I was going to start on this; but I already have enough to keep me busy as far as articles are concerned.
Have added the latest three editions to the MFB Release List as provided by Kai-V.
It doesn't look like anyone is taking the article on stamina (i saw the red link on sagitario's page) so i'll help with that if u guys need it.
(Jul. 28, 2009  6:31 PM)firelord767 Wrote: It doesn't look like anyone is taking the article on stamina (i saw the red link on sagitario's page) so i'll help with that if u guys need it.

That should be linking to the Survival article, like it does in the Metal Fight Beyblade article. Thanks for pointing it out; I will fix it.
It didn't let me write anyways... but glad i could help!
Yeah, you have to be approved first.