Worklist - Call your assignment here damnit

I'll call the SG bases(sharp, semi-flat, flat) if noone else has. Should they be individual articles or all one?
Individual
I may do Draciel G, Driger G, Dranzer G, Dragoon G, Spin Dragoon/Makendo/Megaro Arm, Kid/Master Draciel and/or Dragoon F articles and possibly the random boosters (plastic).
Anu if you want I may be able to help you with that.
Nah... It's OK I can handle it. Don't stress yourslef about it. Joyful_3
Also just posting to say that I'll hit up the other articles over spring break.
I'll try to get Draciel F written up over the break as well.
G, which articles will you be doing?
I said just the random booster/limited edition Beys, but I'll get the Dark Series done for sure. There's not a whole lot to most of them though. I'll see how my time goes since I have papers to write for my classes as well.
(Mar. 11, 2009  1:41 AM)G Wrote: I said just the random booster/limited edition Beys, but I'll get the Dark Series done for sure. There's not a whole lot to most of them though. I'll see how my time goes since I have papers to write for my classes as well.

Oh ok, because I was planning on maybe writing some of the random booster (plastic) articles. Not about the blades themselves but what some of the boosters contained....
Decided to not do Draciel F. I remembered that my Fortress Base can no longer hold two metal balls since one of the plastic pieces holding them in got chipped off.

So instead, I am calling Thunder Dragon and Dranzer MS. I would really like to see the entire HMS series completed.
i already called thunder dragon but i havent even started it so go ahead if you want. i already have photos
Dark Series and Spike Lizard are done... for now.

Calling Trygle 2.
Is someone redoing Dragoon MF?
Galman also needs a redo. I mean, there are prolly others as well, it's just that I noticed Galman today. It's mostly okay but it doesn't have any combos. Just putting it out there. :3
We're aware that there are articles that need complete revision. They were only there since some random members decided it would be cool to start the page just so it's there.
(Mar. 16, 2009  10:33 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Is someone redoing Dragoon MF?

Brad called it a while ago, or else it would have been one of the first I would have called.
(Mar. 17, 2009  12:56 AM)Kei Wrote: Brad called it a while ago, or else it would have been one of the first I would have called.

take it, i'm busy as hell
Sweeet. It goes to the top of my priority list.
Do you even want a Bump King article? If so I can do it.
Lol. I guess you can try one. It's not going to get done by anyone else in any case as it's not exactly a highly used beyblade. ^^;
Bump King isn't a priority but go ahead and do it. I don't think anyone called it.
I figured people would not be into doing it.
Calling Tornado Balance Type S to add to my 'To Do' list