Wondering what to do?

So this is my situation:

I have about $110 AUD to spend on Beyblade stuff. But to spend it, I need to get 10 As in 2 school terms. Right now I’ve got 7 As in 1 term, so I guess it’s already over?

I’d like to get some new Takara Tomy stuff, because I hate Hasbro now?. But I’m wondering what to choose (out of some necessities)

Right now, I’m thinking of possibilities like:

The God Customize Set (for lots of good parts, I’ve only got wV)

The new ChouZetsu LR string Launcher or LR Light Long Launcher (broke old launcher and need new)

B-09 Stadium ( I only have Chaos Core rip)

Spriggan Requiem Starter ( but it’s getting banned by WBO )

Is there anything else that y’all think is necessary for competitive players? Please let me know? or if I’ve listed it all already then I need to know what my priorities should be? thanksss
Long LR light Launcher and God customise set. Best bet. But SR isn't banned yet
(May. 02, 2018  9:01 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Long LR light Launcher and God customise set. Best bet. But SR isn't banned yet

They’re talking about banning it, so if I get one I won’t be able to use it?

Which ones is my number one priority? I don’t have a legal stadium to become an organiser yet, have no string durable launcher, and no good parts except wV
(May. 02, 2018  9:06 AM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  9:01 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Long LR light Launcher and God customise set. Best bet. But SR isn't banned yet

They’re talking about banning it, so if I get one I won’t be able to use it?

Which ones is my number one priority? I don’t have a legal stadium to become an organiser yet, have no string durable launcher, and no good parts except wV

As I earlier said Long light launcher LR and God customise set. Gather money for the stadium, and I will get that for you at $20+shipping
(May. 02, 2018  9:08 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  9:06 AM)leosama Wrote: They’re talking about banning it, so if I get one I won’t be able to use it?

As I earlier said Long light launcher LR and God customise set. Gather money for the stadium, and I will get that for you at $20+shipping

How much will shipping be?
Get the GCS then make the combo(what I believe is good) wV.7.Z
Check on your own about dhl, I cannot do it myself. My pincode is 846004 from Bihar, India
Get your hands on Emperor Forneus or Bloody Longinus? Till now, they are supposed to be the Best of Cho-Z layers.
But even the God Customised Set is a good choice, it comes with a lot of competitive parts.
Cheapest good combo is stadium, God Customize Set, and either Sr box or some type of LR launcher.

But make the best of what you can do. Still, consider saving instead of forcing yourself to buy now.
God customize set and Spriggan Requiem for the launcher and parts. The layer is getting banned, but the parts it comes with are still great! Including the fact that it comes with a good launcher and the GCS for making great combos make it a great choice