Wolborg MS

Wolborg MS article is up, tell me what you think/make changes as appropriate.

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=Wolborg_MS
I think you did a very good job.

I'm pretty sure that Takara released a black Wolborg MS with a harder tip.
Also, maybe you should mention that attack type works best when both it and the bearing core combo are in the same spin direction.
i took the bearing core 2 tip off and replaced with wolborg's tip once
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I think you did a very good job.

I'm pretty sure that Takara released a black Wolborg MS with a harder tip.
Also, maybe you should mention that attack type works best when both it and the bearing core combo are in the same spin direction.

Black? I have an ice blue one, but I know nothing about this black one ...

drager metal slicer Wrote:i took the bearing core 2 tip off and replaced with wolborg's tip once

This is illegal.

Thanks for the comments! It was hard to write about it ... I mean it's so game-changing, but there isn't a lot to say about the part itself other than, "hey put it on a Beyblade and suddenly you will win 9/10 matches!"
It kind of sucks that they are either expensive, or hard to find.

That was a great article though, and unfortunately, it made me want one more.

Curious, how does DEMS do against it?
Uncustomized DEMS will usually lose, but it fares better than a lot of other Beyblades.
I remember Beholder commenting on it as he was preparing combos for his son or daughter for an upcoming tournament.
Well I've never seen it ... that's all I can say about it.
Not much else is of importance. Nice article. However, I expect only serious players would bother to read it.
I'm not a serious player, and there's almost no chance that I ever will be, but I still read it.

Probably going to read it again since I skimmed through it the first time through.
Bey Brad Wrote:Well I've never seen it ... that's all I can say about it.

I vaguely remember hearing about it and I think, if memory serves me correctly, I remember actually seeing a picture of one.

But I can't be for sure.
I know I saw a picture, but I'm pretty sure I can't find one.
I wonder what it came in ...?

Great article.
However.

"You can also your own Bearing Core Beyblade in order to beat your opponent's."

Might want to fix that.

I also remember a black wolborg ms. Its really rare though, but I did hear of a reinforced tip.
However, is it really worth mentioning considering how hard it'll be to find one of them?

If there are any pictures of the black version, it'll be interesting to see what it looks like.

Also, Brad, do you need any Wolborg MS images? I just took some photos of my newly assembled one, including the AR without stickers. I was pleasantly suprised when there were already eye stickers on the AR.
Ryuki Wrote:

Great article.
However.

"You can also your own Bearing Core Beyblade in order to beat your opponent's."

Might want to fix that.

It's a Wiki ... if you see an error, why don't you fix it instead of asking me to fix it?

saiyanangel5 Wrote:If there are any pictures of the black version, it'll be interesting to see what it looks like.

Also, Brad, do you need any Wolborg MS images? I just took some photos of my newly assembled one, including the AR without stickers. I was pleasantly suprised when there were already eye stickers on the AR.

If you want to take photos of it, I would appreciate it.
I already took some photos last week of my individual beyblades, including Wolborg MS. Shall i send the Wolborg ones to you, or post them here?
It would be sweet if every Beyblade article could have photos like that. You could just add a gallery box under all the information before overall.
^ I would like to do this!
I added a gallery to the article, what do you guys think? Is it possible to make it so there is 5 pictures in a row?
I think that's all you can do, but I will look into it.
I just looked at the gallery and it looks great! Also, nice format!

It would be good to see pictures of the different re-colours of Wolborg, if others have got them as well.

I've got a lot more photos of other beyblades, so i'll add some galleries later. Anyway, it's 3am, so i'm off to bed.