Wobbler/Destabalizer: MSF-L Dragooon Genbull 230BSF

Poll: Useful Combo?

Yes
64.29%
No
35.71%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
I already said I tried 230 in the post and didnt get a single win haha. And no, I can't do a video unfortunately.
Has you ever tried this with a red F230?
(Jul. 13, 2014  3:43 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Has you ever tried this with a red F230?

I tried it with an orange. It gave it more movement and a bit more precession, but overall less Stamina.
That why I said red, it doesn't free spin as much and makes it more stable than a better one.
Do you have a Takara Tomy Oange?
(Jul. 14, 2014  4:46 PM)Lord Wrote: Do you have a Takara Tomy Oange?
That's what I meant by orange. I don't have a Hasbro orange though.
(Jul. 14, 2014  4:49 PM)Echizen Wrote:
I think DK thought you had a Hasbro Orange,because Takara Orange is the best F230 byfar.
(Jul. 14, 2014  4:51 PM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2014  4:49 PM)Echizen Wrote:
I think DK thought you had a Hasbro Orange,because Takara Orange is the best F230 byfar.

No I didn't...

I suggested Red for a reason. It being too "free spinny" will make it unstable.
That's untrue. Having more movement keeps it more stable because with the Hasbro ones since they don't spin as smoothly, they can actually get caught at a weird angle, throwing it off balance in a sense. The orange TT one doesn't do this because it continues to spin even after the beyblade topples over.
(Jul. 14, 2014  10:25 PM)Tr! Wrote: That's untrue. Having more movement keeps it more stable because with the Hasbro ones since they don't spin as smoothly, they can actually get caught at a weird angle, throwing it off balance in a sense. The orange TT one doesn't do this because it continues to spin even after the beyblade topples over.
Therefore it being the best over Hasbro F230s.
TT Orange is the best for pretty much everything... right? Anyway, this is getting a bit off topic don't you think?
I like your style from attacking from the above with that combo you tested there. Smile Anyway, we may wanna move the date of the dallas tourney in dec, I'm trying to figure out what I need to do.