Poll: Useful Combo?

Yes
64.29%
No
35.71%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
MSF-L Dragooon Genbull 230BSF

Concept:

It's designed to destablaoze the combo from poweful hits from above. It's done so effectively by a combination of the shape of Dragooon's heads ans BSF's aggresive movement.

Parts Choice:

MSF-L- Lessens recoil and gives outer weight distribution. This can determine whether you OS certain things or not. If you use a MSF or regular face it won't be able to OS certain things.

Genbull- To give much needed Stamina to the custom. As well as an outer weight distribution.

Dragooon- To grind your opponent with the slopes of Dragooon's heads. It did better than Balro, Girago, Killerken, and Gryph.

230- You need height to deliver powerful attack from above.

BSF- Has good aggression annd decent Stamina. And has a surprising amount of precession.

Attack Testing

Defense Testing

Stamina Testing:

Balance Testing:

Benchmark:

Duo Cancer 230MB Vs. Duo Cancer 230D

MB: 0(All OS)
D: 10(All OS)
Ties: 7

Duo Cancer 230MB Vs. Duo Cancer SA165WD

MB: 10(All OS)
WD: 0(All OS)
Ties: 5

Testing from other users:

Videos:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=yout...2EALR7T2GQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=yout...17DpxKY8_U

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9zotUX5s0...ata_player

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=yout...aNA4u3MZTY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AWOMAMrbRZ...ata_player
Genbull, Killerken, or Reviser would be a better bottom Chrome Wheel for destabilization. BSF doesn't really provide a wobble because unlike MB, when they tip over they remained over where MB regains its balance.
I tried Killerken and I tried Genbull Dragooon, they didn't do as well. MB could OS Phantom better, but BSF did better against everything else.
BSF is a very unbalanced Tip in general. Good choice, but I think you should use TH170 (Highest mode) instead, and use another wheel besides Genbull. I recommend Gargoyle.
My TH170 is now broke. But for it to do well against SA165 combos in general, it needs a good height. Gargole doesn't have any grinding ability tbh.
(Jun. 27, 2014  11:56 PM)Neo~ Wrote: BSF is a very unbalanced Tip in general. Good choice, but I think you should use TH170 (Highest mode) instead, and use another wheel besides Genbull. I recommend Gargoyle.

Why ? Genbull is the best chrome wheel for stamina. Gargoyle kinda sucks compared to other chrome wheels nowadays.
I can test, the tests seem inaccurate as Dragooon has recoil.
(Jun. 27, 2014  11:58 PM)Echizen Wrote: My TH170 is now broke. But for it to do well against SA165 combos in general, it needs a good height. Gargole doesn't have any grinding ability tbh.

Possibly Saramanda! Use 160.
Dragooon Saramanda 160BSF.

(Jun. 27, 2014  11:59 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  11:56 PM)Neo~ Wrote: BSF is a very unbalanced Tip in general. Good choice, but I think you should use TH170 (Highest mode) instead, and use another wheel besides Genbull. I recommend Gargoyle.

Why ? Genbull is the best chrome wheel for stamina. Gargoyle kinda sucks compared to other chrome wheels nowadays.

Can't wobble that well.
I have to say, some these tests really surprise me; Balro should have destroyed this thing, and the same goes for Wyvang BD145RSF.

Dragooon's top side is very, very aggressive, but it doesn't come without recoil (one of the reasons Dragooon F230 is able to OS Dragooon SA165 Stamina variants in Zero-G). I'd expect something like this to be blasted across the room almost instantly after a hit from any competitive Attack type/ aggressive Balance type Beyblade.

More testing from others would be much appreciated if anyone has the time. Maybe I'm just misremembering something?
Personally, I'm not very good with attack types. Uncertain My RSF is a little worn and there were a lot of wall saves. But if it can survive the first two or three hits from Wyvang^2 BD145RSF it will win.

If anyone can reccomend a video sharing site that actuualy works, I'll put up a video.

Ocean, tests would be appreciated. Preferably against Duo W145WD and attacktesting. Smile
Dragooon Genbull 230 BSF vs Flash Pegasis II SA165 R2F
DG: 2 wins, both KO
Flash: 8 wins, all KO
DG win rate: 20%

R2F was mint.

Dragooon Genbull 230 BSF vs Duo Pegasis III BGrin
DG: 2 wins, both OS
Duo, 8 wins, 7 OS, 1 KO
DG win rate: 20%

The Duo KO was a little unexpected, I launched Genbull, it hit Duo before hitting the BB-10 and got KOed.
Like I mentioned at the top, you must use MSF-L... And I'm assuming you launched Dragooon Genbull first everytime?
I decided to do some of the tests you did in the OP my self to compare. We had different results. I did 50 rounds for each test.

MSF-L Dragooon Genbull 230 BSF vs Duo Cancer SA165 WD
Genbull:21 (6 OS 15 KO)
Duo:29 (26 OS 3 KO)
Genbull Win Percentage:42%
Detail Results

MSF-L Dragooon Genbull 230 BSF vs MSF-H Balro Balro H145 RF
Genbull:7 (6 OS 1 KO)
Balro:43 (40 KO 3 OS)
Genbull Win percentage:14%
Detail Results

My WD is mint and I've only had the RF a few months so its still pretty new. Duo got some lucky KO's and Balro just slaughtered it with KO's. I'm not sure how we got such different results. I'll try to do some more testing today or tomorrow. I'll edit this with detailed results when I get to my laptop as I'm on mobile right now and don't want to type all 50 rounds for each on mobile when I can wait a little while and type it easier on computer. I'll try to get more testing and possibly compare it to Gryph Gryph E230 BSF with some more tests.

Edit: Detail Results Added. I think I got everything right from the tests.
Like I said, not good with attack, haha. Maybe worse than Wombat.

I'm pretty surpirsed by the Duo SA165WD results. Can you try it against Duo 230D? If so, I'd also like a comparison between that and Gryph^2 E230BSF. Seeing as that is/was a competitive combo that utilizes a tall track and BSF. And maybe against Duo SA165WD too.
(Jun. 28, 2014  12:19 AM)Echizen Wrote: Like I mentioned at the top, you must use MSF-L... And I'm assuming you launched Dragooon Genbull first everytime?

No
I launched Duo first.
Aw dang. Voted for the wrong option on the poll...

Somebody should redo those Phantom 230D tests. I really can't see this OSing it 14 times...
I hope that was a joke. Serious

To ge fair, the battles were super close and there were a lot of ties. BSF's precession proved to be really useful.
Naw, my typing hand goes to fast and I can't stop for like 2 seconds after i realize I'm doing it wrong lol.
I must say I seriously doubt a lot of these results. Especially, the ones against Duo and Phantom.
Ask Kurikiyohime. I did battles when we Skyped.

If anyone has a good video sharing site, Ill upload a video. (Photobucket and Tinypic don't work).
(Jun. 28, 2014  1:53 AM)Echizen Wrote: Ask Kurikiyohime. I did battles when we Skyped.

If anyone has a good video sharing site, Ill upload a video. (Photobucket and Tinypic don't work).
Try Youtube.
More unbelievable tests.
Dragooon Genbull 230 BSF Vs. Dark Knight Revizer (Cryst. Up mode) SA165 EWD
DG: 3 wins, all KO
DKR: 7 wins, 4 KO, 3 OS
DG win rate: 30%

I know how weird this is but Dragooon has TOO much recoil. Dark Knight Revizer had many wall save and that Crystal Wheel reduced recoil. Also Dark Knight Revizer (Cryst. up mode) SA165 EWD is a spin stealer on a top tier track/tip setup so...
(Jun. 28, 2014  2:05 AM)Ocean Wrote: More unbelievable tests.

I know how weird this is but Dragooon has TOO much recoil. Dark Knight Revizer had many wall save and that Crystal Wheel reduced recoil. Also Dark Knight Revizer (Cryst. up mode) SA165 EWD is a spin stealer on a top tier track/tip setup so...
LOL

Was you EWD aggressive. It had to be.
Ocean, can you do a video?

Honestly, I'm offended. Here's your video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=yout...2EALR7T2GQ
(Jun. 28, 2014  2:07 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  2:05 AM)Ocean Wrote: More unbelievable tests.

LOL

Was you EWD aggressive. It had to be.
abit

ok Echizen