Winning valkyrie combos

????wv.yell. liner I hope it's fun and competitive
(Apr. 08, 2018  9:50 PM)doyouknowdawae Wrote: Wv 7b ul reboot

(Apr. 02, 2018  4:37 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
Anybody tested wV with knuckle/xtreme?

Why?

What do u mean?
While I don't own these parts, I do feel that W-V Down Iron would be nice. Down and Iron would lower the center of mass, possibly making the combo more stable.
(Apr. 13, 2018  11:30 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: While I don't own these parts, I do feel that W-V Down Iron would be nice. Down and Iron would lower the center of mass, possibly making the combo more stable.
Wouldn't wedge work as well?
(Apr. 13, 2018  1:54 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  11:30 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: While I don't own these parts, I do feel that W-V Down Iron would be nice. Down and Iron would lower the center of mass, possibly making the combo more stable.
Wouldn't wedge work as well?

While wedge would work, it has a fairly weak spring and terrible balance and KO resistance.

I guess weight and planet could also work.
I feel like winning valkyrie 6Vortex Xtreme is the best because it isn't too heavy but still heavy and aggressive thanks to extreme
(Apr. 14, 2018  6:26 AM)James2006 Wrote: My combo is WV. Magnum. extreme

Magnum is way to Light. consider triple instead. And 7v.x/ds is a better combo
(Apr. 14, 2018  8:07 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2018  6:26 AM)James2006 Wrote: My combo is WV. Magnum. extreme

Magnum is way to Light. consider triple instead. And 7v.x/ds is a better combo

7 would prob b too heavy, wV seems to do well with dual and single layer disks

(Apr. 13, 2018  6:12 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  1:54 PM)K1D Wrote: Wouldn't wedge work as well?

While wedge would work, it has a fairly weak spring and terrible balance and KO resistance.

I guess weight and planet could also work.
Tbh I wanna see wV.D.Wd in action so I can watch it fail
(Apr. 18, 2018  2:04 PM)Lakshya Mundri Wrote: Winning Valkyrie. 0Bump.Octa

Hey that's my heavyweight combo, but currently only a tank.
I now use Winning Valkyrie 4Vortex Extreme, it isn't as a heavy as a tank, but still quite heavy and has some serious attack power.
Hmm, since jolt is short, and wV has good upper attack, wouldn't wV.7B.Jl be a tank?
(Apr. 18, 2018  3:00 PM)K1D Wrote: Hmm, since jolt is short, and wV has good upper attack, wouldn't wV.7B.Jl be a tank?

Yeah, it will hit hard. But my combo is heaviest weighting about 62 grams. Might go over 65 grams of new and heavier layers are realised
*bumpity bump bump*
Also wV.4V.Vl one hit bursted mG.8G.At several times, at least 15 in a row
wV 7 Bump Destroy? The driver is pretty good and won't wear out. It also has good LAD. 7 disc is one of the best, if not the best, for attack. And Bump is the heaviest frame.
(May. 05, 2018  10:55 PM)leosama Wrote: wV 7 Bump Destroy? The driver is pretty good and won't wear out. It also has good LAD. 7 disc is one of the best, if not the best, for attack. And Bump is the heaviest frame.

I would use star, cross, or glaive instead of bump. wv works well with lighter discs, and the three frames i just mentioned have far better LAD.
Would 7 be too heavy for Winning Valkyrie?
(May. 09, 2018  9:38 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: Would 7 be too heavy for Winning Valkyrie?

My wV.7V.Vl wrecks, so seven
would be good
O use wv.7v.ds

It's good for attack and stamina
(Apr. 07, 2018  5:40 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2018  1:07 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i don’t have a complete conclusion for this, but based on my tests i think aero, due to it’s OWD construction (centrifugal force) and very thin shape (allowing more wobble), increases the imbalance of a wV combo more than other discs of similar weights.

so the aero disc increases attack without sacrificing much in terms of burst resistance. 
it effectively punches above its weight class.

[Image: qzh3y65.jpg]

Got any, easier to get, alternatives?

Maybe knuckle

(Apr. 08, 2018  4:38 AM)J.J. Wrote: So would ultimate reboot be good on it

It’s really a gamble depending on the combo and the way you launch it
Winning Valkyrie 0 vortex zeta. I know zeta isn’t competitive but it’s a ton of fun. Attack mode for angled launch, stamina for flat launch and defense for stationary attack.