Winning Valkyrie Combo Testing

I made up my own combo of winning Valkyrie, which is winning Valkyrie 7 glaive destroy. I put it up against Legend Spryzen 4 meteor xtreme. I did 10 rounds.

Results:

Winning Valkyrie: 70%

Legend Spryzen: 30%

Winning Valkyrie did pretty well. Legend Spryzen only won through a few lucky knockouts. Winning valkyries wins were through a mix of knockouts, survivor finishes and one burst.

You can post combos for winning Valkyrie for me to test out.
dont do attack vs attack, the rounds won by the beyblades are most likely due to luck.
make a benchmark and test both beyblades against it
Can you try Winning Valkyrie. 0 Bump Xtreme vs Alter Chronos 7 glaive atomic if you have the parts?
I’ll do the best I can
(Jun. 20, 2018  4:41 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: dont do attack vs attack, the rounds won by the beyblades are most likely due to luck.

Umm...That's not too reliable... See, if you test something like bL, it'll probably Annihilate a left spin Benchmark but right spin, the results would be the opposite...
Ok, so I did another testing with the combo winning Valkyrie 4 meteor xtreme vs alter cognite 7 glaive orbit. I also did 10 rounds for this test.

Results:

Winning Valkyrie: 50%

Alter Cognite: 50%

Winning Valkyrie got mostly burst finishes and one knock out. Alter cognite knocked winning Valkyrie out once and got survivor finishes for the rest of its wins.
(Jun. 20, 2018  4:53 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2018  4:41 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: dont do attack vs attack, the rounds won by the beyblades are most likely due to luck.

Umm...That's not too reliable... See, if you test something like bL, it'll probably Annihilate a left spin Benchmark but right spin, the results would be the opposite...

i meant test 2 beyblades against a common beyblade (i.e. he should have tested both beyblades against let's say, maximum garuda. it wuld have been more accurate, right?)
Winning Valkyrie 7 glaive destroy vs Nightmare Longinus glaive destroy. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Winning Valkyrie: 60%

Nightmare Longinus: 40%

This match was very interesting. All of nightmare Longinus’ wins were knockouts and winning Valkyrie got a mix of mostly knockouts, survivor finishes and a couple bursts.
can u do against maximum garuda?

mG.5G.O if u can, thankss
I don’t actually have that layer. The closest thing I have is anubion, unfortunately.

But I can do every other piece

Winning Valkyrie 7 glaive destroy vs Anubion A2 4 glaive orbit. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Winning Valkyrie: 100%

Anubion A2: 0%

Of course because Anubion A2 has weak slopes, Winning Valkyrie got eight bursts and two knockouts.
what is your best defence layer? and is it takara or hasbro?
satomb s3
ah rip, get garuda g3 or spryzen requiem s3, or even better, get the takara counterparts
I do have cognite c3 but I don’t think it’s burst resistance is good enough
yeah it kinda sucks (according to the wiki, as i dont own any hasbro burst beyblades)
Do you want me to test it?

I also have Z Achilles
Winning Valkyrie 7 glaive destroy vs Z Achilles 4 destroy. I did eleven rounds because there was one draw.

Results:

Winning Valkyrie: 60%

Z Achilles: 40%

One Draw

I think 7 gave Winning Valkyrie more stamina and was able to outspin Z Achilles. It was also heavier which threw Z Achilles around. But Z Achilles was outspinning it and did get a ring out finish.
Winning Valkyrie 7 glaive destroy vs Cognite C3 4 glaive orbit. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Winnings Valkyrie: 70%

Cognite C3: 30%

Winning Valkyrie got a mix of survivor finishes, knockouts, and burst finishes. Cognite C3 got some survivor finishes.
Winning Valkyrie 7 glaive destroy vs Legend Spryzen S3 (right spin mode) 4 meteor trans (stamina mode). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Winning Valkyrie: 90%

Legend Spryzen S3: 10%
(Jun. 27, 2018  10:39 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Winning Valkyrie 7 glaive destroy vs Legend Spryzen S3 (right spin mode) 4 meteor trans (stamina mode). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Winning Valkyrie: 90%

Legend Spryzen S3: 10%

Wow, that is a very one-sided outcome...... expected Spryzen s3 to do better
These are honestly good combos you are using, bravo my friend
(Jun. 27, 2018  10:52 PM)ZeoTheDragon Wrote: These are honestly good combos you are using, bravo my friend

Thanks. Do you have any combo ideas I can send use?
How about Drain Fafnir 4 bump Flugel vs legend spryzen 0 extreme if you have the parts The Drain Fafnir combo was made by my friend The legend spryzen was by me
(Jun. 27, 2018  11:46 PM)ZeoTheDragon Wrote: How about Drain Fafnir 4 bump Flugel vs legend spryzen 0 extreme if you have the parts The Drain Fafnir combo was made by my friend The legend spryzen was by me
I do not have drain Fafnir. Though I have most of the other parts.
(Jun. 28, 2018  12:22 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2018  11:46 PM)ZeoTheDragon Wrote: How about Drain Fafnir 4 bump Flugel vs legend spryzen 0 extreme if you have the parts The Drain Fafnir combo was made by my friend The legend spryzen was by me
I do not have drain Fafnir. Though I have most of the other parts.

ok then instead of Fafnir ummmm tornado wyvern