Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

So, your Variares CH120LRF lost to Hell Kerbecs BD145DS?
I'm sorry, but I've gotta laugh at that a bit, LOL.
I laughed at myself when I lost too.
Haha, it's fine, we all mess up here and there.
Glad to see Duo 230MB still kicking carp!
(Jun. 27, 2012  11:00 PM)Harkins Wrote: Beyblade @ Seishun Con 2012

Matthew 711 - MF Duo Aquario 230MB

Tyler - Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

Harkins - Variares CH120LRF (self K.O'ed itself several times in this tournament, lol)
How many people ended up actually coming to the event? You never told Kai-V, and the confirmed list only had 5 people by the day of the tournament.
Blader Jam 7.0, Goldsboro, NC (15 people came)

First: Hitsugiya (Duo Aquario 230 MB/SD, MF-H Flash Escolpio S130 RF, L-Drago Guardian 230 PD)
Second: Dark_Mousy (MF-H Flash Escolpio H145 R2F, MF-F Duo Aquario 230 D)
Third: Silva (Phantom Bull AD145 WD)
It took second place but got first place prize since Arupaeo won't take his own prizes.
Combo: Duo Cancer AD145WD
The only thing at the tourney that beat it was Arupaeo's MF-H Duo 230D
I also used MF Flash Giraffe 130 R2F.
(Jul. 01, 2012  2:52 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: MF Flash Giraffe 130 R2F.

Awesome, good to know I'm not the only one who uses Giraffe on Flash... Smile
Hay I'm a tornamint newb and I'm looking for a good combo for my first wbo one
(Jul. 01, 2012  11:37 PM)Big bang eonis Wrote: Hay I'm a tornamint newb and I'm looking for a good combo for my first wbo one

That's the wrong place to post that. Try going and asking to build me a combo!#2 It's really good and most of the pro bladers and the majority of the WBO use it, including me.

EDIT: By the way, i'm in no way implying that i'm a pro blader, i'm pretty horrible.
(Jun. 30, 2012  9:51 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Blader Jam 7.0, Goldsboro, NC (15 people came)

First: Hitsugiya (Duo Aquario 230 MB/SD, MF-H Flash Escolpio S130 RF, Guardian L-Drago 230 PD)
Second: Dark_Mousy (MF-H Flash Escolpio H145 R2F, MF-F Duo Aquario 230 D)
Third: Silva (Phantom Bull AD145 WD)

I am incredibly interested in the L-Drago Guardian 230PD; how did it perform? What did it beat? I did a LOT of testing of PD on spin equalizers (including LDG) and I didn't have much success.

EDIT: Changed to L-Drago Guardian as per Kai-V's post. I knew "Guardian L-Drago" sounded odd for some reason.
There is no such thing as "Guardian L Drago", by the way. That would imply that you put L Drago Guardian's Core on top of its Metal Frame. "L Drago Guardian" is considered one part anyway.
Bringing the Texas Heat!, Houston, Texas

First: Maxdeese1 [MF Phantom Giraffe 230 MB, MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD]
Second:Demonic [MF Phantom Cancer 85 MF, Meteo L-Drago B:D, and MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145 CS]
Third: Tman11 [Hell Kerbecs BD145WD]
What the heck happened at this tournament?
I'm begging Tetsu, maxdeese, and Demonic for some footage.
I like that MF Phantom Cancer 85MF placing! It's not exactly the custom I advocate, but it's great seeing other people thinking to use low-track MF Phantom customs!

Also, it looks like Phantom must've been the only attacker at that tournament, hah! Hell BD145WD and Meteo BGrin imply to me that that meta must not have a large Flash problem, or any top-tier attack for that matter!
BladerKane has a Flash, but I'm not sure if he has the parts.
A simple Lightning L-Drago combo could have dominated..
MF-H Diablo Nemesis BD145MB
(Jul. 10, 2012  7:22 AM)Shogun Wrote: MF-H Diablo Nemesis BD145MB

If that's what you used in a tournament to place, you should tell us that. If you're just posting a random Combo, that's technically SPAM...
HIGH PARK THROWDOWN 4
1st: Kei - Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF / MF L Drago Destroy BD145RDF / MF-H Duo Cancer 230MB / MSF-H Revizer Revizer BD145RDF
2nd: Del - L Drago Guardian BD145RDF / MF-F Duo Aquario 230D
3rd: Pockyx3 - MF-L Duo Aquario BD145EDS / VariAres H145RF

Diablo is the best overall Wheel in the game right now, hands down.
I got first at Beytrotic Battles in NYC using

MF-H Duo Cancer 230 MB, Meteo l dragon TR145 W2D, MF-H phantom Cygnus E230 MB
LOL I used duo the whole tournament. Meteo twice and phantom once my first time undefeated too
A few months ago I came third with this combo at the Insert Beyblade Pun Here Tournament:
MF Variares H145R2F

I didnt have much competive beys, and it was my first tourney. I managed to make this combo and it did great against basalt and hell kerbecs. The great thing I liked about it was its extreme recoil and smash. It made a hole in my old sonokong triple battle type stadium too. XD

(Jul. 10, 2012  11:31 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2012  7:22 AM)Shogun Wrote: MF-H Diablo Nemesis BD145MB

If that's what you used in a tournament to place, you should tell us that. If you're just posting a random Combo, that's technically SPAM...

That's my winning combo in Smash Attack here in the Philippines Grin
PLASTIC'S NOT DEAD! 2
1st: Kei
2nd: Crimson
3rd: Pockyx3

(Jul. 18, 2011  7:29 PM)Kei Wrote: Placed first in PLASTIC'S NOT DEAD! 2 with:

AR: Tiger Defense
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Right Engine Gear (Circle Survivor)
BB: Normal Base (Wolborg 4 Version)

I ♥ Wolborg 4.

Fixed. Tongue_out There were a number of close calls, but somehow I went undefeated (8-0, I believe) with this combo (and a Wide Survivor variant).

Crimson who placed second mainly used this combo:

AR: Wing Cross
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Neo Right SG
SG Core: Heavy Metal Core
BB: SG Semi-Flat Base

+ a Wide Defense variant later in the tournament. She also used:

AR: G Upper
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Left SG
SG Core: Heavy Metal Core
BB: SG Metal Flat 2

Which I gave her for a match against Pockyx3, haha. I was saving it for the finals, but didn't get a chance to use it.

Pockyx3, who placed third, used an uncustomized Driger V2 for most of his battles, as well as 10bBistool for one or two. Also, somehow Pocky went undefeated (5-0) in his block with Driger V2, yet JesseObre, who was also using it, went 0-5 lol.

HMS' NOT DEAD! 2
1st: lord Wolfblade
2nd: ktani
3rd: Blue

Can't remember these combos too well, but I'll do my best:

lord Wolfblade used an uncustomized Wolborg MS as well as:

AR: Advance Attacker (Upper Mode)
WD: Circle Heavy
RC: Metal Weight Flat Core

He may have used some other combos too, I'm not sure.

ktani used:

AR: Samurai Upper
WD: CWD ???
RC: Metal Flat Core

Blue used, from what I saw:

AR: Circle Upper
WD: CWD Defense Ring
RC: Metal Weight Grip Core

I need to start considering MWGC more in the future. Though Blue ran into some bad luck towards the end of the tournament which caused him to slide down into 3rd Place, he did really well with it prior to that in the finals and in his block play. He also used an Advance Survivor + Bearing Core 2 combo, but somehow lost that match to ktani's Samurai Upper combo. Not sure if there was anything else. I'll ask everyone to check this list over to see if I've made any mistakes.

This post should be a reminder to us all why the MFB naming system should be appreciated haha.