Wing Discussion

I get it. I just took a long time to post so I didnt see your last message
Don't forget about the Modes of Wing also. There is the 0 mode, 1, and 2 mode. Each of them as different levels of recoil. Mode 1 had the most recoil, but like like good recoil, I'm talking low recoil though. I am still testing MF-H Wing PegasisCh120RF as an attack combo. I still have high hopes for it.
Post up some results, then! Prove your hopes.
I will when I get back home from Christmas Dinner. You should've seen it knocking Duo around like a rag doll but no actual KO or stadium out Unhappy. Plus I think Wing is the widest MW in MFB right? it surpasses BD145's shape lol.
Many 4D wheels surpass BD145's diameter, that is no longer unique.
No KO's? Shame.
Theres no contact point big enough to do a KO. And I will post everyone's testing in the OP. That needs to be a standard, instead of countless pages of discussion rather than testing that we want to see.

Just a random thought.
Yeah, discussing the piece's ability is dumb! TESTING!!!!!!!
You should be keeping track and adding the tests given constantly. Probably best you catalog them under specific combinations. (I.E MF-H Wing Pegasis CH120R2F with a spoiler and a bunch of tests compiled by yourself)
OP's responsibility. Don't complain.
Promote testing constantly, but don't put down discussion unless it is plain useless. (I.E "my wing can't KO basalt" or something which doesn't have insight.)
I was just critizing looking through all that afterwards, not suppressing discussion itself.

But I agree 100%.

OP Done updating.
(Dec. 24, 2011  6:31 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: yeah okay than make the test with vari ares and both cs or that which you mean has better defense capbillities
and relic could you made the test with blitz? and the same with blitz against duo

Sorry, I didn't get you. Can you specify the exact combos ?
DF105 One of the Most Underrated tracks makes a comeback!

Standard Procedures

MF-H Wing PeggyDF105RF vs MF-H Duo Aquario230RDF

Wing(13KOs)
Duo(7 outspins)

IMO I think DF105 should be an top tier attack track and might be the only attack track for Wing. Plus, i'm still waiting on my TH170 I ordered as an birthday present. If anyone wants comparison, help yourself.

EDIT: Wing was in 1 Mode.
DF105? Could you try LW105 then? The 3-sided wheel might work well with the 3 wings of LW105. DF105 would add extra weight, I guess.

KO's? Dayum son. I like those tests.
Sure! Considering that LW105 wings expand more than DF105. It might just work.

KOing like Mike Tyson son Smug There were a couple of OHKO's too. I was so happy that Wing is finally improving as an attack wheel. Smile
Relic I meaned :

MF-H Wing Pegasis (0 mode) BD145CS/MB vs. MF-H Blitz Unicorno/ Vari Ares ch120/s130 R²F/ RF
Meh did some testing

Slandered testing
Duo was banked
Wing was Slide shoot or my Slide Shoot Style Smile also in Mode 1

MF-M Wing PegasusIII LW105RF Vs MF-H Duo Uranus TH170RDF

WP:5 KO
DU: 15 OS
Wing Percentage: 25%

LW105 with Wing didn't do much work at all

Testing 2
Same as Above

MF-M Wing PegasusIII DF105RF Vs MF-H Duo Uranus TH170RDF

WP:12 KO 1 OS 1 Wing Uppercut KO xD (14)
DU: 5 OS 1 CKO (6)

Once again DF105 fits Wing perfectly Smug DF105 taking over the Low Track Metagame

@J o n Test DF105 on Blitz since mine committed suicide Uncertain
LOLOLOLOLOL. Okiee! Thanks for the test Galaxy. May your ex-wife Blitz Unicorno Meyer R.I.P
(Dec. 28, 2011  9:03 PM)J o n Wrote: LOLOLOLOLOL. Okiee! Thanks for the test Galaxy. May your ex-wife Blitz Unicorno Meyer R.I.P
Amen....

@Glow Y U NO BEAT IN TESTING?!

Really cool guys, now test against Duo BD145CS.
Don't have BD145 Uncertain I'll let Galaxy take this one lol.
Challenge testing #1

MF-M Wing PegasusIII DF105RF (Mode1) Vs MF-H Duo Uranus BD145CS (my Cs finally Defensive/Calm) (S Mode)

WP: 13 KO 2 BDSKO(15}
DU: 15 OS

Wing Winning Percentage: 50%
Did Additional 10 round to see difference all tied up Uncertain..... I quit to much draws testing
If you're going to do DF105 tests and push it this hard, I expect additional comparative tests with normal 105 and 100 tracks will be forthcoming? On whichever wheel you feel most appropriate, post it in whichever thread.
I can vouch for DF105 being very competent, I tested it when it first came out and it did better than any of the other low tracks (85, 90, 100, 105). I was going to make a thread about it that same time, but I couldn't get enough people to help provide some tests for it, on top of my own, that is.
Same here. I beleive the wings on DF105 helps the MW be more stable or you can say balance and more accurate?
I'm sceptical, I don't see how such tiny wings would improve a track's performance so dramatically, especially one renowned for being "meh".