Wing Attacker Draft (Complete and Needs Approval)

Poll: Beywiki Material?

Yes
62.50%
No
0%
Meh
12.50%
Stupid
12.50%
Awesome
0%
Please stop bad drafts
12.50%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Bump (I did this because I want this to not to go unnoticed )
Up! My wing attacker AR is starting to stress out so yeah
you dont Bump thread outside tbeymarket place, eventually, someone will look at it, in the meantime, chill.
(Sep. 05, 2011  10:22 AM)poseidon Wrote: you dont Bump thread outside tbeymarket place, eventually, someone will look at it, in the meantime, chill.

Sorry about that I really am happy about the draft I'm gonna update it
If kei isn't looking at your draft right away, shoot him a pm. Otherwise, wait for him. He is probobly busy.
(Sep. 06, 2011  10:01 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: If kei isn't looking at your draft right away, shoot him a pm. Otherwise, wait for him. He is probobly busy.

Okay I can wait forKei.
Fixed now my article.

Wing Attacker

1.(AR) Wing Attack Ring. Number 30
2.(WD) Wide WD. Type [[Attack]]
3.(BB) Semi Flat. System 4 layer
4.Gallery
5.Overall

Attack Ring (AR) Wing Attack Ring

8 grams

This AR has an oval shape with two wings on each side. This AR has a gimmick in which two "wings" attached to the AR by metal coils,retract outwards from the inside gaps in the AR while the beyblade is spinning. These wings are meant to push away opponents, although it produces very minimal smash attack. When these wings are fully extended, the AR's gaps are left open and exposed, leaving the beyblade very vulnerable to attacks by the opposing beyblade. When these gaps are hit, this causes the beyblade to be easily knocked off balance and essentially "thrown" around the stadium,making it easy for the opposing bey to score a sleep out or a stadium out. The Wing Attack Ring is known to have severe breakage issues related to the wings and gaps. Occasionally the wings will be put under too much stress and snap off the Attack Ring. Also coils can come loose making the wings not retract. When the gaps of the AR are constantly hit,the AR itself can snap and break apart. This makes the AR essentially useless for competive play

Weight Disk (WD): Wide

See [[Wide (WD)]].

Blade Base (BB): Semi-Flat

See [[Semi-Flat]]

Gallery

Overall this beyblade has no competive purpose and should only be bought for collection purpose only.

Note Credit goes to me and LeonTemperestXIII (one of my favorite users)
Is there any thing else I need to add?
Why not Copy + Paste the information of the already existing article on the WD and BB? (I'd assume it is available, or you'd write about it.) That way it looks like it didn't take 5 minutes to do.
(Sep. 18, 2011  9:26 PM)Dan Wrote: Why not Copy + Paste the information of the already existing article on the WD and BB? (I'd assume it is available, or you'd write about it.) That way it looks like it didn't take 5 minutes to do.

Okay I did it what else now
No, you didn't from what I see.
(Sep. 18, 2011  10:55 PM)Dan Wrote: No, you didn't from what I see.

Okay can you tell me how please?
he means go on beywiki, find the text relevant to the BB and WD, copy it, and paste it on your article.

And after words, please please please please PLEASE copy your final draft and put the draft in the OP so that Kei doesnt have to go searching for it.

Did you even pm Kei yet? Considering he was around right before I went inactive for a month, he should have looked at this, along with a bunch of other articles, by now.
Fixed now my article.

Wing Attacker

2.(WD) Wide WD. Type Attack
4.Gallery
5.Overall

8 grams

This AR has an oval shape with two wings on each side. This AR has a gimmick in which two "wings" attached to the AR by metal coils,retract outwards from the inside gaps in the AR while the beyblade is spinning. These wings are meant to push away opponents, although it produces very minimal smash attack. When these wings are fully extended, the AR's gaps are left open and exposed, leaving the beyblade very vulnerable to attacks by the opposing beyblade. When these gaps are hit, this causes the beyblade to be easily knocked off balance and essentially "thrown" around the stadium,making it easy for the opposing bey to score a sleep out or a stadium out. The Wing Attack Ring is known to have severe breakage issues related to the wings and gaps. Occasionally the wings will be put under too much stress and snap off the Attack Ring. Also coils can come loose making the wings not retract. When the gaps of the AR are constantly hit,the AR itself can snap and break apart. This makes the AR essentially useless for competive play

See Wide (WD).

See Semi-Flat.

Gallery

Overall this beyblade has no competive purpose and should only be bought for collection purpose only.

And I can't PM
I am going to copy the draft to the new page on this thread
Um Someone please tell me is it Bey Wiki material? I'm new to this so yeah
Fixed now my article.

Wing Attacker

2.(WD) Wide WD. Type Attack
4.Gallery
5.Overall

8 grams

See Wide (WD).

See Semi-Flat.

Gallery

And I can't PM
Put this in the first post so people could see it without going through the pages.
(Oct. 03, 2011  7:31 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: Put this in the first post so people could see it without going through the pages.
OAky I all ready did that it helps
Can some one PLEASE look at my draft I'm not so patient

Fixed
(Oct. 08, 2011  3:19 AM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: Can some one PLEASE look at my draft I'm patient

I don't think that word means what you think it means.
(Oct. 08, 2011  3:23 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  3:19 AM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: Can some one PLEASE look at my draft I'm patient

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Okay I ment to say I've waited long enough but yeah
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Worklist...e-priority
Be patient, ive got 3 drafts up and in honesty hardly have made any progress, but i haven't been consistenetly bumping it, be patient.
(Oct. 08, 2011  2:06 PM)Poseidon Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Worklist...e-priority
Be patient, ive got 3 drafts up and in honesty hardly have made any progress, but i haven't been consistenetly bumping it, be patient.

Okay but I'll wait till he sees it
Is it ready for beywiki Kei
Kei is actually the one deciding if an article is ready for Beywiki.. :V
I realize patience is a hard thing to master, but it is just an article.