[Windsor, Connecticut, USA] Any bladers around here? Nearby towns also?

Looking for bladers around my area. I can host tournaments and i'm also looking for more members for my team (unoficially the blade crushers).
Im in Hamden. I don't know if thats close?
i live in farmington, ct is that close? also, i wanna be a clan member.
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:56 AM)moocow1254 Wrote: i live in farmington, ct is that close? also, i wanna be a clan member.
call me crab man.
I live in New London and ill like to join if i can.!!! Im alright with beyblading
im in flatbush host a tournament maybe my team can come it'll be fun but i gotta worn u my storm pegasis and my friend's dark wolf is beast. lol just message me and i will try and come or i can host one
sounds fun me n my bro are tired of battlin each other
(Sep. 06, 2010  1:59 PM)BeyHunter Wrote: sounds fun me n my bro are tired of battlin each other

lol same story with me but i only get to battle other people sometimes
i think 4 toys r us in ct do tournments... ima check the north haven one soon hopefully b4 the 11th when the tournment would happen
Sweet i cnt wait I gots to battle in a tortaments lol.!!
ima call toys r us soon so ill ask and ill tell u ppl the results
from my email
Dear Mr. Dow,

Thank you for contacting the "R" Us Family.

I am truly sorry you received poor guest service with regard to a promotion in our North Haven, CT store. It is never our intention to let a guest leave our store dissatisfied. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us, as it helps us to understand how our guests feel and gives us an opportunity to evaluate all possible issues - on a corporate level as well as locally in each store. I have taken the liberty to forward this issue to the appropriate department. From there, your local store will be notified and action will be taken accordingly. Again,Mr. Dow, please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of the "R" Us Family. We always recommend to contact your local store for event dates and times. I apologize for not having more information concerning this
particular event. We look forward to serving you better in the future.

Thank you, once again, for contacting the "R" Us Family.

Sincerely,

Rich Latner
Corporate Guest Relations
Hey guys its the OP. Sorry I havent been on but i just got lightning l-drago yesterday.I must consult my partner for any clan invites but i think the clan vs clan battle would be good. I also need to find out where we're gonna host tournaments(prob his house)
Im starting a beyblade team called Team BladeRaider or BeyRaiders me and my friend came up with the name and we are trying to host a Beyblade Competition in my hometown or maybe some where in Connecticut! If you guys want to join my team (your choice!) My team plays with the old beyblades but we play with Metal Fight ones aswell lol!
If you want to join Email me if ya want!
Please Email me on this email : lilshrub5@hotmail.com please and thank you!
(Sep. 08, 2010  3:01 AM)Angeln5 Wrote: Sweet i cnt wait I gots to battle in a tortaments lol.!!

ya same here but I cant find one thats nearby!!!!!!!
hey i've got a clan named the beybreakers i'll try to get up there sometime soon and we'll DESTROY the competition
______________________________________________________________________________________________pls click here>>>>>>> [Image: O8Ub.gif]
I live in Thompson, but according to GM i'm (minumum) approx, 1hour 8 Min away.
[b]Hey i'm pegasus man in real life collin osborn i live in montville connecticut I'm a blader with lightning l drago and want to join yor team
it's between norwich and new london I'm @ 537 chesterfield rd okdale Ct apart of montville Ct
i live in brigeport connecticut can i be in your group i got the limied adishion storm pegasus and the limied adishion lighting l drago and im geting metrol l drago and i maid a combo earth aquaio green energy ring down force 145 and wd tip
im from windsor conneticut
i live in brigeport connecticut can i be in your beyblade group lightning l drago and storm pegasus the limided adishion one and im geting metrol l drago and i maid an combo earth aquaio 145 down force wd tip green aquaio energy ring to find me go 208 fifth street
Any blders out there wanna battle i am starting a group and want people 2 join it get back to me o yeah i am in ashford so in asford ct area i guess help me start this group !!! email me pleaz
I live in Farmington which is about 20 minutes away from CT's capital, Hartford