Will Valt and Lane have a rematch?

(Oct. 27, 2020  2:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:24 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah most likley.

Yeah same.

I mean its not even likely there beys will have evolutions.
Yeah but if Valt and Lane do have a rematch at the end of burst I will be happy.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:33 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean its not even likely there beys will have evolutions.
Yeah but if Valt and Lane do have a rematch at the end of burst I will be happy.

It might happen.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:33 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:33 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah but if Valt and Lane do have a rematch at the end of burst I will be happy.

It might happen.

Plot twist:Harry battles Lean and beats him
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:35 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:33 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: It might happen.

Plot twist:Harry battles Lean and beats him

There end of story.
Have a nice day folks
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:36 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:35 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Plot twist:Harry battles Lean and beats him

There end of story.
Have a nice day folks

That would be an epic ending.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:38 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:36 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: There end of story.
Have a nice day folks

That would be an epic ending.

lol
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:04 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Aiga could've won ,but Lane is too strong.

The power of the plot is strong with this one (I mean Lane). I guess the same could be said about Valt.

That's not an accurate assessment regarding Valt. His power and skill naturally progressed over the course of his story in such a way he was reasonably equipped to defeat the bladers he did. If you wanted to level that particular criticism accurately it would Aiger.
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How would harry even launch a bey?

Actually I havent thought of that.
Maybe he uses his spikes to launch the bey Idk
Valt has worked hard for a long time so it is kind of sad to see him lose.
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:20 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Valt has worked hard for a long time so it is kind of sad to see him lose.

But I mean you have to admit he did have plot armor in GT and hadnt lose a single battle at all therefore making him stronger.
And If Im not wrong Valt has lost in Sparking 3 times.
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:17 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The power of the plot is strong with this one (I mean Lane). I guess the same could be said about Valt.

That's not an accurate assessment regarding Valt. His power and skill naturally progressed over the course of his story in such a way he was reasonably equipped to defeat the bladers he did. If you wanted to level that particular criticism accurately it would Aiger.

I was trying to say that Balt could’ve won, but Lane was to strong to make a point about Lane’s plot armor
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:21 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:20 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Valt has worked hard for a long time so it is kind of sad to see him lose.

But I mean you have to admit he did have plot armor in GT and hadnt lose a single battle at all therefore making him stronger.
And If Im not wrong  Valt has lost in Sparking 3 times.

How was that plot armor he only had one battle?
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:22 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:21 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: But I mean you have to admit he did have plot armor in GT and hadnt lose a single battle at all therefore making him stronger.

Nvm then. But man Valt was super strong. Ig it would make sense for Lane to beat him.
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:22 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:21 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: But I mean you have to admit he did have plot armor in GT and hadnt lose a single battle at all therefore making him stronger.

He had 1 battle against drum who was using air knight, then he had a battle with drum again except this time he had grand and he finally had a 3 way battle off-screen against Aiga and Drum so 3 battles.
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:22 AM)Admiral W Wrote: How was that plot armor he only had one battle?

He had 1 battle against drum who was using air knight, then he had a battle with drum again except this time he had grand and he finally had a 3 way battle off-screen against Aiga and Drum so 3 battles.

This is how I remeber it.
1st battle: Against Drum(Air Knight) result: Valt wins 2-0
2nd battle: Against Amane, result: Valt wins 2-0
3rd battle: Remtach against Drum, Wins 2-0
4th battle: Im pretty sure he battled all the Victories.
5th battle: I think he might have battled Delta when Erase Diabolos got destroyed.
6th battle: 3 way battle against Aiga and Drum
I mean Valt went against Drum in the beginning and that time Drum did not know hyper flux so that's why Valt won.
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:29 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I mean Valt went against Drum in the beginning and that time Drum did not know hyper flux so that's why Valt won.

Right. I think it was very possible he had a offscreen battle against Delta.
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:29 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I mean Valt went against Drum in the beginning and that time Drum did not know hyper flux so that's why Valt won.

Right. I think it was very possible he had a offscreen battle against Delta.

I think so.
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:33 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Right. I think it was very possible he had a offscreen battle against Delta.

I think so.

I may not remember what he said to Delta. He said something about that he shouldnt give up and said " lets battle." meaning possibly they had a battle offscreen
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:22 AM)Admiral W Wrote: How was that plot armor he only had one battle?

I'm talking about main battles that happened in the present of GT. That first battle was a flash back. He only had two proper battles if you count Amane.

(Oct. 27, 2020  3:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He had 1 battle against drum who was using air knight, then he had a battle with drum again except this time he had grand and he finally had a 3 way battle off-screen against Aiga and Drum so 3 battles.

This is how I remeber it.
5th battle: I think he might have battled Delta when Erase Diabolos got destroyed.
When examining those battles (the ones we know for sure anyway) how was there plot armor? Valt was far stronger than those bladers.
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:41 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He had 1 battle against drum who was using air knight, then he had a battle with drum again except this time he had grand and he finally had a 3 way battle off-screen against Aiga and Drum so 3 battles.

I'm talking about main battles that happened in the present of GT. That first battle was a flash back. He only had two proper battles if you count Amane.

(Oct. 27, 2020  3:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: This is how I remeber it.
When examining those battles (the ones we know for sure anyway) how was there plot armor? Valt was far stronger than those bladers.

Yeah, you have to agree with the Valt preacher on that one, even if he's the most biased and dedicated of us all

Having three battles against weak opponents doesn't automatically make Valt one of the strongest in GT. He hasn't battled enough to truly determine his status well, anywhere.
Short answer yes and no. I think thread needs to be closed lol since we have a anime involved here I think this belongs in the beyblade anime and manga random thoughts. I mean I could be wrong but don't mind me if I am wrong I just don't want you guys to get warning percentages.
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:50 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:41 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm talking about main battles that happened in the present of GT. That first battle was a flash back. He only had two proper battles if you count Amane.

Yeah, you have to agree with the Valt preacher on that one, even if he's the most biased and dedicated of us all

Having three battles against weak opponents doesn't automatically make Valt one of the strongest in GT. He hasn't battled enough to truly determine his status well, anywhere.

I don't appreciate that characterization. Valt is my fav and I make no apologies for that. But I'm not biased. I base my conclusions on the in-universe lore and storytelling principles. I also take into consideration how characters are being handled.
If its Valt and Lane again. Valt would defintely win