Wide Defence Weight Disc Attacker

So I was playing around with my blades and decided to make an attack combo instead of my usual zombie. Heres what I came up with. Has anyone tried this?

AR:Zeus subring Galeon
WD:Wide Defence
SG:MW Right Driger F shaft
SP:Voltaic Ape
BBGrinragoon V2

Concept: To be quick with a little bit of endurance. The combination of the Zeus/Galeon is to make most of the attacking part the Wide Defence. It has been prett effective mostly knocking blades out of the stadium. Its been pretty successful so far against zombies, endurance blades, compact and defence.
I've never been convinced by wide defence as a WD attacker. Why not something more violent?
(Dec. 15, 2008  5:10 AM)Nic Wrote: I've never been convinced by wide defence as a WD attacker. Why not something more violent?

It seems like it hits harder then the typical WD.What wd would you suggest?
Wide Defense works well as a compliment to Smash Attack ARs, but not so much for attacking on its own.
I've used:
ARTongue_outolta
WD:10 wide
BB: SG Flat
which seemed to work well enough.
I have a wide attack i can trade you for something
Hey, i see someone picked up on the weight disk attack concept as i used for infinity if u remeber,..ii like this combo...i do suggest trying 10 wide as well and see which one you like better, it seems to be more effective
(Dec. 16, 2008  12:20 AM)Maz Wrote: I have a wide attack i can trade you for something

It's alright I have one too. It doesnt work well with it.

Yeah bluezee thats where I got the idea actually. I tested both against a endurance/defence combo. Both, only won 4/10 times. But I think I like the wide defence better, it gives it better endurance.

Pichuscute I dont have my blades with me right now, is it as quick as the BB I selected?
(Dec. 16, 2008  3:21 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2008  12:20 AM)Maz Wrote: I have a wide attack i can trade you for something

It's alright I have one too. It doesnt work well with it.

Yeah bluezee thats where I got the idea actually. I tested both against a endurance/defence combo. Both, only won 4/10 times. But I think I like the wide defence better, it gives it better endurance.

Pichuscute I dont have my blades with me right now, is it as quick as the BB I selected?

Nope, its just lower, and I can't use the sliding shoot so I use more controllable bases instead. You could use the base you have as well. But I like thae AR and WD combination.
Would a weight disc attacker be stronger if the base was lower?
As far as I've concluded, there really isn't any way to make WD attack effective enough for serious use.
I think the combo i use is the best WD attacker by far that i know of..not to sound cocky but thats what my combo was primarily based on, stealing spin and attacking with the force absorbed by the opposing blade..your base may be too high so any blade lower wont get hit with the WD with enough force to do much of anything..maybe a compact WD attacker would be a better choice for you..like if you have a bistool base or even galeon
Someone has to explain to me why someone picks Wide Defense for a WD Attacker.

WDs attackers are mediocre at best anyway, if that.
(Dec. 19, 2008  2:28 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Someone has to explain to me why someone picks Wide Defense for a WD Attacker.

I am so used to having my primary blades as endurance combos. I liked using wide defence because it hits hard and effective. Im trying to find out a weight disc attacker that may be used as a serious blade.
Well as Cye said, WD attackers are usually mediocre but its rare that you get to find one that is actually effective and used as a serious blade..to be honest, most of my blades seem to be WD attackers but they are very successful and used as serious blades..but i beleive your combo is fine, just needs some better parts which i cant think of at the moment lol.maybe at the tourney, we can test parts and make you one thats good for you
In this form its totally useless(I've tried it)

try changing the Full Auto Clutch Version SG with a Double Bearing Version Neo Right SG and it becomes nice pre-zombie which has decent defense and endurance capabilities...
(Dec. 19, 2008  2:28 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Someone has to explain to me why someone picks Wide Defense for a WD Attacker.

i suppose one could claim that wide defense is the most effective form of WD attack. even though it's only using it's notches to steal spin, one can argue the notches deal damage akin to an attack. it's really wishy-washy grey area'y definition of attack.