Why is the Beyblade Burst App getting removed in 2020?

So if you guys look at the product descriptions for the beyblade burst hasbro products, you can literally see that when in the description the beyblade burst app it says "App available through 6/30/2020." Why does Hasbro want to remove a well known game to their array of apps? Was it not successful? Are they in the works of making a new app for Beyblade Burst? Just what could possibly be the mystery behind it's future removal? I'd like to know why, because we all grew up playing this game and to see it go is to see the gusty wind flow. But seriously though. If you guys have any theories or ideas as to why I'd appreciate it, thanks!
(Jul. 11, 2019  3:58 AM)SavageBladerX78 Wrote: So if you guys look at the product descriptions for the beyblade burst hasbro products, you can literally see that when in the description the beyblade burst app it says "App available through 6/30/2020." Why does Hasbro want to remove a well known game to their array of apps? Was it not successful? Are they in the works of making a new app for Beyblade Burst? Just what could possibly be the mystery behind it's future removal? I'd like to know why, because we all grew up playing this game and to see it go is to see the gusty wind flow. But seriously though. If you guys have any theories or ideas as to why I'd appreciate it, thanks!

Lol, its happened many times. It technically shouldn’t be an app right now, but look at it!
(Jul. 11, 2019  3:59 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  3:58 AM)SavageBladerX78 Wrote: So if you guys look at the product descriptions for the beyblade burst hasbro products, you can literally see that when in the description the beyblade burst app it says "App available through 6/30/2020." Why does Hasbro want to remove a well known game to their array of apps? Was it not successful? Are they in the works of making a new app for Beyblade Burst? Just what could possibly be the mystery behind it's future removal? I'd like to know why, because we all grew up playing this game and to see it go is to see the gusty wind flow. But seriously though. If you guys have any theories or ideas as to why I'd appreciate it, thanks!

Lol, its happened many times. It technically shouldn’t be an app right now, but look at it!
Wait, what do you mean?
(Jul. 11, 2019  4:01 AM)SavageBladerX78 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  3:59 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Lol, its happened many times. It technically shouldn’t be an app right now, but look at it!
Wait, what do you mean?

If you had the dual layers or some SwitchStrike from Hasbro you’d know.
I believe that’s when the burst series will end and they’ll start a new beyblade series and system so still having the burst app around would be useless same with the metal fight app they made
Yeah, as stated above, its that typical expiration thing. Happened with the Metal Fight Beys, and it will happen to Burst. And this is definitely not exclusive to Beyblade; things like this happen to other series/fandoms/favorite things of mine so Im personally not concerned
They do that for many games made for Tv Shows That end
(Jul. 11, 2019  4:12 AM)Requim Wrote: I believe that’s when the burst series will end and they’ll start a new beyblade series and system so still having the burst app around would be useless same with the metal fight app they made
ah, I see. That makes a lot of sense now.

(Jul. 11, 2019  4:05 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  4:01 AM)SavageBladerX78 Wrote: Wait, what do you mean?

If you had the dual layers or some SwitchStrike from Hasbro you’d know.

O-Oh. Yeah, that.

(Jul. 11, 2019  4:28 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Yeah, as stated above, its that typical expiration thing. Happened with the Metal Fight Beys, and it will happen to Burst. And this is definitely not exclusive to Beyblade; things like this happen to other series/fandoms/favorite things of mine so Im personally not concerned

I see.

(Jul. 11, 2019  4:42 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: They do that for many games made for Tv Shows That end
I just realized that
Well. I hope if they do make another app it's a whole lot better than this one. It was fun but still, kind of repetitive. To be honest though I'll be sad when it leaves.
But you can still keep the app on your device. Just don't perform a software update... My iPhone 6 Plus will not make it to iOS 13. So that means that I can keep the app with me. The reason that you shouldn't upgrade is that the Developer has to update their app with every iteration of iOS/Android software updates. This is more prominent with iOS because nobody really cares to update most of their Android devices, and they are mostly just new features that may be unwanted. So yeah, not something to worry too much about. You just won't get all the new Beyblades that may be out after the game is unsupported.
If Burst gets a season 5, expect that to change to 2022. The date is just a placeholder of when the current season they’re working on, but it could be the actual end if TT decides to end Burst and move on to another series. Honestly, I don’t know how they could make something more modern than Burst without going completely into the RC department, but maybe this is the snd of Beyblade. Whatever the case is, the date has been changed a couple times, so it’s impossible to foresee if the end is truly next year.