Why is stamina so uneven with what the box says?

Hi. I recently bought Roktavor r5, which has 12 stamina, but it spins for less than Evipero, which has NO stamina. Am I spinning it wrong? I personally prefer the older Beyblades from burst than the new ones. (No offense). So is there something wrong with my Beyblades, is Evipero just underestimated by the stats, or does stamina mean something else other than how long it spins? Thanks, Penguin999
Stats are very inaccurate whether it be Hasbro or TT.
The stats are meaningless. They're a general guideline for how they might perform under certain circumstances. But they fail to factor in how the parts perform against opposing parts, how they synergize with other parts, and are worthless.

Don't read the stats. They don't mean anything.
(Feb. 10, 2021  11:55 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Stats are very inaccurate whether it be Hasbro or TT.

Oh ok I’ll be sure to check more vids and reviews before buying new Beyblades. Thanks!
DiDnT nEeD iTs OWn ThREaD
(Feb. 10, 2021  11:53 PM)Penguin999 Wrote: Hi. I recently bought Roktavor r5, which has 12 stamina, but it spins for less than Evipero, which has NO stamina. Am I spinning it wrong? I personally prefer the older Beyblades from burst than the new ones. (No offense). So is there something wrong with my Beyblades, is Evipero just underestimated by the stats, or does stamina mean something else other than how long it spins? Thanks, Penguin999

Stats? Yeah, guess what? According to 'Hasbro' and 'Tarkra Tomy', Lord Spriggan has -5 attack power. So yeah, stats are pointless
(Feb. 11, 2021  2:19 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  11:53 PM)Penguin999 Wrote: Hi. I recently bought Roktavor r5, which has 12 stamina, but it spins for less than Evipero, which has NO stamina. Am I spinning it wrong? I personally prefer the older Beyblades from burst than the new ones. (No offense). So is there something wrong with my Beyblades, is Evipero just underestimated by the stats, or does stamina mean something else other than how long it spins? Thanks, Penguin999

Stats? Yeah, guess what? According to 'Hasbro' and 'Tarkra Tomy', Lord Spriggan has -5 attack power. So yeah, stats are pointless

huh, on the box, it says that Lord (layer base) has 5 attack.
(Feb. 11, 2021  2:22 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  2:19 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Stats? Yeah, guess what? According to 'Hasbro' and 'Tarkra Tomy', Lord Spriggan has -5 attack power. So yeah, stats are pointless

huh, on the box, it says that Lord (layer base) has 5 attack.

It was a joke I am just saying stats are useless and how could a bey even have that stat
(Feb. 11, 2021  12:05 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: DiDnT nEeD iTs OWn ThREaD

uhm you know that you can post threads about questions right?
I still do think that somethings wrong with you’re glide.
stats are useless and hasbro mostly (but TT is also very innacurate)
people should buy beyblades for their parts or for fun (for parts = TT for fun=Hasbruh)

also, I reccomend you buy some TT beys online since if roktavor lost to evipero means that hasbruh's situation is really bad competitive-wise

buy a glide ragnaruk
If Jojo stand and Fate Servant stat sheets have taught me anything, its that they are worthless as a presentation or scaling for anything.