Why (insert username)

In this thread you can share why you picked your certain username.
Let me start off with myself. I picked ThePheonix just sold because Fireblaze was one of my first and favorite beyblades just because I used to think that Stamina type beys were the best. Everybody who I would battle with would use Leone I, Pegasus I, LDrago I and that's it. (Maybe one guy had Aquila(Eagle for the Hasbro boys and girls... )) my Phoenix would be the best cuz we all had weak launcher(that's what to expect from a 4yr old that's not on steroids.) So the Pegasus would weakly Wrigley in the middle like a false FGrin(they should win due to type advantage) but after LDrago came in the game my Fireblaze would not perform the way I wanted it to do. So I bought a Poison Serpent and took the SW145 off it and put it on my Phoenix. I would still struggle to win but my chances were better. Later, I started watching the animation and found out that I can change the modes of my SW145. (It was always on attack) I later bought Aquila and put the WD on it and the Lad of it did the job. After that WD became my favorite(later changed to BWD). So after that journey I have connections with Fireblaze and since that's based on a Phoenix, I decide to name myself ThePheonix.

So why did you choose yours?
Well my username started off as I was very into Pokémon( I still am) and I was playing my first RPG called pokeheroes in 2012 (age 7) and started off being called dynamis after the character in metal fury but the next year, the Kalos region was introduced to Pokémon an along came the new fairy type and a new eeveelution called sylveon, and with all the attention that was circled around it, I decided to use that and I decided to put “silver” because not only is it alliteration, it’s the name of the rival in a Pokémon game and I’ve stuck with that name since, it’s not as complicated or Beyblade themed like yours but it’s how I got my username ?
My username was originally an acronym of my minecraft username but now it is its own thing and doesn't really mean anything.
I couldn’t think of anything else so I picked this username
Final Fantasy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mine was just randomly picked out of my hat
Because OG Plastics  Chief - Idea!
I love niche combos, and one i found was flame capricorn s130 d. I just love upper attack and destabilizers, so i chose this.
4 years ago I created a new email account and called it kolokolchik. But I accidentally wrote the letter J in it. Since then kolokoljchik became my usual username for all accounts on every single forum or online game. But a year ago I started writing it without letter J because it's hard to pronounce . And actually kolokolchik meens Bell on my language.
I liked Jolly Ranchers and laughing out loud ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My online persona is a Black and White (aka Monochrome) Dragon. So MonoDragon
Well, I was climbing the mountain of no return one day, and while it was a struggle to many... it was nothing too challenging... for a God! I climbed the mountain with all my determination and then... at the top of the mountain, a glowing pale coloured man with the black cloak granted my username as "Jinbee", after witnessing my ferocious determination to reach the top of the mounta-

Nah actually, the real reason my name is "Jinbee" is nowhere near as magical. You see... back when I first started the WBO, my name was originally based on my was and still favourite beyblade, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, but due to the character limit, it was shortened to "D-Quetzalcoatl". I doubt many people, or any knew or even remembered my username was that. My avatar was some character from B-Daman called "Jinbee" because I thought he was hilarious at the time and kind of cool, so then I changed it to "JinbeeTheShark". I think this was my name for a while now, and further around that time, the more I thought about it, the more I started to stop caring about Jinbee from B-Daman. However, when I was talking to someone about changing my name, they thought that many people would remember me as "Jinbee" and that if I changed my name, it would seem weird. So I shortened my username to just "Jinbee", as it still kept part of the most well known part of my name but kept it vague, as that name could've been for anyone. I stopped associating the name with the character from B-Daman and finally accepted it as a name that I am well known for here.

I'm considering changing it to just "Jin", because it sounds cooler and a few people call me that.

TL: DR: My username backstory is not really mystical or interesting.
Every single username I have before Shido-kun is irrelevant.

Basically I got this from the main character of an anime called Date A Live that I used to really like but then as some time passed I changed it to Yato-san which I also got from the main character of Noragami. The funny thing about this is, Mitsu literally changes his name to Shido a few hours after I changed mine which made me really confused lmao. This happened last October 2014 I believe. I feel really nostalgic now, haha.

Then during 2015 when I started being inactive after a certain member left, I changed it back to Shido-kun just in case someone remembers me, since this was the username I had for the longest. But now I spend my time in Facebook in VS debate groups.
Just sayin', a thread for this already exists: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-did...-your-name? Wink