Why did you get into Beyblade?

(Mar. 09, 2021  8:08 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:01 PM)Pixi Wrote: idk if ive done this thread but meh:

i got into beyblade because of the burst series. i remembered that i watched like the 1st episode on disney xd, and after that i was hooked. i begged my parents to by me burst beyblades lol. time skip to a few years and i kinda forgot about beyblade until i found this site. found out that burst is still going haha. so after that just been watching sparking and chatting on this site.

ok, I just noticed this, off topic but idc, your signature made me laugh lol

Well when you first got hooked, did you know the Hasbro-TT thing?

yes, join the cult, i mean group

i didn't know about tt in that time lol. my dad just brought me a bunch of hasbro beyblades which i lost because of my siblings Uncertain
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:14 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:08 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: ok, I just noticed this, off topic but idc, your signature made me laugh lol

Well when you first got hooked, did you know the Hasbro-TT thing?

yes, join the cult, i mean group

i didn't know about tt in that time lol. my dad just brought me a bunch of hasbro beyblades which i lost because of my siblings Uncertain

The cult of Pegasus was the cult I joined what about you?
So which did you get first when you got into Beyblade: Hasbro or TT? Did you even know the difference?
I've been into Beyblade Burst since early 2017. It seemed weird when I saw my brother watching the show but then I started watching it. I saw my brother buying his first bey and remembered my fav character Rantaro Kiyama but could only remember his bey was orange. I saw 2 beys Xeno Xcaliber and Rising Ragnaruk. I recognized Rantaro's bey Ragnaruk but was tempted to get Xcaliber. I got Roktavor though. I battled on floors for a while and had 8 beys for 2 yrs. I got lots of Beys on 2019 Christmas, battled more, joined the WBO in June 2020, started watching channels like Zankye, BBG. I realized I loved the game and anime. I started my YouTube channel on Sep 3 2020 for a project. I did it with my brother for a while, but he left. Beyblades are VERY advanced spinning tops, a great bonding activity between family and friends, they have unique customizations and have many different battle stadiums.
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:37 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I've been into Beyblade Burst since early 2017. It seemed weird when I saw my brother watching the show but then I started watching it. I saw my brother buying his first bey and remembered my fav character Rantaro Kiyama but could only remember his bey was orange. I saw 2 beys Xeno Xcaliber and Rising Ragnaruk. I recognized Rantaro's bey Ragnaruk but was tempted to get Xcaliber. I got Roktavor though. I battled on floors for a while and had 8 beys for 2 yrs. I got lots of Beys on 2019 Christmas, battled more, joined the WBO in June 2020, started watching channels like Zankye, BBG. I realized I loved the game and anime. I started my YouTube channel on Sep 3 2020 for a project. I did it with my brother for a while, but he left. Beyblades are VERY advanced spinning tops, a great bonding activity between family and friends, they have unique customizations and have many different battle stadiums.

Interesting. That's kinda more of a unique story. And you say you battled on floors for quite a bit? I've been into beyblade for only 5 months, in total, and I have watched at least 25% of all videos from Leftburst, Zanke, and Beybladegeeks. I have over a dozen Hasbro beys, and 3 TT beys. Enough about me, so when did you get your first stadium?
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:35 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: So which did you get first when you got into Beyblade: Hasbro or TT? Did you even know the difference?

Hasbro (it was the blades Kerbecs set and the jumper Pegasus). Back then I didn’t know TT exsisted.
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:35 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: So which did you get first when you got into Beyblade: Hasbro or TT? Did you even know the difference?

Hasbro (it was the blades Kerbecs set and the jumper Pegasus). Back then I didn’t know TT exsisted.

Same for me, and prob everyone. Ain't you a Hasbro collector and not a TT one?
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:49 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hasbro (it was the blades Kerbecs set and the jumper Pegasus). Back then I didn’t know TT exsisted.

Same for me, and prob everyone. Ain't you a Hasbro collector and not a TT one?

I don’t really care. A bey is a bey.
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:46 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:37 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I've been into Beyblade Burst since early 2017. It seemed weird when I saw my brother watching the show but then I started watching it. I saw my brother buying his first bey and remembered my fav character Rantaro Kiyama but could only remember his bey was orange. I saw 2 beys Xeno Xcaliber and Rising Ragnaruk. I recognized  Rantaro's bey Ragnaruk but was tempted to get Xcaliber. I got Roktavor though. I battled on floors for a while and had 8 beys for 2 yrs. I got lots of Beys on 2019 Christmas, battled more,  joined the WBO in June 2020, started watching channels like Zankye, BBG. I realized I loved the game and anime. I started my YouTube channel on Sep 3 2020 for a project. I did it with my brother for a while, but he left. Beyblades are VERY advanced spinning tops, a great bonding activity between family and friends, they have unique customizations and have many different battle stadiums.

Interesting. That's kinda more of a unique story. And you say you battled on floors for quite a bit? I've been into beyblade for only 5 months, in total, and I have watched at least 25% of all videos from Leftburst, Zanke, and Beybladegeeks. I have over a dozen Hasbro beys, and 3 TT beys. Enough about me, so when did you get your first stadium?
I got my first stadium, the star storm stadium right after I got my first bey, like right after. so I could've battled in that stadium, ... but I lost it. so... then I was stuck battling on floors at home for 8 months. I battled in stadiums at school with others though. but I had very little time to Blade at school.
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:49 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Same for me, and prob everyone. Ain't you a Hasbro collector and not a TT one?

I don’t really care. A bey is a bey.

I think that TT is better, mainly because they're usually more powerful (especially now with Surge vs. Superking). They also seem to have better quality. But yeah, I guess a bey is a bey.

(Mar. 10, 2021  7:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:46 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Interesting. That's kinda more of a unique story. And you say you battled on floors for quite a bit? I've been into beyblade for only 5 months, in total, and I have watched at least 25% of all videos from Leftburst, Zanke, and Beybladegeeks. I have over a dozen Hasbro beys, and 3 TT beys. Enough about me, so when did you get your first stadium?
I got my first stadium, the star storm stadium right after I got my first bey, like right after. so I could've battled in that stadium, ... but I lost it. so... then I was stuck battling on floors at home for 8 months. I battled in stadiums at school with others though. but I had very little time to Blade at school.

Cool. What stadiums do yo have now?
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:52 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t really care. A bey is a bey.

I think that TT is better, mainly because they're usually more powerful (especially now with Surge vs. Superking). They also seem to have better quality. But yeah, I guess a bey is a bey.

(Mar. 10, 2021  7:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I got my first stadium, the star storm stadium right after I got my first bey, like right after. so I could've battled in that stadium, ... but I lost it. so... then I was stuck battling on floors at home for 8 months. I battled in stadiums at school with others though. but I had very little time to Blade at school.
 I have another star storm one, but it has a huge dent in the center. I have the chaos one, ultimate champion, decagon, standard, twin tower, and a small orange one. I use the slings chock sometimes with slingschok beys but I mainly use the decagon stadium and standard stadium. Also, my brother quit beyblade so most of the stadiums are his that he gave to me. the ones I got are the decagon, standard, and chaos core. I have about 100 beys habsor and tt combined but around 40 of them are my brothers and keep in mind all of this is what I have collected in 4 years. So yeah. 

(Mar. 10, 2021  7:52 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t really care. A bey is a bey.

(Mar. 10, 2021  7:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I got my first stadium, the star storm stadium right after I got my first bey, like right after. so I could've battled in that stadium, ... but I lost it. so... then I was stuck battling on floors at home for 8 months. I battled in stadiums at school with others though. but I had very little time to Blade at school.

I have another star storm one, but it has a huge dent in the center. I have the chaos one, ultimate champion, decagon, standard, twin tower, and a small orange one. I use the slings chock sometimes with slingschok beys but I mainly use the decagon stadium and standard stadium. Also, my brother quit beyblade so most of the stadiums are his that he gave to me. the ones I got are the decagon, standard, and chaos core. I have about 100 beys habsor and tt combined but around 40 of them are my brothers and keep in mind all of this is what I have collected in 4 years. So yeah.
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:56 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:52 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I think that TT is better, mainly because they're usually more powerful (especially now with Surge vs. Superking). They also seem to have better quality. But yeah, I guess a bey is a bey.

I have another star storm one, but it has a huge dent in the center. I have the chaos one, ultimate champion, decagon, standard, twin tower, and a small orange one. I use the slings chock sometimes with slingschok beys but I mainly use the decagon stadium and standard stadium. Also, my brother quit beyblade so most of the stadiums are his that he gave to me. the ones I got are the decagon, standard, and chaos core. I have about 100 beys habsor and tt combined but around 40 of them are my brothers and keep in mind all of this is what I have collected in 4 years. So yeah. 

(Mar. 10, 2021  7:52 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I think that TT is better, mainly because they're usually more powerful (especially now with Surge vs. Superking). They also seem to have better quality. But yeah, I guess a bey is a bey.

I have another star storm one, but it has a huge dent in the center. I have the chaos one, ultimate champion, decagon, standard, twin tower, and a small orange one. I use the slings chock sometimes with slingschok beys but I mainly use the decagon stadium and standard stadium. Also, my brother quit beyblade so most of the stadiums are his that he gave to me. the ones I got are the decagon, standard, and chaos core. I have about 100 beys habsor and tt combined but around 40 of them are my brothers and keep in mind all of this is what I have collected in 4 years. So yeah.

-Um, why did you just quote me and then nothing else?
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:57 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:56 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

-Um, why did you just quote me and then nothing else?

sorry, let me retype it. 
also, could I add you to my buddy list. because I feel like me and you are friends.
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:57 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: -Um, why did you just quote me and then nothing else?

sorry, let me retype it. 
also, could I add you to my buddy list. because I feel like me and you are friends.

Sounds cool, I heard that is a cool stadium. And yeah, I guess I could accept your buddy request I assumed you sent me
I just saw Beyblade Burst on Netflix one day and wanted to check it out.
I got in to beyblade because my cousin gave me a Beyblade Burst Epic Rivals
I got into Beyblade when kids in my area started to, during the Metal Fight craze. It was like a trend and time-passing type of thing. Man, I wish everyone could be like that still (or again? Whatever may be the right term, I suppose). Beyblade is still well-known nowadays but imo, Burst doesnt really have that same hype for us who grew up with the older Beyblade incarnations. Doesnt help that people younger than us are now heavily into video games and internet, whereas we passed the time with Beyblade. Fun times
(Mar. 11, 2021  12:36 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I got into Beyblade when kids in my area started to, during the Metal Fight craze. It was like a trend and time-passing type of thing. Man, I wish everyone could be like that still (or again? Whatever may be the right term, I suppose). Beyblade is still well-known nowadays but imo, Burst doesnt really have that same hype for us who grew up with the older Beyblade incarnations. Doesnt help that people younger than us are now heavily into video games and internet, whereas we passed the time with Beyblade. Fun times

Agreed, very fun times. I really just got into Beyblade like 6 months ago, so I wasn't really part of any MFB stuff.
I got in it he when I was browsing through my tv lol
Got into it when the original show Aired when it first came out been watching every single episode and seasons but i really dislike BeyWheelz not really a fan of that show
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:35 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Well, as the title states, why did you get into Beyblade? Why are you on this website talking about it? I got into it because one day, on my little brothers birthday, my dad got him a beyblade set... then, I really got into it and got a ton of beys and then bada boom bada bang, I got into beyblade!
My friendos introduced me.
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:35 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Well, as the title states, why did you get into Beyblade? Why are you on this website talking about it? I got into it because one day, on my little brothers birthday, my dad got him a beyblade set... then, I really got into it and got a ton of beys and then bada boom bada bang, I got into beyblade!

with my fascination in gyroscopic things
I originally had like one or two metal beys I was like six or seven then when the beyblade burst series aired I saw the episodes and got into beyblade and since then I have been getting even more beys
(Mar. 13, 2021  6:35 PM)dragonmaster2 Wrote: I originally had like one or two metal beys I was like six or seven then when the beyblade burst series aired I saw the episodes and got into beyblade and since then I have been getting even more beys

I always like when someone tells a story about how they got into beyblade around the MFB times