Why did you choose your avatar and signature?

(Jan. 30, 2016  6:37 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: i changed my sig because the new star wars movie came out and i thought about it and found out vader rhymes with blader

lol nice reason friend
Hey guys, I was planning on contacting you personally to tell you to change your signatures, but I might as well use this thread now that two of you have posted in it. Always remember that signatures have to fit inside a 500x200 frame maximum, so FOUNTAIN-FIRE and raiyanblader, your signatures are greatly oversized. I have to ask you to remove a few things from your signatures, because even text counts within the 500x200 rule.
I love burst! all i have to say about my new avatar!
Well, my avatar is basically Baruto in Sims 3. Was taking some screenshots in-game and he did some funny faces there.
Yeah it's odd to start but all of my forthcoming and present day avatars are of my "waifus". This one especially, I could've picked another but I felt it was too revealing to be on here.
(Jan. 31, 2016  4:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hey guys, I was planning on contacting you personally to tell you to change your signatures, but I might as well use this thread now that two of you have posted in it. Always remember that signatures have to fit inside a 500x200 frame maximum, so FOUNTAIN-FIRE and raiyanblader, your signatures are greatly oversized. I have to ask you to remove a few things from your signatures, because even text counts within the 500x200 rule.

ok i will do it today
To be honest, I need to change my avatar. It's pretty lame and I could easily take a better photo but I'm too lazy. Maybe later today...
(Feb. 02, 2016  1:52 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Yeah it's odd to start but all of my forthcoming and present day avatars are of my "waifus". This one especially, I could've picked another but I felt it was too revealing to be on here.

I can guess how you kept getting banned from MiiVerse.
mine is a old picture of me

i used to like having short hair
Well mines a LEGO version of my WBO persona, it's basically the same as me in Momos poster.

I have a power glove and NES controller too because why not?
my Avatar is mostly my pic, my custom bey, my combos, me and my cat,
Odin Heavy Defence (Click to View)
and stuff like.

my signature is under construction but i will finsh it soon with informative links and stuff

BY THE WAY I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE A FIRE THEMED SIGNATURE FOR ME. I CAN EXCHANGE BEYPOINTS FOR MAKING IT [takara tomy beycloud points which are used to play amerterio game]
(Feb. 06, 2016  1:05 PM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: BY THE WAY I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE A FIRE THEMED SIGNATURE FOR ME. I CAN EXCHANGE BEYPOINTS FOR MAKING IT [takara tomy beycloud points which are used to play amerterio game]

I assure you there are people that would be willing to make you a signature without cost. Smile

https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations
Plus you can't give those BeyPoints to someone else, anyway ...
(Feb. 06, 2016  4:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Plus you can't give those BeyPoints to someone else, anyway ...

i mean i will give code
So, I decided to use one of my quick anime doodles as my avatar, it's not based on anything, I just did it out of boredrem.
(Jan. 31, 2016  11:32 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: I love burst! all i have to say about my new avatar!

same reason for this one i guess, but v-valk also looks cool.
(Feb. 05, 2016  5:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2016  1:52 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Yeah it's odd to start but all of my forthcoming and present day avatars are of my "waifus". This one especially, I could've picked another but I felt it was too revealing to be on here.

I can guess how you kept getting banned from MiiVerse.

They can't ban or anything to me because I no longer frequent there.
My old signature was a Krieg quote from Borderlands 2 (yeah, I know.) And my name was Vaas, from Far Cry. I think it's pretty easy to guess my current name and signatures origins, but in case you can't tell - I really like The Great Gatsby.
because i would rather have a picture of myself recognizing myself rather then be a boxed avatar!!
Look at this mighty boxed avatar of recognising myself as myself without attachment to the physique and functionality of the body I had the bad luck of being born in!

[Image: avatar_28.jpg]
(Apr. 27, 2016  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Look at this mighty boxed avatar of recognising myself as myself without attachment to the physique and functionality of the body I had the bad luck of being born in!

[Image: avatar_28.jpg]

Kyo was wearing that same outfit when I saw diru live back in November. Also, my friend got Die's sweat rag that he threw into the audience. His cologne smells nice; as well as his sweat.

I chose mine because Handsome Ed is handsome. And my sig is just a throw back to the OtC days. Makes it easier for people to recognize me I guess?
I can assure you that he was not wearing that when you saw him this November 2015 hah. Similar, but my avatar picture does not have the white kimono.
I choosed my avatar cause i love Ryuga because of his beyblade and his power and his style of training
i think he acts like vegeta
hate to break it to you, but that's Ryo/Pheonix, not Ryuga.
Because I drew it.......