Why did you choose your avatar and signature?

We're sextuplets~***~*~
(May. 03, 2016  11:29 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(May. 03, 2016  11:16 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: I don't know where I found this Sig...

From my DeviantArt. xD

I'm cool with you using it, though.
sorry... i actually found it on google XD but i didnt pay attention to its orgin...
Wanted to advertise myself a bit more.
This Beyblade looked awesome so I just went with the cool promo TT released for it. My sig, well I haven't seen it in a long time because none of the PCs I use support the format. Its supposed to be a character from Gravity Falls. Its still there, right?
I haven't seen Gravity Falls, but it's a muscular guy with a blond mullet-like hairdo and a red bandana.

Also my avatar and signature stopped showing up, so I just found my avatar from when my username was Ultramarine and just kept the text from my signature.
Well, I had already posted why I chose my avatar, and my signature is very similar. I just was curious if my sig shows up for anyone else. Sometimes I see it, other times I don't Uncertain
(Jun. 08, 2016  6:04 AM)Prophet2 Wrote: Well, I had already posted why I chose my avatar, and my signature is very similar. I just was curious if my sig shows up for anyone else. Sometimes I see it, other times I don't Uncertain

Ah no, it does not work at all. You are likely the only person authorised to have access to it, while we are blocked from it. You should really upload all pictures to proper image-hosting websites like Imgur.com
I chose Kenta because he is my favorite character from Metal saga. He's just so adorable man. Look at his face.
Also my sig is because they're mainly the big things about me. Big Pokemon TCG/VGC enthusiast, for the last 7 years in fact. Also my affinity for Launcher Grips and looking fresh with them.
(Jun. 13, 2016  5:16 AM)Marsol123 Wrote: I chose Kenta because he is my favorite character from Metal saga. He's just so adorable man. Look at his face.
Also my sig is because they're mainly the big things about me. Big Pokemon TCG/VGC enthusiast, for the last 7 years in fact. Also my affinity for Launcher Grips and looking fresh with them.
I agree. but Yu is much cuter Serious
(Jun. 13, 2016  5:00 PM)Fraydo Frais Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  5:16 AM)Marsol123 Wrote: I chose Kenta because he is my favorite character from Metal saga. He's just so adorable man. Look at his face.
I agree. but Yu is much cuter Serious

DUDE I KNOW I finished Metal Masters last night and came to that conclusion. Flame Sagittario was my first Beyblade from the Metal Fusion line so I'll stick with Kenta as avatar, prob make a Yu related sig or something.
Right now, my Avatar is a the symbol for the 2.s.d.DOGS branch of the L.O.N. organization. The 2.s.d DOG is actually the face of a R.U.N. coyote which I represent.

Now my Signature is pretty much what I drive or used to drive. I retired my 010 Challenger RT NEMISIS and went with a 016 392 Scat. NEMISIS however is still the face of it all. Most popular and rather famous characteristics but the whole idea behind the car called challenger was simply a story "A Challenger" That was Beyblade related. plus its cool

Both very personally related to me due to real life events!
Well, my new avatar is related to my Saint Seiya hype. Maybe is from the anniversary the series is having this year.
Gasp
Avatar: I choose it because I like the character, and my friends think I and the character are alike in personality.
Avatar: I LOVE VICTORY VALKYRIE!!!!
I am a furry, my sona is a black and white dragon, thus "Mono"chrome "Dragon" (I did not know about Infectious Mononucleosis when I made the character's name, by the time I did, it was already stuck). The avatar is an icon commission I got from a friend that I really like.
My avatar I drew myself. This one was meant for a drawing contest, but I had to start all over because of something I realized. Not gonna say what, but I kept the drawing.
At first I was a mage(from Final Fantasy) but I just changed to this cause it looked, "fun".
And cause I love gifs
I made them both because I figured it'd look cool to have site-specific branding, and having the X in "Toxic" overlay the X on Xeno Xclaibur just looked too cool to pass up
Yohane is best animu grill and if u disagree i'll fite u
(May. 20, 2017  1:34 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Yohane is best animu grill and if u disagree i'll fite u

In case if it is in beystadium. Then ok, I disagree, beyhaha.

BTW, my signature is based of D2 blue I won from Scavenger Hunt. Other then being op, it's alot to me, winning my first ever physical prize from WBO :). It also has world's coolest colour, blue!

I that day, woke up very early at 3am and I unknownly opened Pixlr and my Blader's Spirit started burning. I closed my eyes and reached to star which made star fregement which created all beys. I seen a start fregement falling to India from there and hit my home. And I seen a new signature and DP on my WBO, when I opened my eyes. Beyhaha
BecUz WAt3r n1njA

I like ninjas and water
because I lick the black saga of dragon ball super
(Oct. 29, 2020  6:55 PM)beybladeclub Wrote: because I lick the black saga of dragon ball super
Necroposting again don’t post on old threads
sig, because someone in a tournament used a single layer against my choz layer