Why changing the main character?

Hey guys 
In the past 3 seasons of beyblade burst we got new Main characters which is Stupid In my opinion I've been thinking is it me the only one who liked valt being the main character Or not?? 

And Valt has better journey than the others I feel there just Ditching him for some reason.
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:44 PM)Bex Wrote: Hey guys 
In the past 3 seasons of beyblade burst we got new Main characters which is Stupid In my opinion I've been thinking is it me the only one who liked valt being the main character Or not?? 

And Valt has better journey than the others I feel there just Ditching him for some reason.

It's not like they can make 6 seasons only about Valt, I think we got enough of him being the main character.
yeah aiger was good too.
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:45 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:44 PM)Bex Wrote: Hey guys 

It's not like they can make 6 seasons only about Valt, I think we got enough of him being the main character.

They actually can do an entire season about him There dropping him down for a reason and we never saw Amaterios blader And why the old beys exist in the burst gen
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:48 PM)Bex Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:45 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: It's not like they can make 6 seasons only about Valt, I think we got enough of him being the main character.

They actually can do an entire season about him There dropping him down for a reason and we never saw Amaterios blader And why the old beys exist in the burst gen

They didn't "drop him." Valt became champion in the end of god and then what? They would make an ENTIRE SEASON of him battling people to defend/reclaim the title? What about gachi and super king? Honestly, Valt does't have the story for 6 seasons.
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:48 PM)Bex Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:45 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: It's not like they can make 6 seasons only about Valt, I think we got enough of him being the main character.

yeah. And now that valt is the world champion, there could be a season of how he defends his title as the world champion and showing how he does that.
The constant main protagonist change in Burst is most likely to stop the series from getting too stale, especially if the characters have completed their development journey and don't have anything else left.

Obviously, some instances work more than others and I would've seriously loved it if they had made Drum the main protagonist again for a second season, but yeah they want to give a fresh start every season.

Valt had two seasons as the main protagonist, but mainly because his journey had yet to finish by the end of the first season. That and also because Shu/Red Eye gave another reason to continue Valt's journey as a character.
Because it'd be boring if every season was about valt, all they have to do is execute the new mains to a better liking.
The reason why the older gens had returning protags is that it could actually work out due to the end of the world risks. Burst doesn’t have this and therefore each season ends the protagonist’s story.
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:53 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:48 PM)Bex Wrote: They actually can do an entire season about him There dropping him down for a reason and we never saw Amaterios blader And why the old beys exist in the burst gen

yeah. And now that valt is the world champion, there could be a season of how he defends his title as the world champion and showing how he does that.

That'd be kinda boring tbh, but I like the idea.
I feel like people don’t realize that Valt’s story is over, he reached his ultimate goal there’s nothing left for him
I agree with all your posts, I'd quit burst if the entire season was about Valt.
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:55 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:53 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: yeah. And now that valt is the world champion, there could be a season of how he defends his title as the world champion and showing how he does that.

That'd be kinda boring tbh, but I like the idea.

How would it be boring? And what does tbh mean?
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:58 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:55 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: That'd be kinda boring tbh, but I like the idea.

How would it be boring? And what does tbh mean?

Tbh: To be honest.

Because in the end Valt obviously would hold the title and all that battling was for nothing, and who would he battle anyway?
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:56 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: I feel like people don’t realize that Valt’s story is over, he reached his ultimate goal there’s nothing left for him
I guess so. its just hard to let go of our boy valts story. that and letting go of the only good Beyblade Burst protagonist.

(Mar. 30, 2021  10:00 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:58 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: How would it be boring? And what does tbh mean?

Tbh: To be honest.

Because in the end Valt obviously would hold the title and all that battling was for nothing, and who would he battle anyway?
that's like saying what's the point of the entire sparking series when you knew that Hikaru and Hyuga would beat everyone. what's the point of Beyblade Burst turbo if Aiger Akabane would obviously be the champ. its like my dad always says. journey before destination.
As much as I like Valt (and y'all know that that's a LOT), making him the protagonist for six seasons would be stretching it too far. Even though to be honest, I kinda wanted him to remain protag for a third season and just let Shu win the God Blader's Cup, with the new Cho-Z cast being rivals to Valt and co as he continues his journey for the third time (I can't be the only one who thinks Aiga would make a better rival/anti-hero than protag...right?). Which means that by the end of Season 3, everyone would have completed their character arc for real and Valt would still become champion. Then we could move on to the next seasons like normal (and for the love of God, give GT more episodes so we can have more impactful character arcs).
Also maybe have one of the Asahi brothers be the protagonist for a full season with the other being the deutrotagonist, then switch it up next season. That way they would've got more fleshed out and IMO that's their greatest issue.
Starting something with someone and reaching their goal doesn't mean that there journey is over there is lot of other things in beyblade world that we don't know about At least
Yes, but they'd eventually run out of ideas to keep Valt's story going, and that would be worse than ending it. Someone had to surpass him at some point.
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:08 PM)Bex Wrote: Starting something with someone and reaching their goal doesn't mean that there journey is over there is lot of other things in beyblade world that we don't know about At least

Maybe since Beyblade is fiction.
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:56 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: I feel like people don’t realize that Valt’s story is over, he reached his ultimate goal there’s nothing left for him

What goal? You do realize he is not the champion. The one who reached his goal is Aiger.
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:

What goal? You do realize he is not the champion. The one who reached his goal is Aiger.

He is not the champion currently, but he was when he won the title. Just because he doesn't have the title doesn't mean he didn't fulfill his goal. Plus, if he really wanted to get the title back, he'd just go challenge Aiga for a title match (and most likely win this time).
I agree thay valt should be the protag but for at most 3 season instead of 2
but 6 seasons?
Is too much
they have to change one time or the other and valt's story is over, not many people realize that
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:15 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: What goal? You do realize he is not the champion. The one who reached his goal is Aiger.

He is not the champion currently, but he was when he won the title. Just because he doesn't have the title doesn't mean he didn't fulfill his goal. Plus, if he really wanted to get the title back, he'd just go challenge Aiga for a title match (and most likely win this time).
Well it makes the ending of season 2 redundant.
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:20 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:15 PM)PinkRose Wrote: He is not the champion currently, but he was when he won the title. Just because he doesn't have the title doesn't mean he didn't fulfill his goal. Plus, if he really wanted to get the title back, he'd just go challenge Aiga for a title match (and most likely win this time).
Well it makes the ending of season 2 redundant.

Not really since he's off training others to be better than him. You can't expect him to be the best every year, it'll just be stuck at the end of season 2 with no progression for other characters.
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:22 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:20 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well it makes the ending of season 2 redundant.

Not really since he's off training others to be better than him. You can't expect him to be the best every year, it'll just be stuck at the end of season 2 with no progression for other characters.
Well, Aiga is still the world champion. You can expect him to be the champion forever.