Why an absence of tournaments in the northwest?

For the while i have been on the WBO, i have always wondered, why no northwest tournaments? Specifiaclly in the oregon and washington area. And, if possible, can anyone in the area host a tournament?
I think it's because no one in that area is an organizer
(Feb. 24, 2020  12:13 AM)Re77ybo1 Wrote: For the while i have been on the WBO, i have always wondered, why no northwest tournaments? Specifiaclly in the oregon and washington area. And, if possible, can anyone in the area host a tournament?

I'm moving this thread to the North America subforum. If anyone wants to become an organizer, they can. If they aren't willing to go through the hassle, well, no tournaments.
(Feb. 24, 2020  1:14 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  12:13 AM)Re77ybo1 Wrote: For the while i have been on the WBO, i have always wondered, why no northwest tournaments? Specifiaclly in the oregon and washington area. And, if possible, can anyone in the area host a tournament?

I'm moving this thread to the North America subforum. If anyone wants to become an organizer, they can. If they aren't willing to go through the hassle, well, no tournaments.

K, thanks for moving it