Why Burst?

When I go on Beyblade videos on YouTube, I see that a lot of people really like Burst. I’ve only seen the English dub of the anime, and honestly, as a writer, it’s almost painful. The writing is really bad- compared to that of its predecessors. What’s the appeal?
I find that statement interesting. I happen to love Burst, specifically seasons 1 and 2. As a fellow writer, what's your reasons for not liking it on a narrative level?
(Jul. 22, 2020  7:54 PM)Fubuki Kokuryuu Wrote: When I go on Beyblade videos on YouTube, I see that a lot of people really like Burst. I’ve only seen the English dub of the anime, and honestly, as a writer, it’s almost painful. The writing is really bad- compared to that of its predecessors. What’s the appeal?

English dub is not as good as the Japanese one. The manga also from what I’ve heard is much better than the anime. Have you seen Seasons 1 and 2 of Beyblade Burst or just Turbo and Rise/Cho-Z and GT?
(Jul. 22, 2020  7:54 PM)Fubuki Kokuryuu Wrote: When I go on Beyblade videos on YouTube, I see that a lot of people really like Burst. I’ve only seen the English dub of the anime, and honestly, as a writer, it’s almost painful. The writing is really bad- compared to that of its predecessors. What’s the appeal?

Did you seriously open a thread just to slam the aburst anime because you don't like the writing, and prefer the original or MFB anime?

Did you try to lend support to your opinion being the correct one by stating you are a writer?

Did you seriously register on WBO just to complain about the writing in the Burst anime? And post the same thread twice?

Could you please Not make posts designed to start huge fights? People are allowed to enjoy what they enjoy. Don't troll.