Who would win geist fafnir vs wizard fafnir?

Who would win geist Fafnir or wizard?
geist because it is more versatile and burst resistant
Are we talking anime or real life?
(Jun. 20, 2019  1:34 AM)YutPut Wrote: geist because it is more versatile and burst resistant

You are correct. Geist Fafnir would win in both anime and real life because, 

REAL LIFE: It has more stamina steadier and wizard is just plain weak.

ANIME: It has a stronger owner more bond with its owner has a lot more special moves that will come in handy, has more stamina less burst rate more diversity and, the owner of wizard is over confident cocky and looks at his bey as a trophy not a partner so overconfidence (his biggest problem) will probably get his butt kicked because he is not careful of what he does.
if you knew the answer why did u ask lol
I think wizard fafnir would win because it’s an upgrade to Geist fafnir
Geist Fafnir because it has more Burst Resistance and since it is left spin vs left spin it will be cause wizard to burst 9 times out of 10
(Jun. 23, 2019  12:11 PM)Beynote Wrote: I think wizard fafnir would win because it’s an upgrade to Geist fafnir

The problem with Wizard Fafnir is that it has too much rubber. Against left-spin opponents, it bursts too easily because the rubber creates high friction. Even against right-spin opponents, weak launches are better.
Does anyone know if there will be a tournament in Georgia?
(Jun. 23, 2019  12:11 PM)Beynote Wrote: I think wizard fafnir would win because it’s an upgrade to Geist fafnir

YOU ARE WRONG |Unhappy
(Jun. 26, 2019  11:28 PM)imkdlou Wrote:

YOU ARE WRONG |Unhappy

I KNOW. SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO POINT IT OUT.
(Jun. 27, 2019  7:07 AM)Beynote Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  11:28 PM)imkdlou Wrote: YOU ARE WRONG |Unhappy

I KNOW. SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO POINT IT OUT.
OK
SEEERIIOOUUSSSSLLLLLYYYY !! I will be totally honest, Geist bites the heck out of Wizard. I feel the fans prefer Free, Lui and Shu over their successors.
Wizard Fafnir 100%
I think Free was cooler in God than Cho z. In god they made him sound powerful and and hard to beat, so when someone did beat him it was exciting. In cho z he didn’t seem nearly as cool.
(Jul. 29, 2019  8:15 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: I think Free was cooler in God than Cho z. In god they made him sound powerful and and hard to beat, so when someone did beat him it was exciting. In cho z he didn’t seem nearly as cool.

Dude, wrong thread. This is Fumiya/Wizard vs Free/Geist, not "Who is better? God Free or Cho z Free".

But to go back on topic, Geist is better due to burst resistance. And Fumiya is just annoying.
Fumiya the frick head /Unhappy

Geist would probably win 4 to 0 against wizard.

(Jul. 29, 2019  5:21 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: SEEERIIOOUUSSSSLLLLLYYYY !! I will be totally honest, Geist bites the heck out of Wizard. I feel the fans prefer Free, Lui and Shu over their successors.

COOORRREEECCCTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone who gets it. BTW I love Lui in burst turbo.Smile

(Jul. 29, 2019  6:55 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Wizard Fafnir 100%

NO WIZARD FANS ALLOWED.   Unhappy
(Jul. 31, 2019  2:45 PM)imkdlou Wrote: Fumiya the frick head   /Unhappy

Geist would probably win 4 to 0 against wizard.

(Jul. 29, 2019  5:21 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: SEEERIIOOUUSSSSLLLLLYYYY !! I will be totally honest, Geist bites the heck out of Wizard. I feel the fans prefer Free, Lui and Shu over their successors.

COOORRREEECCCTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone who gets it. BTW I love Lui in burst turbo.Smile

(Jul. 29, 2019  6:55 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Wizard Fafnir 100%

NO WIZARD FANS ALLOWED.   Unhappy

I’m not a fan of Fumiya, but I am a fan of Wizard. Also please watch your language.
My 8 year old son is counting the days until his wizard arrives
Geist Fafnir > Wizard Fafnir in reality, for the stock combos at least.